Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1931) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3730482 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) ... (3829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

lolololol.

i swear every time that nigga post something, he always end up making some kind of blunder. grin grin

i actually look forward to his retarded_ posts.

he makes me laugh. grin cheesy

LMAO....... I tell you

The Gee no dey disappoint. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
DandeNumeruno:
UNTHINKABLE (2010)....9/10.

does torture succeed in preventing terrorism, and does the end justify the means?

the short answer is no, torture does not prevent terrorism, and the end does not justify the means.

Torture work mostly on people who are not prepared to be tortured. And, you just need to find the parfect tool and the parfect angles.
If you're good like that, a man would tell you about all the nuclear bombs he has stashed and Shi*t one from his bung hole if you demand so.
In fact Torture is the biggest weapon in God's arsenal.

Samuel L Jackson character was way too moderate in his approach. He was nowhere near a good torturer. Very amateurish.
You don't clip of a finger just like that, one is firstly supposed to pull off the fingernails using a plier, then drill live electric wire through the tip of the fingers...
Oh god! And flaying alive. When you're flaying someone make sure you don't touch any main artery, that way they don't bleed out and die.
And of course have adrenaline and live support to keep them alive as long as you would like- We're in modern times and not savages...

Torture is inhuman, it's worse than killing.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CsRockefeller(m): 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
abduleez1:

LMAO....... I tell you

The Gee no dey disappoint. grin

Both of you are just low life's.

You come here bully people and act like you both are Kings here.

Over the internet you act like a King but out there you live a miserable life, that's why the only job left for you two is to pick on people's comments.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
The Best Batman Ever!

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
blackjack21:

Torture work mostly on people who are not prepared to be tortured. And, you just need to find the parfect tool and the parfect angles.
If you're good like that, a man would tell you about all the nuclear bombs he has stashed and Shi*t one from his bung hole if you demand so.

Samuel L Jackson character was way too moderate in his approach. He was nowhere near a good torturer. Very amateurish.
You don't clip of a finger just like that, one is firstly supposed to pull off the fingernails using a plier, then drill live electric wire through the tip of the fingers...
Oh god! And flaying alive. When you're flaying someone make sure you don't touch any main artery, that way they don't bleed out and die.
And of course have adrenaline and live support to keep them alive as long as you would like- We're in modern times and not savages...

Gotdamn.... You sure say u no be terrorist yourself. See as gee take describe the worst forms of torture. Even waterboarding can't touch THIS!! shocked

You sure are a torture Expert.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
Raalsalghul:
The Best Batman Ever!

Who's that, Ben Affleck or Christian Bale?

Apart from the his eminence, Heath Ledger, Who's that best Batman anti hero?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
blackjack21:

Who's that, Ben Affleck or Christian Bale?

Apart from the his eminence, Heath Ledger, Who's that best Batman anti hero?

Affleck!

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
abduleez1:

Gotdamn.... You sure say u no be terrorist yourself. See as gee take describe the worst forms of torture. Even waterboarding can't touch THIS!! shocked

You sure are a torture Expert.
I'm just like you bro, probably watched as many movies learned most of that in movies too.

Ramsey Bolton - game of thrones
Gerard butler - law abiding citizen
Etc
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Affleck!
Even though Affleck is a new comer I know it will be between him and Bale.
Personally I prefer the trilogy movie of Batman. Therefore I prefer Bale.
Affleck is somewhat obase tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
blackjack21:

bro, enhanced interrogation aka torture doesn't work in 9 out of 10 cases.

imagine been tortured for a useful piece of information you have no knowledge about?

after a very particularly painful section, you realize that this people are gonna kill you unless you tell them a lie...

so what do you do? you lie and feed them some bullcrap....

torture stops while they investigate the authenticity of your "confession".

or

imagine you're hardcore and trained to resist torture.

you probably have what they want but you have no intention of giving it to them....

after they have tortured you for long stretch, you realize that if they don't stop, your heart is gonna give out....

what do you do? you stall for time, which entails giving them wrong information....

torture pause while they investigate.

at the end of day torture has proven to be more of a hindrance than asset.

if you want to extract an information out of someone, get inside their head.

find a mentalist - someone well verse in the act of psychological manipulation. the CIA, NSA and DHS employ people like that nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
Raalsalghul:
The Best Batman Ever!
i wouldn't call him the best batman ever, but that batmobile is sexy asf.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

bro, enhanced interrogation aka torture doesn't work in 9 out of 10 cases.

imagine been tortured for an useful piece of information you have no knowledge about?

after a very particularly painful section, you realize that this people are gonna kill you unless you tell them a lie.

so what do you do? you lie and feed them some bullcrap.

torture stops while they investigate the authenticity of your "confession".

or

imagine you're hardcore and trained to resist torture.

you probably have what they want but you have no intention of giving it to them.

after they have tortured you for long stretch, you realize that if they don't stop, your heart is gonna give out.

what do you do? you stall for time, which entails giving them wrong information.

torture pause while they investigate.

so at the day torture has proven to be more of a hindrance than asset.

if you want to extract an information out of someone, get inside their head. find a mentalist, someone well verse in the act of psychological manipulation.

I thought you might say that.
That's why I said the right tools. When your subject is that stubborn, that's where you play the "UNTHINKABLE" card. as far as your subject has love ones and there is no blemish on your will to act, you'll get your results.
Now isn't that the look of someone who would tell you everything you want to o know?

But after that, you're no longer a human but a monster. But, liberties are bought by the will of monsters.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Both of you are just low life's.

You come here bully people and act like you both are Kings here.

