Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3750553 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sexymoma(f): 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
No interesting Hollywood movies for now biko
I'll wait till december i've wasted enough data

My name is dolemite 5/10
fourplay 2/10
American Son 2/10
Love Is Blind, Boring bi were!! wo make i give am 2/10
The Art of Racing In the rain 5/10
Farming!! Chai this movie ehn, I just dey fast forward am, O boring bi!! 1/10
Greener Grass!! You see this movies, Let me tell you, this is the worse Hollywood movie i've ever seen... o worse hian 0/10\

ejoor hola me if better movie don come out.. for now let me go to naijarocks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
Disney CEO Bob Iger says #StarWars feature films will go on "into a hiatus" following #RiseofSkywalker. Says there will be lots of activity on TV front, mentions 3 series in the works for #DisneyPlus.

They'll be:
The Mandalorian
Obi Wan Kenobi
Rogue One prequel Series
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
urahara:
Just finished watching Dunkirk. Extremely boring movie.

Really?? It was a borefest, but it was a nice thriller. grin

I remember sleeping off numerous times and my phone fell from my hands while watching this movie. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by urahara(m): 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
abduleez1:

Really?? It was a borefest, but it was a nice thriller. grin

I remember sleeping off numerous times and my phone fell from my hands while watching this movie. grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
urahara:
chai......so no be only me......one madam was calling pple shallow minded for not liking the movie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
sexymoma:

My name is dolemite 5/10
fourplay 2/10
American Son 2/10
Greener Grass!! You see this movies, Let me tell you, this is the worse Hollywood movie i've ever seen... o worse hian 0/10\

see Good boys
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
Spoiler alert.

I got this on reddit. The John Connor chronicle. grin

The Terminator: Protect the mother of John Connor, because John Connor is extremely important.

Terminator 2: Protect John Connor, because John Connor is extremely important.

Terminator 3: Protect John Connor (and his wife), because John Connor is extremely important. Also, make sure that John Connor gets to a nuke-proof bunker by the end of the movie lol.

Terminator Salvation: Protect the father of John Connor, because John Connor is extremely important. Also, somebody give John Connor a heart!

Terminator Genisys: Protect the mother of John Co- OMG KILL JOHN CONNOR KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Terminator Dark Fate: Well, John Connor has been replaced. Protect Mexican Girl, because Mexican Girl is extremely important.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by solostar1: 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
troubleseller:

Good Boys

The Farewell

Parasite

The King

The Laundromat

All on the queue

PARASITE
99% · Rotten Tomatoes
8.6/10 · IMDb
95% · Metacritic
See it before the inevitable American remake sands down all its razor sharp edges.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
Itzneowizy:
chai......so no be only me......ishilove was calling pple shallow minded for not liking the movie
fixed.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
Itzneowizy:
see Good boys
seeing that she hates amerian son she will hate it too.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
solostar1:

PARASITE
99% · Rotten Tomatoes
8.6/10 · IMDb
95% · Metacritic
See it before the inevitable American remake sands down all its razor sharp edges.
So much talk about it and 10 minutes into it I think I am going to like it. Seeing it's from the same guy who directed Snowpiercer
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2019
solostar1:

PARASITE
99% · Rotten Tomatoes
8.6/10 · IMDb
95% · Metacritic
my best movie of the year. chinkos sabi act shaa
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Stonecoldstare1: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
I can't put this book down and the fact that its been turned into movie out next year just makes my anticipation for it heightened. The knife of never letting go by Patrick Ness

Plot (Wikipedia)
In the near future, Todd Hewitt has been brought up to believe that a pathogen has killed all women in a colony world and unleashed Noise, the special ability to hear people's and animals' minds. Later, he comes upon a patch of silence and soon discovers the source of the silence: a mysterious woman named Viola Eade. On the run, they learn more about the true history of the New World.
It stars Tom Holland and main protagonist and star wars Daisy Ridley, also Mads Mikkelson (one of the most underrated actors ever), David Oyelowo etc

