Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,015 members, 7,863,680 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3836497 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (3864) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
donjazet:

NOOOO!! Its not fiction, it actually happened.. The story is actually based on a 1890 story of the hunter who was abandoned by his colleague after a bear attack in America.
The account of what happened differ from the movie.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MicKaro: 9:42am On Jan 07, 2016
Somebody mentioned Into the heart of the sea as a good movie,you kidding right.Chris Hemsworth is an awful actor, the reason he is still being given roles is cos he's white and sexy, outside Thor series, this guy is awful and bland. If a woman or a minority had flopped in Rush, Black hat , do you think a studio will budget $100million for this. Best movie so far Spotlight-Mark Rylance and Mark Ruffalo, Legends-Tom Hardy,although I may not like him cos of bad accent imitation,this movie is one the best, and also Brooklyn-Saoirse Ronan, awesome movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:19am On Jan 07, 2016
Downloading ''CREED'' ''CONCUSSION'' (Feat. Will Smith), ''JOY'' 2015 and ''THE REVENANT''.....wish my downloads safe journey
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:23am On Jan 07, 2016
MicKaro:
Somebody mentioned Into the heart of the sea as a good movie,you kidding right.Chris Hemsworth is an awful actor, the reason he is still being given roles is cos he's white and sexy, outside Thor series, this guy is awful and bland. If a woman or a minority had flopped in Rush, Black hat , do you think a studio will budget $100million for this. Best movie so far Spotlight-Mark Rylance and Mark Ruffalo, Legends-Tom Hardy,although I may not like him cos of bad accent imitation,this movie is one the best, and also Brooklyn-Saoirse Ronan, awesome movie.
Give it to him, bro, Chris did quite well, I love the Movie, saw it @ d Cinema, and it was great.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MicKaro: 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
obixcel:
Downloading ''CREED'' ''CONCUSSION'' (Feat. Will Smith), ''JOY'' 2015 and ''THE REVENANT''.....wish my downloads safe journey
Joy....Seriously.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MicKaro: 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
obixcel:
Give it to him, bro, Chris did quite well, I love the Movie, saw it @ d Cinema, and it was great.
Dude pls don't get me wrong,Chris is good,but Hollywood loves forcin bland and talentless white boys down our throat,Kirsch-John Carter...Flopped, Kellan lutz-Hercules....Flopped, Hugh Jackman-Pan....Horribly Horrible.Creed is better than ITTHOTS but yet M.Jordan is not getting the hype like Chris.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
MicKaro:

Joy....Seriously.
Yea bro, seriously! why d surprise?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
obixcel:
Yea bro, seriously! why d surprise?
I wonder sef undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
MicKaro:

Dude pls don't get me wrong,Chris is good,but Hollywood loves forcin bland and talentless white boys down our throat,Kirsch-John Carter...Flopped, Kellan lutz-Hercules....Flopped, Hugh Jackman-Pan....Horribly Horrible.Creed is better than ITTHOTS but yet M.Jordan is not getting the hype like Chris.
ok, I understand where u are coming from. Hollywood does dat a lot, trying to make new actors superstars overnight even though some may not have d talent, right?. It's unfortunate though, one of their downsides. They know how to market their brand and stars, they know that too well.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MicKaro: 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
obixcel:
ok, I understand where u are coming from. Hollywood does dat a lot, trying to make new actors superstars overnight even though some may not have d talent, right?. It's unfortunate though, one of their downsides. They know how to market their brand and stars, they know that too well.
Now u getting my point.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
MicKaro:

Now u getting my point.
OK
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MicKaro: 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
Has anybody here seen Legend-Tom Hardy...Awesome
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tolexy007(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
just watch Martial, realy love that movie make alot of sense cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MicKaro: 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
tolexy007:
just watch Martial, realy love that movie make alot of sense cheesy cheesy cheesy
You mean the martian.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tolexy007(m): 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
MicKaro:

