Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3786881 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) ... (3845) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Unthinkable

The lives of three nuclear familiy members in exchange of millions of lives in a nuclear terrorist attack?!

Personally, I will kill those fvcking children ten times over.
It ain't my fault that they are collateral damage.

To beat terrorism, you have to show them that your will is stronger than theirs.

Kaiser Sose looking mofo you are tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
kendrick93:
Ignore him..
He's probably a kid with an Android phone.
He's a known nuisance around here

Your head dey there.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2020

BREAKING: 'Black Widow' has officially been delayed due to coronavirus concerns; no new date has been set.

Source: THR.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2020

Sony’s ‘UNCHARTED’ film has halted production due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

Source: CBR

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2020

Warner Bros has shut down production on ‘The Matrix 4’ amid coronavirus outbreak.

Source: PopCrave

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hollywood is grappling with a new reality. COVID-19 has basically shut every major/minor movie theatrical release or production down. For how long, no one knows.

This year is cursed.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 1:12am On Mar 18, 2020
Michael B. Jordan, Jamie Foxx, Brie Larson....

Curious to see what this is about

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Cvesta(m): 10:45am On Mar 18, 2020
blackjack21:
Uncut gems - 5.8/10

Too fast paced . I nearly didn't understand what was going on.

True. I actually didn't like the ending either
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SalomonKane: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
21 Bridges.

Nice acting from Chadwick Boseman. Action scene was awesome, especially the chase scene. Those guys are really fit.

It's a 7 for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DateMynd44(m): 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
alexistaiwo:
For someone who find Endgame and Birdbox uninteresting, I am very keen to see what you find interesting.

The recommended movies have been added to my next download list.

They better be lit angry

guy abeg find me movies.
I'm bored.
Mekaprime the movies u recommended to Ogabuhari are all dope.
Downloaded and watched them and boss u get better taste. cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nonny1212: 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
nani667:

You won't regret it

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
I know this isn't popular here but this period I saw some Nigerian Cinema movies and quite frankly I enjoyed some and had some good laughs.... Chief Daddy, My Wife and I, Ajuwaya, Sylvia, Knocking on Heaven's Door, God's Calling, Wives on Strike, Isoken...etc and others I didn't enjoy like Zero Hour, Bling Lagosians, Void, Banana Island Ghost etc.... We are trying shaa

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
The biggest error I've made since I started seeing American flicks is underrating Nicolas Cage's talent.

The guy is good, so fucking good, too bad he picks the wrong projects.

He should have won an Oscar for his performance in Mandy, worse still a nomination.

Too bad the Academy doesn't recognize such films so even the innovative approach and weird use of colors by the director will go unnoticed.

Mandy is a straight 4 stars out of 4 for me.

Heck, I need to see the film again.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
Raalsalghul:
The biggest error I've made since I started seeing American flicks is underrating Nicolas Cage's talent.

The guy is good, so fucking good, too bad he picks the wrong projects.

He should have won an Oscar for his performance in Mandy, worse still a nomination.

Too bad the Academy doesn't recognize such films so even the innovative approach and weird use of colors by the director will go unnoticed.

Mandy is a straight 4 stars out of 4 for me.

Heck, I need to see the film again.

He's an Oscar winner.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Cupidkc(m): 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
nani667:

I liked it.... Hope you will too.
Enjoy!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
Bratking:

He's an Oscar winner.

I know, he deserves another for this film.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 11:04am On Mar 19, 2020
4K available ⬆️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nollywoodbond: 11:05am On Mar 19, 2020
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
I know that currently some Hollywood writers are already writing down scripts that would be centered around this Corona virus ish, can bet anything.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Darksider131: 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
Next in line

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
Raalsalghul:

I know, he deserves another for this film.

I feel that Cage at some point after a series of Oscar snubs stop giving a fvck.

He mostly acts now in other to pay his bills. he didn't make good investments during his heydays.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by anjiediva2(f): 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQkFUDR2VCE

Please watch like and comment
Don't forget to also subscribe to our TV
Thank you
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
True Lies (1994)

Didn't enjoy it as much as I used to back in the day.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Luchiana1(f): 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiHKs8CAta0
This is funny short & powerful, from Christ omega vision Drama
Laugh well, but pls kindly click the red subscribe icon for update.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
Serenity (2005)

Firefly nostalgia intensifies. cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Darksider131: 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
DONE

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:02am On Mar 20, 2020
nani667:

I just finished "Just Mercy" some minutes back, a man (Lawyer) that wants justice for the common man, helpless people in jail.
This movie has given me a reason to thank God, imagine being convicted for what you didn't do and staying in jail for 6 years or there about and to be put on death row (Execution). Jail ain't fun, it just ain't fun.

Although the man (Johnny D McMillan) who got wrongly convicted in the movie was later released, the effect of staying in prison affected him alot and he developed dementia; this too reminded me of Escape from Pretoria.

One of the men in prison who was also wrong convicted stayed in prison for nearly 30 years and on death row, you know how he got into prison ? Someone said he looked like a person who could commit the said crime he was accused of and that was it straight to jail no evidence needed again plus the fact that he's black.

I pray our freedom is never taken from us, prison just break your mind and gradually your body.

P.S. Just wanted to add, if at all you've seen "Just Mercy" and want to see similar movies to it that won't disappoint especially with the whole Court room stuff or legal matters, here are a few I know

1. Concussion
2. Bridge of Spies
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:07am On Mar 20, 2020
I finished Escape from Pretoria (2019) a few days back, it was a absolute Thriller that kept me on the edge of my bed grin grin (I wasn't seating o)

A good movie if you ask me, that guy who played Harry Potter starred in the film

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:10am On Mar 20, 2020
Who has seen Terminator : Dark Fate
What's your view on it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SolitudeDNA: 7:31am On Mar 20, 2020
Nace5:

I just finished "Just Mercy" some minutes back, a man (Lawyer) that wants justice for the common man, helpless people in jail.

1. Concussion
2. Bridge of Spies

Dude. I get you buckwild to share yo thoughts on a poignant movie, but next time, highlight a "spoiler alert" afore yo introspections, you know, to warn folks you be bustin some spoilers up in there, you feel me son?

Lets be wise on how we do things.

#Peace
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SolitudeDNA: 7:33am On Mar 20, 2020
Nace5:
I finished Escape from Pretoria (2019) a few days back, it was a absolute Thriller that kept me on the edge of my bed grin grin (I wasn't seating o)

A good movie if you ask me, that guy who played Harry Potter starred in the film

Daniel Radcliffe?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) ... (3845) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.