Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3751536 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IHate9jerianss(m): 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
hulk616:
stop overhyping this trashy trailer. even wonder woman called it trash
I dont like the trailer either.It looked too cartooney.The 1980s obsession in hollywood has grown stale.The Wonder woman actress is nothing but eye candy because she cant act to save her life

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
alexistaiwo:
How can you watch the latest episode of See and still continue comparing with that CGI overflogged Mandalorian?

bros, you need to format your brain asap.it's obvious SEE has completely corrupted your brain data.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
DandeNumeruno:
abduleez1 make una wise up biko. I take it you're both in your early 20s maybe in your late teens. because only emotionally immature persons will spend every spare time of theirs arguing about things that won't put food on their table.

abduleez1 see the way they insulted you shocked shocked . He said you emotionally immature that why you currently insult GOAT CRISTAINO RONALDO
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
hulk616:

abduleez1 see the way they insulted you shocked shocked . He said you emotionally immature that why you currently insult GOAT CRISTAINO RONALDO

stop displaying your immaturity this child.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
alexistaiwo:
How can you watch the latest episode of See and still continue comparing with that CGI overflogged Mandalorian?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
IHate9jerianss:
I dont like the trailer either.It looked too cartooney.The 1980s obsession in hollywood has grown stale.The Wonder woman actress is nothing but eye candy because she cant act to save her life
you are spot on like GOAT ronaldo. that trailer was trash and nonsense. she cant act, talk and even the effects are rubbish.

Black widow will kill this movie next week
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
hulk616:
i read comics and they are many stories on eternals and from the trailers i can know the ones they picked. I dont expect you to know this as an amateur DC fan.

Oga no dey talk beans. Unlike Marvel PG 13 Universe that spoon feeds you into understanding every story at a glance, DC requires some brain power.

I have many ideas how Steve could be brought back. The specific one I don't know since the trailer didn't solve it by bringing other aspects while debunking others.

Well, I don't expect you to understand this since u wield an under 13 brain development.

Now tell me how is widow gonna be like?? Hmm I'm curious.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

stop displaying your immaturity this child.

abduleez1 he still has more for you shocked shocked
Only a child thinks DC is better than marvel
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
IHate9jerianss:

Who is this hater?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
abduleez1:

Oga no dey talk beans. Unlike Marvel PG 13 Universe that spoon feeds you into understanding every story at a glance, DC requires some brain power.

I have many ideas how Steve could be brought back. The specific one I don't know since the trailer didn't solve it by bringing other aspects while debunking others.

Well, I don't expect you to understand this since u wield an under 13 brain development.

Now tell me how is widow gonna be like?? Hmm I'm curious.
i m not telling you your DC brain wont understand.

i know how steve back and it is too easy for DC fans that read their comics.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
hulk616:

abduleez1 he still has more for you shocked shocked
Only a child thinks DC is better than marvel

but wait o, weren't you the one that said this?
abduleez1:

Thank you. You saw that I didn't reply him sef. Peeps like that are the ones who spread the Marvel vs DC hate.

and yet here you are doing exactly what you lampooned someone for. hypocritical much?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
hulk616:
you dont even know your DC comics. Aquaman appeared in the first justice league team before batman and superman. So aquaman is more popular than mera (not mata undecided ) , hawkman, hawkgirl.

Has long jessica cruz is a green lantern she is an A list character, the rest are F-list characters

Now I know you're El stupido
And where did you hear Aquaman is not an original Member? For where u see Mera, why are u a dunce. I see you don't understand Pidgin quite much.

Your last 2 sentences shows you know nothing about DC comics. You just post shit all the time without facts.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

but wait o, weren't you the one that said this?

and yet here you are doing exactly what you lampooned someone for. hypocritical much?

I'm not spreading any hate, I love them both. I can ignore others but this hulk616 stupid is another level. I like debunking his trashy comments that's why u see me argue with him much and not with others.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
abduleez1:

Now I know you're El stupido
And where did you hear Aquaman is not an original Member? For where u see Mera, why are u a dunce. I see you don't understand Pidgin quite much.

