Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3749436 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
thelastorca:

That’s why they are women na. It is the same way women may look at some of their comptriots we are drooling over and be like wtf?
True. I mean, how tf is Angelina Jolie sexy??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
thelastorca:

John malkovich had a brief action stint. Cyrus the virus and one of the three musketeers.

Nicholas cage was pretty cool in the rock. Crazy in face off, though. Looking almost as loony as willem dafoe
Bleh. They are just there.

Denzel is their master. All races
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
urahara:

Just the same way I have always found lupita nyongo'o pretty.whenever I tell people that , they are like are you blind .
Yeah, i get you. Like I think Julia Roberts is the most beautiful Caucasian woman I know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
Octopusssy:

Yeah, i get you. Like I think Julia Roberts is the most beautiful Caucasian woman I know.

Now I know you have been hanging out with jakumo too long. That babe na jakumo spec, maybe with bigger boobs tho
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by urahara(m): 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Some women have peculiar taste in men. I mean, Nicholas Cage and John Malkovich were sex symbols once upon a time.

Maybe because they are famous and successful.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
thelastorca:

Now I know you have been hanging out with jakumo too long. That babe na jakumo spec, maybe with bigger boobs tho
Heh. She is not his specs. Jakumo likes his women anorexic so Julia is a hippo.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
Octopusssy:

Heh. She is not his specs. Jakumo likes his women anorexic so Julia is a hippo.

You’d have said he likes them fresh out of jailbait. wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
No movies to recommend again.

They haff turn the thread to Big Sister Naija House

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 1:43am On Oct 31, 2019
thelastorca:

You’d have said he likes them fresh out of jailbait. wink
Frail looking and bitterly malnourished is more like it wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 31, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DWu_dT0Phc

koice nick cage talk reminded me of the guy's golden age in the 90s

in a gentler time before micheal bay became a pyromaniac [now thats a REAL horse face right there]
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 3:47am On Oct 31, 2019
jugger:
Who recommended 7 days to Vegas?

Go and sin no more.
All your past sins are forgiven.

Haha haha, does that mean am free from the judgment of the blood of your precious Mb?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 5:19am On Oct 31, 2019
Terminator cool

I'LL BE BACK....with the reviews

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 31, 2019
Local man is pleased with you at the moment grin

mekaprime:

Haha haha, does that mean am free from the judgment of the blood of your precious Mb?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by urahara(m): 7:12am On Oct 31, 2019
jugger:
Local man is pleased with you at the moment grin

Pls rate it over 10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 31, 2019

The rating is that low because of the low budget production.

It is a true life story by the way.

urahara:

Pls rate it over 10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bugatti879(m): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2019
Grudge Match.. 8/10.
Nice flick... Robert De Niro and Sylvester stallione brought out their comic sides

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Stonecoldstare1: 10:19am On Oct 31, 2019
Name a film that you either shut off or you walked out of the cinema

Mine was Jupiter ascending, once I saw Tatum's ears... I zoomed off
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2019
Going In Style: 8/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by urahara(m): 11:20am On Oct 31, 2019
Now watching Batman begins
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
Stonecoldstare1:

Jupiter ascending up there as one of the worse movie ever created...a complete disaster but it still doesn't hold a candle to "precious cargo (2016)"...was actually shedding tears for this.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Afobear: 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
Stonecoldstare1:

Too numerous to mention just one .....Some movies eh
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
Bohemian Rhapsody 8/10

Even with all the historical accuracies, this was an engaging story and a pretty good tribute to Queen or Freddie, as the movie basically centred on him. Rami Malek really deserved that award. He absolutely resurrected Freddie Mercury. The rest of the cast did good, too. And the music selection was awesome. Some tracks were a no-brainer to be in the movie but they also added a few gems in there. The conclusion with the Live Aid performance was breathtaking. I'll make out time and see the actual live performance but the recreation was fantastic.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
cry

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by realestniggah: 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
Kaycee7:
Bohemian Rhapsody 8/10

Even with all the historical accuracies, this was an engaging story and a pretty good tribute to Queen or Freddie, as the movie basically centred on him. Rami Malek really deserved that award. He absolutely resurrected Freddie Mercury. The rest of the cast did good, too. And the music selection was awesome. Some tracks were a no-brainer to be in the movie but they also added a few gems in there. The conclusion with the Live Aid performance was breathtaking. I'll make out time and see the actual live performance but the recreation was fantastic.

One of the most accurate biographical movie I have ever seen.. Wonderful casting.. Rami maleek deserve that Oscar.. He might never be able to top that performance.. You gotta give it to Hollywood...they really tried with this movie.. .before this movie I never knew a band like Queen existed.. The movie opened me to a whole new world of Queen.. And that Live aid performance was simply wow.. So accurate.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
realestniggah:

One of the most accurate biographical movie I have ever seen.. Wonderful casting.. Rami maleek deserve that Oscar.. He might never be able to top that performance.. You gotta give it to Hollywood...they really tried with this movie.. .before this movie I never knew a band like Queen existed.. The movie opened me to a whole new world of Queen.. And that Live aid performance was simply wow.. So accurate.
Actually for a biopic, there were a lot of glaring inaccuracies. But aside from that, yeah, it was really good.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by realestniggah: 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
Kaycee7:
Actually for a biopic, there were a lot of glaring inaccuracies. But aside from that, yeah, it was really good.

Such as?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by error4040: 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
Octopusssy:

True. I mean, how tf is Angelina Jolie sexy??

I don't know how you rate your own Sexy.
but to God who made Me Angelina Jolie is Dammn too Sexy next to thick Rihanna and Lala Anthony then the two Tiny Petite Jhnene Aiko and Ariana grande grin

please tell me how the above Attached Pics is not Sexy to you, Like common look at those Succulent bweast then eyes And Red Lips

gringrin

please am not a Pervet grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
I gave up on the women folk the day one told me that Gareth Bale is more handsome than Sergio Ramos.

Women are meant to be loved not understood because they don't even know what is good for them

error4040:

but to God who made Me Angelina Jolie is Dammn too Sexy next to thick Rihanna and Lala Anthony then the two Tiny Petite Jhnene Aiko and Ariana grande grin

please tell me how the above Attached Pics is not Sexy to you, Like common look at those Succulent bweast then eyes And Red Lips

gringrin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
The eye(2002)...8/10
Genre: Horror, Thriller

Curiosity they say killed the cat. I pray this curiosity of mine that led me into seeing this flick this evening, doesn't give me nightmares tonight. Pls ignore the Thriller genre listed above, if you don't do Horror flicks, pls steer clear.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Shugaddict(f): 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
mekaprime:
The eye(2002)...8/10
Genre: Horror, Thriller

Curiosity they say killed the cat. I pray this curiosity of mine that led me into seeing this flick this evening, doesn't give me nightmares tonight. Pls ignore the Thriller genre listed above, if you don't do Horror flicks, pls steer clear.
am downloading and seeing this tonight
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
error4040:

gringrin

TBF, I don't really find Angelina Jolie sexy. Compare her to the likes of Scarlett Johansson,Megan Fox,Natalie Martinez. Haba! Angelina Jolie is just there jare, there nothing really sexy about her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1713) (1714) (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Kevineleven(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.