Doug Liman is directing... I laughed like hell watching swingers and I loved edge of tomorrow but Mr and Mrs Smith was kinda meh to me...... Hope he does this one justice

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Stonecoldstare1: 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
Bratking:

seeing that she hates amerian son she will hate it too.
Abeg..she shouldn't bother again oo ...if na so... undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
Bratking:

my best movie of the year. chinkos sabi act shaa

1. That is a racist term for Chinese people.

2. The movie is south Korean and not Chinese
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
JeromeBlack:

1. That is a racist term for Chinese people.

2. The movie is south Korean and not Chinese

Nkafu buzikwa ife ina ekwuru onwe gi. as far am concern they are all chinkos with their round face& sleepy eyes.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
Bratking:

Nkafu buzikwa ife ina ekwuru onwe gi. as far am concern they are all chinkos with their face& sleepy eyes.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
oyaskii:
Thanks Good sir and longest time...hope you've been good
Sure It is well. With regards to this thread I have been observing sha, Once in a while I chip in my 2 cents and off I go....Too many distractions these days and change is always permanent.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bojack(m): 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
Pulp Fiction
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
urahara:

Most stewpid boring war movie of all times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2019
Maleficent 2 - 5.6/10

Not terrible, but I found myself rolling my eyes A LOT. Everything was soooooooooo predictable and the plot, kind of...weak
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
oyaskii:
lmao...thanks chief.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2019
Bratking:
fixed.
This man, you like trouble i swear. I bu ezigbo onye nsogbu.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2019
ibkayee:
Maleficent 2 - 5.6/10

Not terrible, but I found myself rolling my eyes A LOT. Everything was soooooooooo predictable and the plot, kind of...weak

grin

I liked the movie. Of course the plot would be predictable. It's a fairly tale, albeit a dark one. Snow white the huntsman had the same problem
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

FYI, the Spike Lee you hold in such high regard is an embarrassment to the African American community. No one likes him. The shit that comes out of his mouth is embarrassing. I can tell you stories about him, and you wouldn't believe half of them because they are so outrageous, but true nonetheless. Fact is, Spike Lee is a racist. Do know know he had once publicly expressed his disdain for interracial couple? True story.

Quentin Tarantino uses satire to pass a subtle message. He practically created his own genre. The joke's on any black person that criticized his Django Unchained, since the theme was actually on the side of the "minorities". Funnily enough, the movie is more likely to embarrass and annoy more white people than black people (it depicted the whites as weak, racist and stupid), but you gotta look beyond all that and see the real hidden message, which at the core, is strongly anti-oppression.

I would argue that Tarantino is bad as well. At least Spike Lee's racism is understandable. He has had a lot of racist experiences.

Tarantino has a lot of cringe moments where he talks "black" (ghetto ebonics) when he is among his black cast but normal in other interviews.

Watching his interviews just gives me the creeps.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 8:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
JeromeBlack:

grin

I liked the movie. Of course the plot would be predictable. It's a fairly tale, albeit a dark one. Snow white the huntsman had the same problem
I appreciate there’s usually a formula to these ‘stories’ but I found it overly, generic-y bleh lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Fantomass: 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
I now watch the Game of Thrones, even at night, if there is no free time in the evening. At first, I read the book, I really liked it and I can say that the film was shot very cool, no worse than the book, although I was afraid that I would get disappointed. I liked him so much that I even learned of the TV series quotes by heart, found them on this site https://en.citaty.info/series
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
The Accountant: 8/10
Highway men: 8/10.

Second time I'll be watching both movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by smat101(m): 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
sexymoma:

My name is dolemite 5/10
fourplay 2/10
American Son 2/10

Lols...
Your comment on Green Grass Got me laffin grin
Pls recommend any interesting movie you've seen..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by smat101(m): 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
Viking07:
The Accountant: 8/10
Highway men: 8/10.

Second time I'll be watching both movies.
Pls I need download link
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
smat101:

Pls I need download link
Both movies are on fz movies and tfpdl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: rockhillz(m), omoowhe and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.