Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3757952 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Hayzed25(m): 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
Fynestboi:
Let me open the floor cheesycheesycheesy

Am watching UP NEPA by A4toons on YouTube presently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_yfy91W2yQ so hilarious
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
gustav25:
Joker was just there ...But Godzilla , Angel has fallen , Terminator etc had me shouting in the cinema for a refund ....Localman cannot can
For joker, people were just sleeping like we were doing sleeping competition, Godzilla and Angel has fallen were the dumbest movies for 2019. Terminator i was speechless for the amount of garbage man can put on screen

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
the thing tire me o

gustav25:
2019 , few good movies ....Alot of horrible movies

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Ready or Not

An intriguing spin on the horror genre. Somehow the filmmakers were able to fuse different variations of horror with comedy. It started out as romantic comedy, then gradually became a psychological horror, then evolved to slash horror, then to jumb-scare and finally to haunting, and then back to dark comedy. It's a riot.

Overall, it's extremely well done.

7.5/10

Will check this out.

Just like the baby sitter.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
hulk616:
horrible movies like joker, Godzilla, Angel has fallen sent me to hospital undecided

Local man disagrees.

Joker is a 10/10 for me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2019
MJBOLT:
the thing tire me o

Yeah. Twas a boring year for movies

Anyway end game, shazam, joker.

P.s I really liked Gemini man except for the cringe worthy CGI de-aging of smith ( which was horrible, his couldnt even have exprrssions), the movie was fairly ok. Good premise, nice action ( slot of obvious CGI , like the bike scene). All in all fair.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
[s]
armadeo:

Local man disagrees.

Joker is a 10/10 for me.
[/s] Joker was 0.000/10 for me.
Zero lessons about joker's mental illness, or how to solve it.

Go and watch a bollywood movie called karthik calling karthik. that is how to do a movie not rubbish, boring, nonsense joker movie that "says if you have mental illness it is okay to kill people that hate you"

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
armadeo:

P.s I really liked Gemini man except for the cringe worthy CGI de-aging of smith ( which was horrible, his couldnt even have exprrssions), the movie was fairly ok. Good premise, nice action ( slot of obvious CGI , like the bike scene). All in all fair.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
hulk616:
For joker, people were just sleeping like we were doing sleeping competition, Godzilla and Angel has fallen were the dumbest movies for 2019. Terminator i was speechless for the amount of garbage man can put on screen
Terminator? Is it that bad? I thought the trailer was great and I've already planned on going to watch it this weekend.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
hulk616:

Yes Joker was bland and boring tbh but better than other shit pipes this year . I left midway in terminator and was cursing myself for buying a coupon . I would have been better off buying roasted grilled chicken

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
MJBOLT:
the thing tire me o

I tell you . I just want a movie to give me the ostrich bumps I felt seeing Endgame and the goosebumps I got seeing Mysterio do his thing ..... It's a very bad year for movies

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
armadeo:

Don't even loud Flopzam here ... Many people left the hall during its showing

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by somehow: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Ready or Not

An intriguing spin on the horror genre. Somehow the filmmakers were able to fuse different variations of horror with comedy. It started out as romantic comedy, then gradually became a psychological horror, then evolved to slash horror, then to jumb-scare and finally to haunting, and then back to dark comedy. It's a riot.

Overall, it's extremely well done.

7.5/10

Good movie but some not so real scenes
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
gustav25:

Don't even loud Flopzam here ... Many people left the hall during its showing

Different strokes I think.

Hey. Lightning with my hands, lightning with my hands, lightning with my haaaaaaaaaaaands
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
hulk616:
[s][/s] Joker was 0.000/10 for me.
Zero lessons about joker's mental illness, or how to solve it.

Go and watch a bollywood movie called karthik calling karthik. that is how to do a movie not rubbish, boring, nonsense joker movie that "says if you have mental illness it is okay to kill people that hate you"

That's the entire point. He had mental illness and wasnt even treated according to him. It's his point of view not yours.

