Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,058 members, 7,852,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3817206 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) ... (3859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
J2381:
so you think your avengers endgame didn't promote evil? Or your Thanos who is a genocidal maniac isn't far far worse than the Joker?

Are you really sane
In Endgame, Thanos was killed for what he did. Which shows the consequences for his evil act.
Endgame showed that injustice can be served even if it takes years. Endgame showed determination, believe.

Joker promoted killing, in the sense that if i m mentally unstable it is ok to kill anybody.
Joker promoted killing of parents that treated you badly.
Joker promoted unforgiveness.
Joker gave the idea that the society does not care about people like him, BUT gave no way out but killing undecided

Yes, i m sane undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
hulk616:
In Endgame, Thanos was killed for what he did. Which shows the consequences for his evil act.
Endgame showed that injustice can be served even if it takes years. Endgame showed determination, believe.

Joker promoted killing, in the sense that if i m mentally unstable it is ok to kill anybody.
Joker promoted killing of parents that treated you badly.
Joker promoted unforgiveness.
Joker gave the idea that the society does not care about people like him, BUT gave no way out but killing undecided

Yes, i m sane undecided

Was joker not arrested at the end? Was it not hooligans during the riots that saved him? If not for hooligans, don't you think that he would have been in jail?

Joker is mentally unstable. What the movie is doing is showing what happens when people ignore those that have mental problems.

What about Endgame? Did Loki receive punishment at the end of endgame?

Do you know how many people tony stark has killed because of his arms dealing? Now, he is acting like a good guy.

6 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bolubaba(m): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
hulk616:
Joker was trash 0/10 please. that movie promote evil and zero help or solution for mentally unstable people

And as watching horror movies or voodoo movies turned you to a serial killer or a fucking voodoo magic man? What do I know cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2019
Bolubaba:

And as watching horror movies or voodoo movies turned you to a serial killer or a fucking voodoo magic man? What do I know cool
what are you even saying undecided

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2019
Born2Freak:

Was joker not arrested at the end? Was it not hooligans during the riots that saved him? If not for hooligans, don't you think that he would have been in jail?

Joker is mentally unstable. What the movie is doing is showing what happens when people ignore those that have mental problems.

What about Endgame? Did Loki receive punishment at the end of endgame?

Do you know how many people tony stark has killed because of his arms dealing? Now, he is acting like a good guy.

1. like i said, the movie is promoting killing. the hooligans saving joker shows JOKER should be people hero.

2. Why not provide solutions that will prevent the society from totally ignoring them. Instead of joker killing people and praised like an hero.

3. Loki is dead in the main MCU timeline. so he received his punishment undecided

4. Watch Iron man again and see the actions he took to stop it.

Use your brain and think. Joker is trash and deserve zero awards and nominations

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bolubaba(m): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
hulk616:
what are you even saying undecided

Start watching teletubies and Winnie the poo. You are not meant to be watching movies meant for mature minds.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mathelo(m): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
94 hours
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
[s]
Bolubaba:

Start watching teletubies and Winnie the poo. You are not meant to be watching movies meant for mature minds.
[/s]
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kingrexyl(m): 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
These fools yapping over nothing, these guys are making their money while you broke and jobless lots are here arguing, spit on y'all dumb faces...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
Kingrexyl:
These fools yapping over nothing, these guys are making their money while you broke and jobless lots are here arguing, spit on y'all dumb faces...

Stop projecting. That you are broke and do not have the time to critic films, doesn't mean that others are.

The big boys have money and time to argue about films.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kingrexyl(m): 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
Born2Freak:

Stop projecting. That you are broke and do not have the time to critic films, doesn't mean that others are.

This is one of the jobless toad, you think a rich guy will have time to argue over trash when he have more important things to do, don't be too dumb..

I will rather channel my energy into something productive not arguing about trash, please get a job.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
Kingrexyl:
This is one of the jobless toad, you think a rich guy will have time to argue over trash when he have more important things to do, don't be too dumb..

I will rather channel my energy into something productive not arguing about trash, please get a job.

Something more productive like chastising people on nairaland for aging about their hobby (movies).

Hypocri...

6 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kingrexyl(m): 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
Born2Freak:

Something more productive like chastising people on nairaland for aging about their hobby (movies).

Hypocri...

Lol you are hilarious, I'm not stopping you from doing what you love doing, it's your life and time, wetin concern me. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Lol you are hilarious, I'm not stopping you from doing what you love doing, it's your life and time, wetin concern me. grin

Better
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
[s]
Kingrexyl:
[/s] if you have a job you wont be reading all over comments.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
Born2Freak:

grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
[s]
Kingrexyl:

[/s] get a job and leave this thread.
I understand your pain you dont understand what we are talking about cry because of .............

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
Kingrexyl:
this guy is confused grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
Can y'all niggaz take a break from this perennial Marvel/DC dick_ measuring contest and actually recommend movies? What the actual fvck?!

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ishilove:
Can y'all niggaz take a break from this perennial Marvel/DC dick_ measuring contest and actually recommend movies? What the actual fvck?!

Is your hand paining you? You can recommend movies yourself.

undecided

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2019
Whose the mod of this section. ?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ad Astra-

It is a slow, sweet movie. (I didn't know sci-fi movies can be so dramatic.) Very touching performance by Brad Pitt.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
armadeo:
Whose the mod of this section. ?
Very inactive, they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2019
Cold blooded

I have kept this on my watch list for a while. I decided to give it a try and was not disappointed. The bloody scenes were rightly shot for people like me that can stomach too much of horror. It remains a decent movie for me and has managed to find its way into my archive.

7.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
good! sanity restored at last.

open range (2002)

7.5/10

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2019
Poker Night

This is a horror flick with an unwanted end. I hope detectives are not as stupid as depicted in this movie or maybe, mad men are not as smart as portrayed in in the movie

8/10

(1) (2) (3) ... (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) ... (3859) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Baddestguyp(m), Phobos19, JackBizzle, Sohel9080(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.