Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3744023 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) ... (3833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
mekaprime:
The Pianist
In order to connect with the feeling of loss required to play the role, Adrien Brody got rid of his apartment, sold his car, and didn't watch television.

He should have given away his fortune for the authentic feeling

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
Born2Freak:

Where is catwoman?
That movie is worse than worst
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Movies like this Pearl Harbor, Hack Saw Ridge makes me emotional.

I prefer movies based on true life events.

Same here, but mine is just old war movies based on true life events.

Hack Saw Ridge gave me quite the breakdown. The part were he'd pray "Lord one more" & then head back to save one more person really shook me, it was truly one heck of a selfless act.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
Born2Freak:

Where is catwoman?

Baba, the list wasn't compiled by me. Probably Catwoman was that horrible it couldn't make the list.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
ornicus:

Lolz.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RuneKingThor: 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
abduleez1:

LMAO Thor too powerful for Wonder Woman??

Na Wonder Woman wey beat Superman to stupor na im you dey underrate like dis? grin

Thor that almost got his ass handed to him by Captain Marvel (Shazam!) and had to change him to Billy before he can overpower him. Wonder Woman sef will beat Shazam shitless. grin grin
People always tend to underrate Wonder Woman against male opposition cos she's female. undecided
This has to be a joke at bolded.
Base power Thor vs base power Wonder woman, Thor wins but it will be a long fight.
Rune king Thor my personal favorite vs any version of wonder woman you can summon, I'm sure you know the outcome. Overkill is Thor's current state Galactus herald while still the Rune King grin grin overkill.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
Liposure:
one of d best war thrillers i ever saw

The feeling is mutual.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
mekaprime:

The feeling is mutual.
God bless u bro
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CsRockefeller(m): 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
mekaprime:

Same here, but mine is just old war movies based on true life events.

Hack Saw Ridge gave me quite the breakdown. The part were he'd pray "Lord one more" & then head back to save one more person really shook me, it was truly one heck of a selfless act.

Cant ever forget that part, that was the climax of d movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
That movie is worse than worst
very true. got a lot of negative reviews
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Sometimes i feel it wood hav been beta adapting lord of the rings into a series rather dan into a trilogy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OG316: 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hyy guys.. Can anyone suggest cool movies for me to download nd watch... Dere are so many films nd I jus don't know which one makes sense
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
Congratulations, you just forfeited your slot in heaven.

ornicus:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
OG316:
Hyy guys.. Can anyone suggest cool movies for me to download nd watch... Dere are so many films nd I jus don't know which one makes sense
12 strong
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
Born2Freak:

Where is catwoman?

Actually Catwoman did make the list & every other list of worst of the worst superhero movies out there. The top 10 list i dropped weren't the worst of the worst (i wanted to tease dem fanboys), though they all made the list of worst superhero movies, but they are definitely not the worst of the worst.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
mekaprime:

Actually Catwoman did make the list & every other list of worst of the worst superhero movies out there. The top 10 list i dropped weren't the worst of the worst(i wanted to tease dem fanboys), though they are worse, but not definitely the worst of the worst.

Obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKL86h3CpdU
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
Born2Freak:

Where is catwoman?
dont mind the DC fanboy undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
hulk616:
dont mind the DC fanboy undecided

Lolz, you were the one person i had in mind while redrafting that list. I wanted you to feel firsthand how I feel when you rate good movies 0/10....That was for knives out.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
mekaprime:

Lolz, you were the one person i had in mind while redrafting that list. I wanted you to feel firsthand how I feel when you rate good movies 0/10....That was for knives out.
knives out is not a good movie to me. undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
Liposure:
Sometimes i feel it wood hav been beta adapting lord of the rings into a series rather dan into a trilogy
True.. Fantasy books are so wild and intricate with so many time line, characters and plots so cramping them into movies will definitely leave out so many things even GOT that had a series run left out so many things from the book (the book actually hasn't even ended but the series has) on that note Amazon prime currently have a series for LOTR in works... personally i don't see the need anymore tho.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
hulk616:
knives out is not a good movie to me. undecided
Knives out was bare average...i can't lie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by COVIKOneNine: 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
Does anyone know why I can download Miracle in cell no 7?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CsRockefeller(m): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
Funny but true, Bryan Cranston aka Mr White was among the cast in Saving Private Ryan, this life na turn by turn.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
Contagion
6/10

Good premise, mediocre delivery. It was like an untalented indie filmmaker had access to big stars and decided to film and experiment.

There was hardly any nuance, no character development, no credible story, no soul, can't fathom what the theme was, characters lacked depth except a few and they weren't deep enough.

Not a terrible picture, but for a picture of such subject matter, it faded real quick.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Progenix: 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
oyaskii:
True.. Fantasy books are so wild and intricate with so many time line, characters and plots so cramping them into movies will definitely leave out so many things even GOT that had a series run left out so many things from the book (the book actually hasn't even ended but the series has) on that note Amazon prime currently have a series for LOTR in works... personally i don't see the need anymore tho.

You say what?? LOTR have tons of stories.... Ages, Era and millenia of stories to tell.

GOT still got more series coming focusing on other stories. Me? I can't wait. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nova15: 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Bad boys for life - 7.5/10

The movie was generally ok but I hope this better be the end of it o. Cos make it a trilogy would suck big time.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nova15:
Bad boys for life - 7.5/10

The movie was generally ok but I hope this better be the end of it o. Cos make it a trilogy would suck big time.
bad boy 1 was n is still my fav.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 1:09am On Apr 01, 2020
Throwbacks
HART'S WAR
A lieutenant is asked to defend a black prisoner of war falsely accused of murder
LEGALLY BLONDE 2
Elle woods is taking on Washington DC
KNOCKAROUND GUYS
Four sons of major brooklyn mobsters have 2 retrieve a bag of money
BASIC
A mystery set in an army camp
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kushercain: 1:49am On Apr 01, 2020
Underwater 2020

rating; Bleh grin

Can’t believe I stayed up for this. This movie is a failed mesh of Deep water horizon and Predator wtf shocked
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 3:06am On Apr 01, 2020
kushercain:
Underwater 2020

rating; Bleh grin

Can’t believe I stayed up for this. This movie is a failed mesh of Deep water horizon and Predator wtf shocked

True talk. The movie had no soul. No character development, no build up. Nothing.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ayoola003: 4:57am On Apr 01, 2020
Guy Ritchieeeeeeeeeee�

"The Gentlemen" is a masterclass.

Star-studded cast. Charlie Hunnam, Hugh Grant & Tom Wu, Eddie Marsan, Matthew Whatshisface.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 6:23am On Apr 01, 2020
Ayoola003:
Guy Ritchieeeeeeeeeee�

"The Gentlemen" is a masterclass.

Star-studded cast. Charlie Hunnam, Hugh Grant & Tom Wu, Eddie Marsan, Matthew Whatshisface.
You can say that again... stellar performance from the cast ....7/10.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) (1975) ... (3833) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: DieRich5, Adasun(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.