Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,142 members, 7,867,321 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:51 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3842646 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) ... (3866) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 20, 2019
Called in an airstrke on their asses grin

abduleez1:
Tha fuq? Omo see deleted posts chai. shocked

Why did I miss this shite once more ehn? Chai, omo e no go better for Glo network ooo. angry

Within a week I have missed two EPIC events, damn!! cry

Abeg, EGBON Taiwo and DandeNumerouno who won the War?? cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SalomonKane: 8:25am On Dec 20, 2019
alexistaiwo:
and you think this is worth celebrating?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2019
The Irishman............. 9/10

What can I say, perfect perfection. Definitely if a movie is good, you ain't bothered about it's humongous runtime. It's even a bonus.

Cinematography was brilliant, movie score~ damn bloody, knows how to perfect each track for a scene and the emotions attached, so good you could actually feel what the characters felt like for their actions~ it was immersive.

Acting was Over the top. Funny I just got to see Al Pacino for the first time. He really stole the entire show in any scene he appeared. He's definitely in Contention for my best Actor alongside Joaquin Phoenix this year. Roberto De Niro and Joe Pesci was also brilliant.
Story-telling was excellent, there's no dull moment. Carefully introducing most characters and weaving the plot effortlessly. CGI was decent.

This is definitely entering my All Time Best Movies list~ you wop cocksvcker lipsrsealed grin Best movie of the Year alongside Joker!!!

Another Masterpiece from Martin Scorcese. Too much respect for that man. This is TRULY CINEMA. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:44am On Dec 20, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Tha fuq you do that for?

After I never declare winner. Chai, I'm pissed.

Did DandeNumerouno join the banter? Who else got into the fight?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 20, 2019
DandeNumerouno also ganged up against Jero.

Making 3v1

As for the airstrke, they had it coming.

abduleez1:

Tha fuq you do that for?

After I never declare winner. Chai, I'm pissed.

Did DandeNumerouno join the banter? Who else got into the fight?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:54am On Dec 20, 2019
alexistaiwo:
DandeNumerouno also ganged up against Jero.

Making 3v1

As for the airstrke, they had it coming.

Bloody hell, da fuq? Black, who did you piss? The gods?? grin

It means it was a massacre I guess? So Jerome got no close air support?? grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:56am On Dec 20, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
funny enough the pig known as graugach told HELL-BOY "you've got no idea how long I've been waiting for this"
lol when he exploded I really felt bad cos he was my favorite character.
such a funny but wicked monster

Lol.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 9:05am On Dec 20, 2019
jugger:
A Lannister always pay his debt

You people think I have forgotten how you made me serve three months ban for a fight I know nothing about grin grin

For some reason this made me laugh so hard. Lol.

Well written
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 9:06am On Dec 20, 2019
abduleez1:
Tha fuq? Omo see deleted posts chai. shocked

Why did I miss this shite once more ehn? Chai, omo e no go better for Glo network ooo. angry

Within a week I have missed two EPIC events, damn!! cry

Abeg, EGBON Taiwo and DandeNumerouno who won the War?? cry

that slimy coward called alexistaiwo used his alternate moniker to snitch, believing in his delusions that nobody will know it was him.

he even included your name sef.

then he came online to brag about it later after i have exposed him as the perpetrator.

what a childish twat_.

it was a behaviour of a typical sadist, someone that will stab a friend in the back for his own sadistic pleasures.

I got a week ban so it's nothing, i'll be back stronger and wiser.

at least I know now the kind of person this slimy worm called alexistaiwo is.

don't ever think he's on the same page with you because in truth, he's secretly plotting evil against you.

he and jeromeblack will make a fine couple.

8 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:24am On Dec 20, 2019
Bratking:

that slimy coward called alexistaiwo used his alternate moniker to snitch, believing in his delusions that nobody will know it was him.

then he came online to brag about it later after i have exposed him as the perpetrator.

what a childish twat_.

it was a behaviour of a typical sadist, someone that will stab a friend in the back for his own sadistic pleasures.

don't ever think he's on the same page with you because in truth, he's secretly plotting evil against you.

Da fuq?? That's bleeped up bro.

Me that was a 100% neutralist??

So you later got involved in the SAGA?

But hold up a bit, how you people know the intricacies of who snitch on who? Forgive me, I'm not too conversant with NL politics.

So Baba Taiwo is a renowned SNITCH? MAD OOO cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SalomonKane: 9:29am On Dec 20, 2019
abduleez1:

Da fuq?? That's bleeped up bro.

Me that was a 100% neutralist??

So you later got involved in the SAGA?

But hold up a bit, how you people know the intricacies of who snitch on who? Forgive me, I'm not too conversant with NL politics.

