Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3756126 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:47am On Apr 11, 2020
Myer:

Just finished it too. Beat my expectation.
"How you gon Bleep a witch without protection?" Martin Lawrence is a beast.

The guy killed that movie. He won it hands down. Hes talk, actions, facial expression everything.

We fly together we die together creating minipanic.

Loved it die. Real action comedy in equal proportions.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:47am On Apr 11, 2020
Ishilove:

Where can one get it?

The pirates
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:48am On Apr 11, 2020
Kingsolar:

Download link

Check pirates
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2020
iiamharkinwaley:
Hi, morning ladies and gent. Please do anyone use the Netflix plan (Subscription) here ? Coz I did a standard plan and yet Netflix is eating deep into my data plan.

I streamed, plus download for offline and found out they consumed my mb instead. I thought all streaming and offline download is part of the plan. Please guys am I missing something, I will need more light. Thanks.

Welcome to the world of Nigerian data

Your best bet is to get a provider with a free night browsing plan, and down load at night

Second option is to reduce the streaming quality
There should be sd (480p), HD(720p) fhd(1080p), uhd(4k)

Your ISP is completely separate from your streaming service.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iiamharkinwaley: 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
ornicus:

Welcome to the world of Nigerian data

Your best bet is to get a provider with a free night browsing plan, and down load at night

Second option is to reduce the streaming quality
There should be sd (480p), HD(720p) fhd(1080p), uhd(4k)

Your ISP is completely separate from your streaming service.

Hmm thanks man...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Myer(m): 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
armadeo:

The guy killed that movie. He won it hands down. Hes talk, actions, facial expression everything.

We fly together we die together creating minipanic.

Loved it die. Real action comedy in equal proportions.

Yea, really impressive story line and script.
It took almost a decade to get it done. Worth the wait.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark (2019)

6.5/10

It is not particular scary but very interesting.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by shakyum: 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
somebody should suggest a movie for me
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
The last summer 6.5/10 (the movie soundtrack was just on point: golden-boy part of me) not bad for a high school - college theme.
The gentlemen 7/10 : had Irishman theme
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bourne007(m): 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
22 July.. True story about the devastating terror attacks in Norway.. 9/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
Galapagous:
The last summer 6.5/10 (the movie soundtrack was just on point: golden-boy part of me) not bad for a high school - college theme.

The gentlemen 7/10 : had Irishman theme

Care to elaborate?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
Jurassic World Fallen kingdom (2018)

Genre: Action,romance,adventure,sci-fi,history

8/10

Perfect finishing. I think it’s better than the prequel.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
Bratking:

Care to elaborate?
probably meant to say British cuz there was only one Irish in the cast which was Colin Farrell, they rest were mainly English, then American and Asians set in England.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
oyaskii:
probably meant to say British cuz there was only one Irish in the cast which was Colin Farrell, they rest were mainly English, then American and Asians set in England.

Exactly.

In fact, I counted only 5 non English actors in that film. namely;

Mathew McConaughey,

The Jewish billionaire,

Dry Eye's Uncle,

The Russian Oligarch' son accidentally thrown from a window,

Colin Farrell.

The rest of the cast were English, even Dry Eyes.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Bratking:

Care to elaborate?
Sorry for the wrong use of word, I actually meant plot-wise it remind me of the Irishman. Though Irishman is way way deeper. As for the ascent :its British; with a whole lot of the word Bleep.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
Galapagous:

Sorry for the wrong use of word, I actually meant plot-wise it remind me of the Irishman. Though Irishman is way way deeper. As for the ascent :its British; with a whole lot of the word Bleep.

And "Cunt".
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
Bratking:

Exactly.

In fact, I counted only 5 non English actors in that film. namely;

Mathew McConaughey,

The Jewish billionaire,

Dry Eye's Uncle,

The Russian Oligarch' son accidentally thrown from a window,

Colin Farrell.

The rest of the cast were English, even Dry Eyes.
Dry Eye's death came too easy, as an antagonist I expected way more from him. Yet the whole movie plot were straightforward. Abeg lemme see TAKE SHELTER and see if its worth the hype.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
Galapagous:

Dry Eye's death came too easy, as an antagonist I expected way more from him. Yet the whole movie plot were straightforward. Abeg lemme see TAKE SHELTER and see if its worth the hype.

His death couldn't have come fast enough imho.

He wasn't a smart criminal. His Uncle was smart, but Dry Eyes got it into his stupid head that he can do better, and staged a coup, took over his Uncle's operations, try to upstage Mickey, and got a permanent reality check in return.

He got overambitious and paid dearly for it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Liposure:
na u dig am abi
Epp me ask the idiot wey no get home training
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
Galapagous:

Bratking:

His death couldn't have come fast enough imho.

He wasn't a smart criminal. His Uncle was smart, but Dry Eyes got it into his stupid head that he can do better, and staged a coup, took over his Uncle's operations, try to upstage Mickey, and got a permanent reality check in return.

He got overambitious and paid dearly for it.

1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
THE COMMUTER
Liam neeson saves the day again. This time as an incorruptible ex cop worthy of emulation. Incredible Performance. I was thrilled
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Liposure:
THE COMMUTER
Liam neeson saves the day again. This time as an incorruptible ex cop worthy of emulation. Men! I was thrilled all through
"Non-stop" but on a train...this man was becoming typecast but hes latest flick is quite different.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by etibaba(m): 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
Code 8

Personal rating :7.5/10

Genre: Science fiction

Synopsis: A super-powered construction worker falls in with a group of criminals in order to raise the funds to help his ill mother.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumerunno: 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Liposure:
na u dig am abi
Ewww. You wan make I get aids? angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Toyade888(m): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Any suggestions for movies in the action, adventure, sci-fi genre.

Deeply appreciated.... Please note I would probably have watched the popular ones
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nim's Island...6/10
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy

A rather predictable heartwarming family flick. Beautiful cinematography with an ok plot & acting.

If you are an adult with lots of expectations as regards what your movies should be like, just steer clear. If you've got kids, I'd gladly recommend this flick to you, cause they'll definitely love it to bits.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
Silent Place(2020)...0/10
Genre: Horror

A quiet place wanna be, but totally messed up. This is it...........the worst movie of the year, i don't think any movie is ever taking that spot from it. A terrible dumpster fire, there was literally nothing good about it.

My honest advise, for the love of your Mb & sanity, steer clear from this flick at all cost.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
A House With A Clock On Its Wall...5/10
Genre: Comedy, Family, Fantasy

Honestly, i don't really know the target audience for this movie was. For adults, it was kinda silly & for kids it was kinda scary.
Cast was ok, so was acting, idea was ok, but underdeveloped/not developed. Special effects were rather mediocre.
It's still watchable though, but I'd never recommend it to anyone.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
mekaprime:

A quiet place wanna be, but totally messed up. This is it...........the worst movie of the year, i don't think any movie is ever taking that spot from it. A terrible dumpster fire, there was literally nothing good about it.

My honest advise, for the love of your Mb & sanity, steer clear from this flick at all cost.
Not even 0.5 for mb? cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
mekaprime:

Sounds like you downloaded a mockbuster.i always do an imdb search if a movie looks iffy. And most horror movies are actually sheet
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
E dey pain some people sey dem chop ban. You never chichonchin. Omo ale

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
oyaskii:
"Non-stop" but on a train...this man was becoming typecast but hes latest flick is quite different.
u are rite.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: MetroLane, Benalfa(m), Silentgroper(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.