Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2020) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3740906 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) ... (3832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ayekotoo:
Modified
Ayekotoo:

Start seeing Adventure +Action +History genre of movies and series. It seems they are above your IQ. Stick with animation genre.
Y'all really need to learn to quit while you're ahead. The fvck is animation genre?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Ayekotoo:
Modified
Ayekotoo:

Start seeing Adventure +Action +History genre of movies and series. It seems they are above your IQ. Stick with animation genre.
[/s] modified trash. Your statement is going in different directions like DCEU angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ayekotoo:

He had definitely taken some. Type balderdash all over the place.
read your last post. And tell me whether it means sense to high level thinkers like marvel fans
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
MacCantStopMe:

I cant wait for black widow and wonderwoman 1984 to come out.

You will be disappointed
same thing DC fans said for Spider-Man homecoming and far from home, Captain Marvel, endgame.

We are not learners like DC angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ayekotoo(m): 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
blackjack21:

Seconded! I'm sure even some DCs are better than GOT.
I can go ahead and mention some Nollywood series that are better than GOT, I just don't want to scatter the table.

You're too sane for the simple minds on this thread.

Stop watching animated Tv series. Start seeing series like DaVinci Demon, Witcher, Knightfall, last Czars, Roman empire. Ottoman Empire, Mentalist etc and your life will never remain the same.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ayekotoo:

Stop watching animated Tv series. Start seeing series like DaVinci Demon, Witcher, Knightfall, last Czars, Roman empire. Ottoman Empire, Mentalist etc and your life will never remain the same.
The Simpsons, Bojack Horseman and Castlevania are better than your whole list and I haven't even touched on anime yet. Stop embarrassing yourself
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ayekotoo:

yes, someone's life will never be the same after watching trash like Witcher, Knightfall.
The IQ reserve of the world is reducing everyday all because of these trashy movies and TV series

THANK GOD for marvel, Disney and Christopher Nolan angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kaycee7:
The Simpsons, Bojack Horseman and Castlevania are better than your whole list and I haven't even touched on anime yet. Stop embarrassing yourself
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ayekotoo(m): 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
hulk616:
yes, someone's life will never be the same after watching trash like Witcher, Knightfall.
The IQ reserve of the world is reducing everyday all because of these trashy movies and TV series

THANK GOD for marvel, Disney and Christopher Nolan angry
OH my bad! Irredeemable lost soul
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Moneyboyz:

And what has your GREAT DISNEY offered since it launched it's streaming service?
Cartoons and a lame show that didn't offer anything for kids.. it explains a lot when I see your comments.

I love how Netflix made fun of them in paradise PD

To dey follow that guy yarn na waste of time. The guy stupidity knows no bounds, I wonder how he is in real Life.
Black Widow and rubbish Captain Marvel that was only released cos of Wonder Woman's success at the box office.
If Wonder Woman was a failure I assure you Black Widow and hated Captain Marvel no dey go anywhere.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kever: 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Enjoyed this movie, The Gentlemen.

This part is just hilarious.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ayekotoo:

Where you see The Last Czars download??

I'm through with Roman Empire and Ottoman Empire. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ayekotoo:

yes, lost in good quality movies pool. Where my IQ increases. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
abduleez1:

To dey follow that guy yarn na waste of time. The guy stupidity knows no bounds, I wonder how he is in real Life.
Black Widow and rubbish Captain Marvel that was only released cos of Wonder Woman's success at the box office.
If Wonder Woman was a failure I assure you Black Widow and hated Captain Marvel no dey go anywhere.
[/s] will you shut the spoon up and go back to hiding. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MacCantStopMe: 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
hulk616:
I watched 20 minutes of the first episode. It was the worst boring thing I have ever watched in my life. It took me 2 months to erase that nonsense from my brain. angry angry

Watching traffic is more interesting than that nonsense angry

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=MacCantStopMe post=88449791][/quote]

LMAO.... grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
hulk616:
[s][/s] will you shut the spoon up and go back to hiding. angry

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Fight Club:

My mind has just been delicately parted and thoroughly fvcked, but instead of being sore, it is deliciously exhilarated!

This movie is deep, dark and violent.

A classic!!

8.5/10

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WetSmoke: 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:
Fight Club:

My mind has just been delicately parted and thoroughly fvcked, but instead of being sore, it is deliciously exhilarated!

A classic!!

8.5/10

What year?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bojack(m): 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ayekotoo:

Oga what is your problem
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ayekotoo:
Oooohh

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
WetSmoke:

What year?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Shawshank redemption 9/10.(rewatch) Missed the good old days
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:
Fight Club:

A classic!!

8.5/10

You are just seeing this. Well it was a mind Bleep sha.

Lol. I too was shocked out off my seat.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 15, 2020
Kaycee7:
Oh! Look at that. Someone knows how to copy and paste a Google Search result just like my nephew.

When he isn't abstaining! We might as well give the title of strongest to Fire God Liu Kang since we're doing conditional states. How many times has Raiden appeared or spent as an Elder God throughout the entire series? Dude literally has a running gag/meme of how his go to response is "I must consult the Elder Gods".
Note to look down on the lightning god though, this title might have been his as of MKX, but Kronika is currently the most powerful character in the Mortal Kombat universe.

Raiden was once an elder god. He stepped down from the role after liu kang was killed and the other elder gods refused to intervene and also didn’t allow him to intervene.

Btw,sub zero killed Kronika.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 12:32am On Apr 15, 2020
Galapagous:
Shawshank redemption 9/10.(rewatch)
Missed the good old days
shocked.. That movie was lit. Morgan Freeman killed it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 12:36am On Apr 15, 2020
hulk616:
Gerdamit! grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:06am On Apr 15, 2020
armadeo:

You are just seeing this. Well it was a mind Bleep sha.

Lol. I too was shocked out off my seat.
My brother I'm just seeing it o. It has been in my computer for a log time but I've been dodging it. This lockdown made me start remembering all of them.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DrDax: 3:15am On Apr 15, 2020
Ishilove:

My brother I'm just seeing it o. It has been in my computer for a log time but I've been dodging it. This lockdown made me start remembering all of them.

What was I doing in 1999 to make me miss this?

Going in search now......

It better be good.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 6:14am On Apr 15, 2020
Ishilove:
Fight Club:

A classic!!

8.5/10
grin
Congratulations! You are not a beautiful special snowflake.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 6:19am On Apr 15, 2020
hulk616:
yes, lost in good quality movies pool. Where my IQ increases. angry
It's amusing that a retarded simp like you would brag about high IQ while your posts here tell otherwise. I mean one could literally assume the number of words in your vocabulary and here you are painting a positive picture of your intelligence. Damn!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Unionised(m): 6:47am On Apr 15, 2020
losprince:

It's amusing that a retarded simp like you would brag about high IQ while your posts here tell otherwise. I mean one could literally assume the number of words in your vocabulary and here you are painting a positive picture of your intelligence. Damn!

You guys need to calm down naw.

Anyone can see he is being deliberate.

And you suckers fall for it everytime.

No need to cross the line abeg.

Smile and move along.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) ... (3832) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: agbeke16 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.