So Baba Taiwo is a renowned SNITCH? MAD OOO cheesy grin grin grin
he confirmed it himself.

https://www.nairaland.com/1549406/what-movie-watching-now/1813

And

https://www.nairaland.com/1549406/what-movie-watching-now/1812#85060156

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SalomonKane: 9:32am On Dec 20, 2019
Bratking:

what a childish twat_.

you expect someone who was given 100k to give to Nairalanders, who gave 40k out and kept 60k to himself not be a sniveling cowardly snitch. grin

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 20, 2019
Everybody knows who Jugger is.

Even peeps on the football thread know who is behind the moniker.

I called in the airstrke and if you have a problem with that.

I am at my workplace, comman drag am with me cheesy cheesy

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2019
The Irishman 10/10 masterpiece!!!

The very first frame of the film captures your attention, then the music draws you in; followed by the story which captivates you, and the acting throws you off. For a film with such length you'd think you'll be bored at some point, but no, you'll actually want it to go on and on because it's perfectly crafted.

Martin Scorsese is a master film maker and he has made a film that's in contention for the best film of 2019, as a matter of fact, if it were up to me the Irishman triumph's over other films that came out this year.

It contains some of the best acting I've seen in a while. I hope either Phoenix, Al Pacino or DiCaprio win that Oscar.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 9:52am On Dec 20, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Everybody knows who Jugger is.

Even peeps on the football thread know who is behind the moniker.

I called in the airstrke and if you have a problem with that.

I am at my workplace, comman drag am with me cheesy cheesy
You should be tied to a car from the balls and driven around town for your behavior. angry

Snitch B!tch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 20, 2019
Some nitwits be rating a comic character whose only strong point is mad man like laughter for this year's Oscar when you have Al Pacino owning every scene in a 3hrs long masterpiece.

Pacino for best Actor, no contest!

losprince:
The Irishman 10/10 masterpiece!!!

The very first frame of the film captures your attention, then the music draws you in; followed by the story which captivates you, and the acting throws you off. For a film with such length you'd think you'll be bored at some point, but no, you'll actually want it to go on and on because it's perfectly crafted.

Martin Scorsese is a master film maker and he has made a film that's in contention for the best film of 2019, as a matter of fact, if it were up to me the Irishman triumph's over other films that came out this year.

It contains some of the best acting I've seen in a while. I hope either Phoenix, Al Pacino or DiCaprio win that Oscar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 20, 2019
Last time Ornicus (I guess) did same, I got three months for being a mere spectator.

Cry me a river grin

losprince:

You should be tied to a car from the balls and driven around town for your behavior. angry

Snitch B!tch
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 20, 2019
The Irishman

Nothing lasts forever.

What a masterpiece!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Some nitwits be rating a comic character whose only strong point is mad man like laughter for this year's Oscar when you have Al Pacino owning every scene in a 3hrs long masterpiece.

It's okay to rate Pacino's performance ahead of Phoenix, but saying that having a mad man like laughter is his strong point is really a ridiculous statement.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
losprince:

It's okay to rate Pacino's performance ahead of Phoenix, but saying that having a mad man like laughter is his strong point is really a ridiculous statement.

That man is a clown. You dey mind am. angry

I just avoided saying it first, cos they'll say I'm a DC fanboy.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
Nova15:
6 Underground - 7.5/10

I've learnt not to depend on reviews from this thread.
bro if you depend on people here you will miss good movies..just ignore and do your thing
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
The Mist-

Ohhhh, this movie is dark. Tense, nasty, bloody and dark. The climax had me almost choking on my lunch. shocked embarassed cry

8.5/10

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2019
SalomonKane:
you expect someone who was given 100k to give to Nairalanders, who gave 40k out and kept 60k to himself not be a sniveling cowardly snitch. grin
For real??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
SalomonKane:

wow! that slimy toad is even more pathetic than I thought! so he's not only a snitch, but also a thief to boot. just incredible. smh. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SalomonKane: 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ishilove:

For real??
Yes for real. He can't deny it. The only thing he can do is take the cowardly route, which is to ignore.

He was thoroughly grilled in the ashawo thread and exposed. Dude kept quiet while viewing the whole episode.

Such a useless wastrel can pretend to be your friend and end up stabbing you in the back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
SalomonKane:
Yes for real. He can't deny it. The only thing he can do is take the cowardly route, which is to ignore.

He was thoroughly grilled in the ashawo thread and exposed. Dude kept quiet while viewing the whole episode.

Such a useless wastrel can pretend to be your friend and end up stabbing you in the back.

true dat.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
SalomonKane:

Wow...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ishilove:
The Mist-

Ohhhh, this movie is dark. Tense, nasty, bloody and dark. The climax had me almost choking on my lunch. shocked embarassed cry

8.5/10
cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
Viking007:
cool
The ending messed me up sad
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ishilove:

The ending messed me up sad
Downloading...I just hope it's worth the hype. sad
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
Viking007:
Downloading...I just hope it's worth the hype. sad
It is...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1811) (1812) (1813) (1814) (1815) (1816) (1817) ... (3866) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.