I love it. 10/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RayMcBlue(m): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
- Almost Famous (2000)

Immersive comedy, but resonated dramatically as well. Kate Hudson’s Penny Lane was the perfect emotional center for the movie. The movie also has what might be the best soundtrack of all time.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
armadeo:

[s]That's the entire point. He had mental illness and wasnt even treated according to him. It's his point of view not yours.

I love it. 10/10[/s]
So the right thing to do is kill people .

i hate it. 0.00000/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2019
Viking007:
Terminator? Is it that bad? I thought the trailer was great and I've already planned on going to watch it this weekend.
Terminator is bad very very bad. dont waste your money on terminator
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2019
Inside Llewyn Davis.

I’ve been meaning to watch this film for a year or two now, and I finally got around to it yesterday evening. I really enjoyed this one. The music, editing, cinematography, and direction were all masterful. The performances all felt so authentic, from Isaac to the supporting cast.

Overall, I think the symbolism of the cat went right over my head, but regardless, this movie was excellent.

7.7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
gustav25:

Yes Joker was bland and boring tbh but better than other shit pipes this year . I left midway in terminator and was cursing myself for buying a coupon . I would have been better off buying roasted grilled chicken
Joker was the biggest trash for 2019 for me.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
hulk616:
Terminator is bad very very bad. dont waste your money on terminator
That's like the only "reasonable" movie available at the cinema, the rest are just Nollywood craps.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
Viking007:
That's like the only "reasonable" movie available at the cinema, the rest are just Nollywood craps.

If good action scenes are what you want, you'll be entertained.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

If good action scenes are what you want, you'll be entertained.
Thank you, that's all I need, action and more action, it doesn't have to make sense. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gangs Of New York 2002- 7.5/10
Fantastic acting performance from Daniel Day Lewis . This movie actually the only time another actor has outshone DiCaprio in a movie,i felt like he took a backseat in this role....
Cameron Diaz looked beautiful in this as well
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
kendrick93:
Fantastic acting performance from Daniel Day Lewis . This movie actually the only time another actor has outshone DiCaprio in a movie,i felt like he took a backseat in this role....

This movie 90% convinced me that Cameron Diaz can't act for shit.

Tom Cruise's Knight And Day eventually completed the remaining 10%, but that's a story for another day.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Tom Cruise's Knight And Day eventually completed the remaining 10%, but that's a story for another day.
not that I'm defending her something but wasn't she nominated for a golden globe for this role and has three other nominations?
Pretty good for a sh1t actress won't you say..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
DandeNumeruno:
jeromeblack so you never retire this your born2freak transvestite moniker ehn

Transgender, actually.

And no, it is just a moniker that helps me escape bans
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2019
kendrick93:
not that I'm defending her something but wasn't she nominated for a golden globe for this role and has three other nominations?
Pretty good for a sh1t actress won't you say..

She practically rode on the coattails of DDL and DiCaprio to get that nomination. Probably sucked a few dicks along the way, wouldn't put it past her - she got a mouth for it. Lady Gaga (a part-time actress) has got more Golden Globe wins than her. I think that says it all.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
kendrick93:

- Tom Hardy outshone him in The Revenant
- Brad Pitt outshone him in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
- Tom Hanks outshone him in Catch Me if You Can.
- Jeremy Irons outshone him in The Man in The Iron Mask.
- Christoph Waltz outshone him in Django Unchained.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

This is another day. Abeg, tell us the story.

1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

She practically rode on the coattails of DDL and DiCaprio to get that nomination. Probably sucked a few dicks along the way, wouldn't put it past her - she got a mouth for it. Lady Gaga (a part-time actress) has got more Golden Globe wins than her. I think that says it all.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
Viking007:

Watch the movie and give it your own thoughts, I have seen some great movies that were trashed here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.