Over the internet you act like a King but out there you live a miserable life, that's why the only job left for you two is to pick on people's comments.

LMAO ROTFLOL..... grin grin grin

Gee calm down na..... Person no fit play with you again. We just like you simple, you sweet to bully Sha.

Just trolling for fun, no hard feelings. Seems you don't have the stomach for whining. grin

Besides from the first interaction we had with you just marked you out for PRIME TROLLING..... grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
blackjack21:

Even though Affleck is a new comer I know it will be between him and Bale.
Personally I prefer the trilogy movie of Batman. Therefore I prefer Bale.
Affleck is somewhat obase tongue

LMAO, You don't know Batman then.

Affleck's Batman is set on older Batman.
What makes you think Bale and Pattinson are skinny? Cos they are in their early years of crime Fighting. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
abduleez1:

LMAO, You don't know Batman then.

Affleck's Batman is set on older Batman.
What makes you think Bale and Pattinson are skinny? Cos they are in their early years of crime Fighting. cheesy
Yes, but none of the other fat Batmen will stand against Bale in comparison. And, "fit" is more appropriate word to skinny.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
blackjack21:

I thought you might say that.
That's why I said the right tools. When your subject is that stubborn, that's where you play the "UNTHINKABLE" card. as far as your subject has love ones and there is no blemish on your will to act, you'll get your results.
Now isn't that the look of someone who would tell you everything you want to o know?

But after that, you're no longer a human but a monster. But, liberties are bought by the will of monsters.

in real life, it wouldn't work on a hardcore terrorist.

you know why?

they geniunely believe they are soldiers of god. threatening to kill their families in front of them will only strengthen their resolve. they are willing to be martyrs for their cause, and in their eyes, killing their families will martyr their families too.

in the end, you will turn into the very people you're trying to stop.

it's lose-lose situation - the end doesn't justify the means.

torture is not the way.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
abduleez1:

LMAO ROTFLOL..... grin grin grin

Gee calm down na..... Person no fit play with you again. We just like you simple, you sweet to bully Sha.

Just trolling for fun, no hard feelings. Seems you don't have the stomach for whining. grin

Besides from the first interaction we had with you just marked you out for PRIME TROLLING..... grin grin cheesy

lololololol.

as in ehn

the nigga is so easy to troll. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
blackjack21:

I'm just like you bro, probably watched as many movies learned most of that in movies too.

Ramsey Bolton - game of thrones
Gerard butler - law abiding citizen
Etc

Man I hate that annoying prick! After Geoffrey, he's my next most hated character in the Series. Heck, the most hated in all TV series I've watched which I remember. angry

As I dey reason am now sef, e be like say him go dethrone Geoffrey from that title sef.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

lololololol.

as in ehn

the nigga is so easy to troll. grin grin

Chai, you feel me. cheesy

I swear down. The Gee sweet DIE!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

in real life, it wouldn't work on a hardcore terrorist.

you know why?

they geniunely believe they are soldiers of god. threatening to kill their families in front of them will only strengthen their revolve. they are willing to be martyrs for their cause, and in their eyes, killing their families will martyr their families too.

in the end, you will turn into the very people you're trying to stop.

it's lose-lose situation - the end doesn't justify the means.

torture is not the way.

Do you mean the same God that would torture them if they failed him?
Seems like the threats of torture work fine as well. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
abduleez1:

Man I hate that annoying prick! After Geoffrey, he's my next most hated character in the Series. Heck, the most hated in all TV series I've watched which I remember. angry

As I dey reason am now sef, e be like say him go dethrone Geoffrey from that title sef.

Oh but I love him! Had to go and read that his famous latter just now.
COME AND SEE.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
LMAO ROTFLOL guys you need to see THIS.
Kikiki..... Alternative Dark Knight Rises!! grin

https://www.facebook.com/1278614868962759/posts/1317278288429750/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
abduleez1:

Lol
" You tamed my monster" grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
abduleez1:

"ass mouth vag" lol

i watched the whole batman series from collegehumor youtube channel 2 years ago.

here's the template for the whole series;

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+batman+series+collegehumor+imdb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 12, 2020
abduleez1:

blackjack21:

Lol
" You tamed my monster" grin grin grin

The complete playlist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Originality007: 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2020
come as you are 8/10

rambo (last blood) 6/10

terminator (dark fate) 8/10

ford and ferrari 9/10

6 underground 7/10

charlies angel 4/10

spy intervention 4/10

uncut gem 7/10

21 bridegs 9/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2020
So i decided 2 watch d ending part of avenger: endgame. And i dare say its being fun. I luv d final battle scene. Awesome cast

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ok i am actually afraid now ...

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
oyaskii:
Ok i am actually afraid now ...

well it's necessary.

COVID-19 has gone global, and homeboys don't wanna release their expensive film in empty cinemas.

the fear of box office flop is the beginning of wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
spies in disguise-7.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
Liposure:
Who's your fav batman actor btw Michael keaton, val kilmer, sean connery, christian bale n ben afflect. Who killed d role
My Personal favourite is Van Kilmer...
Batman begins and Dark knight were awesome movies but I don't think Bale was really that good a batman.....
Very good actor but it was a mismatch..... And to top it off, that throat cancer voice was annoying

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blackjack21(m): 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
Originality007:
come as you are 8/10

rambo (last blood) 6/10

terminator (dark fate) 8/10

ford and ferrari 9/10

6 underground 7/10

charlies angel 4/10

spy intervention 4/10

uncut gem 7/10

21 bridegs 9/10

undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1928) (1929) (1930) (1931) (1932) (1933) (1934) ... (3829) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: samistry(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.