Your last 2 sentences shows you know nothing about DC comics. You just post shit all the time without facts.
simple google search will save you from ignorance.
your last 10 posts shows you know nothing about DC
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IHate9jerianss(m): 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
hulk616:
you are spot on like GOAT ronaldo. that trailer was trash and nonsense. she cant act, talk and even the effects are rubbish.

Black widow will kill this movie next week
I have watched the black widow trailer and I also hated it especially its forced humor and poorly choreographed fight scenes Mark my words,the increase in female superhero movies will lead to the implosion of the genre

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
hulk616:
i m not telling you your DC brain wont understand.

i know how steve back and it is too easy for DC fans that read their comics.

Wow really? Maxwell Lord brought him back?? grin

Oma God
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
abduleez1:

I'm not spreading any hate, I love them both. I can ignore others but this hulk616 stupid is another level. I like debunking his trashy comments that's why u see me argue with him much and not with others.
debunking what? i m teaching things you dont know in your DC comics. that why you keep asking me further questions so that you can jot them and to show your friends
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

bros, you need to format your brain asap.it's obvious SEE has completely corrupted your brain data.

LMAO
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
IHate9jerianss:
I have watched the black widow trailer and I also hated it especially its forced humor and poorly choreographed fight scenes Mark my words,the increase in female superhero movies will lead to the implosion of the genre
angry angry you are wrong.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2019
hulk616:
debunking what? i m teaching things you dont know in your DC comics. that why you keep asking me further questions so that you can jot them and to show your friends

Lol, I'm flattered

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
abduleez1:

i have never seen you advocate for a marvel film and am a very observant person. you're basically the dc version of hulk616. you two share similar characteristics. you overhype things from your favorite comic studios and engage in exhaustive discussions over those.

you both need to grow up.

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
abduleez1:

Wow really? Maxwell Lord brought him back?? grin

Oma God
where did i mention Maxwell Lord? you see the love for messi is affecting you. Always collecting things that does not belong to you (messi)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
hulk616:

LMAO when Ally turn enemy. Lol, rotfl smh

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
hulk616:
where did i mention Maxwell Lord? you see the love for messi is affecting you. Always collecting things that does not belong to you (messi)

Where did I brought Mera when u said that shit.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
abduleez1:

Lol, I'm flattered
Stop being immature undecided only immature believe messi is better than messi
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
abduleez1:

LMAO when Ally turn enemy. Lol, rotfl smh
successful person like ronaldo has lots of haters. undecided
Stop writing trash what is rotfl
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

i have never seen you advocate for a marvel film and am a very observant person. you're basically the dc version of hulk616. you two share similar characteristics. you overhype things from your favorite comic studios and engage in exhaustive discussions over those.

you both need to grow up.

Oga no they talk beans. I was very excited for Black widow and I showed my support for it when others said it wasn't needed. Check last week's pages.
I hyped Black widow when it came out, even before the trailer sef.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IHate9jerianss(m): 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
hulk616:
The quality of the movies will decline as they already are and audiences will begin to stay away from other superhero movies.Thesame thing happened to the western genre

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
abduleez1:

Where did I bring Mera when u said that s-word.
you said mata.
Accept your failure DC fan
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
hulk616:
successful person like ronaldo has lots of haters. undecided
Stop writing trash what is rotfl

You suppose know na. Google is your friend

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
IHate9jerianss:
The quality of the movies will decline as they already are and audiences will begin to stay away from other superhero movies.Yhesame thing happened to the western genre
NEVER !!!!
DC trashy movies are the cause of the decline, that why disney/marvel are trying to finish DC trashingism
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
abduleez1:

You suppose know na. Google is your friend
Google is your friend, use it to know your comics and ronaldo records that shows he is better than fraud messi

(1) (2) (3) ... (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.