You mean the martian.
yea, sovi is martian
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MicKaro: 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
tolexy007:
yea, sovi is martian
Meaning?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
Here's the Trending Movie, Check It Out!
Concussion (2015)
Genres: Drama
Size: 352 MB
Quality: HD
Length: 123 min
Release Date: 25 Dec 2015
IMDb: 7.1 / 10
Storyline: Will Smith stars in Concussion, a dramatic thriller based on the incredible true David vs. Goliath story of American immigrant Dr. Bennet Omalu, the brilliant forensic neuropathologist who made the first discovery of CTE, a football-related brain trauma, in a pro player and fought for the truth to be known. Omalu's emotional quest puts him at dangerous odds with one of the most powerful institutions in the world.
LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rgniw0ebz83bgbs/CONCUSSION%20%282015%29.mp4?dl=0

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mamagee3(f): 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
I'm watching the movie Concussion.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
mamagee3:
I'm watching the movie Concussion.
Yea, Enjoy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by boofydon: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
obixcel:
Here's the Trending Movie, Check It Out!
Concussion (2015)
Genres: Drama
Size: 352 MB
Quality: HD
Length: 123 min
Release Date: 25 Dec 2015
IMDb: 7.1 / 10
Storyline: Will Smith stars in Concussion, a dramatic thriller based on the incredible true David vs. Goliath story of American immigrant Dr. Bennet Omalu, the brilliant forensic neuropathologist who made the first discovery of CTE, a football-related brain trauma, in a pro player and fought for the truth to be known. Omalu's emotional quest puts him at dangerous odds with one of the most powerful institutions in the world.
LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rgniw0ebz83bgbs/CONCUSSION%20%282015%29.mp4?dl=0
I'll pass on this one. Will Smith's last movie was a waste of $10 at the cinema

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
boofydon:

I'll pass on this one. Will Smith's last movie was a waste of $10 at the cinema
Give this a try
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
MicKaro:

Maybe he has been in some bad movies like that snow white crap. But ITHOTS was a good movie. Beautiful one.

Thor is out of the way cos its marvel.

I would check out spotlight. Obixcel any links for a good copy of legend Tom hardy cos even torrent spat out a horrible cinema dub.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dgifted: 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
obixcel:

Is The Revenant available in HD now?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
dgifted:

Is The Revenant available in HD now?
definitely it's out on HD
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
armadeo:

Maybe he has been in some bad movies like that snow white crap. But ITHOTS was a good movie. Beautiful one.

Thor is out of the way cos its marvel.

I would check out spotlight. Obixcel any links for a good copy of legend Tom hardy cos even torrent spat out a horrible cinema dub.
Mehn I also saw it online, tried watching it first but it is cinema dubbed too. We may have to wait a little bit longer for the HD.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dgifted: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
obixcel:
definitely it's out on HD

Links plsss?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MicKaro: 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
And can someone tell how the hell Adam Sandler gets money to make movies this guy is worse than Emeka Like(pls this is sarcasm).Best movie-Spotlight cos it shows how corrupt the catholic church is.Worst movie(s)-Pan($150million for this crap),Jupiter Ascending(Mila Kumis is worse than Kristen Stewart) and The Ridiculous Six(Ironically with the most ridiculous cast Sandler,Terry Crews,Hurley from lost,Taylor Lautner aka Mr teenage marketed actor...this cast just makes me wonder why Netflix made budget for this).The movie industry is getting worse everyday and this illness is not just synonymous to Nolly but also holly,movies just ten years ago are miles ahead of today's so called "MASTERPIECE" I shake my head in pity but what do we expect when people like Taylor swift are praised yet people like Lana Del Rey are not.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
dgifted:

Links plsss?
I tried downloading it 2day but for d slow internet I could only get "Concussion". I'll send it to you 2moro, cos I'll try to download d movie as soon as I'm connected to d internet.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dgifted: 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
obixcel:
I tried downloading it 2day but for d slow internet I could only get "Concussion". I'll send it to you 2moro, cos I'll try to download d movie as soon as I'm connected to d internet.

Thanks bro cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kreamie(m): 8:00am On Jan 08, 2016
Y'all should suggest great TV shows please..I've seen a whole llot of 'em and tobe honest, Most of them are crap except for a selected few..Series like Lie to me, Sherlock, Orange is the new black, GOT, Hannibal, House of cards, Vikings, Banshee, Penny Dreadful, Power ( Btw, Power over Empire anyday! tongue tongue), Quantico, Scandal etc are great series. Unlike Arrow, Teen wolf, the originals and the rest which bore me cos of their mainstream story-line.. Y'all should suggest something epic please..Thanks!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (3864) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.