Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3759822 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) ... (3836) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
Nova15:

Lol, anyway I still think Gojira will roast Kong. Kong might be agile and fast but that Gojira is built like a mountain, I don't see any weakness in him that Kong can exploit.

You're a star wars fan? I've watch all the star wars movies too even the animations.

Casual. Haven't seen the animations nor read the novels.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nova15: 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Casual. Haven't seen the animations nor read the novels.

Anyway, It's among my all time favourite. I'm really anticipating episode IX. I want to know abt Rey's parents.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
Nova15:

Anyway, It's among my all time favourite. I'm really anticipating episode IX. I want to know abt Rey's parents.
don't be surprise if they'll twist the story and say Rey and Kylo Ren have the same parents.

The messed with the storyline real bad, like real bad. I'm a star wars fan. A very big one at that. Han solo and Leia organ have 3kids, Jacen Solo, Jaina solo and Anakin solo. Jacen and Jaina are twins. While Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade Skywalker have a son, Ben Skywalker.

The only bloodline (according to the story) that is strong in the force came from Anakin Skywalker, since Rey is also very strong in the Force...

If you read the novels, you'll know just how much they messed with the story and you'll truly understand the power of the Jedi/sith.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 20, 2019
Nova15:

I think the film will center more on Kylo than on Rey.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 8:02am On Aug 20, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Kong is still growing, and will reach his full size in the 2019 Godzilla VS Kong movie. Gonna be tough, but Kong has the physical strength to rip Godzilla a new asshole.

You make me smile, you are comparing a MONSTER to a OVERSIZED PRIMATE

Godzilla with regenerative abilities, super power, effective on land and sea.. defeated the king of fire. Oh jeez seriously bro comparing KING OF MONSTERS vs KING KONG is unfair.

Kong doesn't stand a chance..

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 20, 2019
Moneyboyz:

Godzilla with regenerative abilities, super power, effective on land and sea.. defeated the king of fire. Oh jeez seriously bro comparing KING OF MONSTERS vs KING KONG is unfair.

If the writer wills it, Kong will beat the living shit_ out of that overpowered, overgrown lizard. It has been done before, and can be done again.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

If the writer wills it, Kong will beat the living shit_ out of that overpowered, overgrown lizard. It has been done before, and can be done again.

How old were you in 1998?

I can barely remember the 1998 Godzilla movie but I remember the killer soundtrack "deeper underground" by Jamiroquai
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2019
Born2Freak:

How old were you in 1998?

I can barely remember the 1998 Godzilla movie but I remember the killer soundtrack "deeper underground" by Jamiroquai
I was a little kid back then.

I was referring to the 1962 Japanese-made King Kong vs Godzilla movie though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2019
august is a dead month for movies.

and to think that it is one of the last summer months where people are more likely to go for dates.......
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 20, 2019
Logic007:

and to think that it is one of the last summer months where people are more likely to go for dates.......

Marvel left this month for DC to make small money for their failed universe, but as you know they failed to utilize it.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
hulk616:
Marvel left this month for DC to make small money for their failed universe, but as you know they failed to utilize it.
did DC have any movie scheduled for release this month?.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
oyaskii:
did DC have any movie scheduled for release this month?.
No,
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
Do you have anything else going on in your life other than Marvel vs DC debate?

hulk616:

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
alexistaiwo:

i wanted to reply the kid too, i don't understand how someone will wake up and start dc v marvel all days of his life

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
hulk616:
No,
So Look i thought it was normal troll o...but this your case has passed borderline into full on bat shit crazy...Even Kevin Feige doesn't have this energy. angry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
Logic007:

So, you noticed this too? August is a dumpster fire of crappy movie releases.

- 47 Meters Down: Uncaged
- The Angry Birds Movie 2
- Blinded by the Light
- Good Boys
- Invader Zim: Enter the Florpus
- Where'd You Go, Bernadette

Absolute trash, all of em. September couldn't come soon enough.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
sod09:
i wanted to reply the kid too, i don't understand how someone will wake up and start dc v marvel all days of his life

Even when I Dey school and we Dey do east coast west coast rap gragra, na to Dey recite hit em up, not carry fake beef for head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Yes, lots of things
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
sod09:
who are you calling Kid angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
oyaskii:
So Look i thought it was normal troll o...but this your case has passed borderline into full on bat shit crazy...Even Kevin Feige doesn't have this energy. angry
thats why i m not kevin Fiege undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
hulk616:

grow up kid.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
ornicus:

Even when I Dey school and we Dey do east coast west coast rap gragra, na to Dey recite hit em up, not carry fake beef for head

you really like sniffing panties, don't u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
Logic007:

poor man's excuse.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
So, you noticed this too? August is a dumpster fire of crappy movie releases.
- 47 Meters Down: Uncaged - The Angry Birds Movie 2 - Blinded by the Light - Good Boys - Invader Zim: Enter the Florpus - Where'd You Go, Bernadette
Absolute trash, all of em. September couldn't come soon enough.
oh shut up. what do you know?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
alexistaiwo:

remove the log from your own eyes first. hypocritical much?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by shizzle11(m): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
Just voted my guy

I dey cum make i drop some SMS votes too

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
Moneyboyz:

it's make believe, pipe down.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
shizzle11:
Just voted my guy

I dey cum make i drop some SMS votes too

Bleep off with your gayish tv show. bb nigeria is for gays and retardeens.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by shizzle11(m): 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

Bleep off with your gayish tv show. bb nigeria is for gays and retardeens.
cheesy idiat

You sound frustrated.

Actually a mistake, i mistakenly clicked on the wrong thread

You're still an idiatt thou for your stewpid opinion grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
oyaskii:

if you consider yourself a troll, then u're an insult to the art. Bleep outta here.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
shizzle11:
cheesy idiat
You sound frustrated.
Actually a mistake, i mistakenly clicked on the wrong thread
You're still an idiatt thou
Bleep off bloody sodomit.e
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
Someone just escaped from the nuthouse cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1570) (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) ... (3836) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.