Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2044) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3772263 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) ... (3841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
mekaprime:

LMAO... You wouldn't kill me i swear. Very funny dude.
The person behind the hulk handle is one funny dude, he claims to be one intelligent person but his posts says otherwise cheesy

He might even cancel this one I just wrote
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
Raid 1&2,

Dredd,

The Night Come for Us,
[img]https://jackalexandergodwin.files./2018/12/nightcomesforus.jpg[/img]

John Wick 1, 2 & 3,

Undisputed series,

Avengement,
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
mekaprime:

Lolz.... funny enough, you didn't know a marvel star, stared in that movie. Do see it again, but this time, pay close attention to every little detail. After that, come back & review your rating.

You can't squeeze water out of a rock. Keeping expecting a sensible rating in his rebuttal.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MacCantStopMe: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Bratking, despite being an annoying argumentator, you know good action flicks.

Those films you put there are solid 10/10 action. Manliness guaranteed. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ishilove:
The Raid 2-

Oh...my... God!!! Fucking awesome!!!!! The fight scenes, especially the climatic fight scenes were fucking intense!! FUCCCCKKKK!!!

Someone is hōrny. Quarantine wahala.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by puffynana(m): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ishilove:
The Raid 2-

Oh...my... God!!! Fucking awesome!!!!! The fight scenes, especially the climatic fight scenes were fucking intense!! FUCCCCKKKK!!!

Totally agree.

Check out Mile 22 if you haven't.

Iko uwais is always intense
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
The gentlemen 9/10

I don't know what the ph uc is wrong with the ph ucing critics! They need calm the ph uc down a little bit.

I don't think there is any moment in this film that doesn't earn it's place, and the acting from every single one of the cast was just inspiring. Every aspect of the picture was well done, I was thoroughly entertained and I'm gearing up for a rewatch.

Guy Ritchie is my new best director and I will be running down his filmography in the coming days.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
MacCantStopMe:
Bratking, despite being an annoying argumentator, you know good action flicks.

Those films you put there are solid 10/10 action. Manliness guaranteed. grin grin

Lol.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
losprince:
The gentlemen 9/10

I don't know what the ph uc is wrong with the ph ucing critics! They need calm the ph uc down a little bit.

I don't think there is any moment in this film that doesn't earn it's place, and the acting from every single one of the cast was just inspiring. Every aspect of the picture was well done, I was thoroughly entertained and I'm gearing up for a rewatch.

Guy Ritchie is my new best director and I will be running down his filmography in the coming days.

Snatch
Lock stock and 2 smoking barrels
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
mekaprime:

LMAO... You wouldn't kill me i swear. Very funny dude.
mention the marvel star angry
The only marvel actor is that Miller guy in Deadpool but he is not a star yet. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
puffynana:

Totally agree.

Check out Mile 22 if you haven't.

Iko uwais is always intense
I've seen Mile 22. That's the very first Uwais movie I saw.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
The person behind the hulk handle is one funny dude, he claims to be one intelligent person but his posts says otherwise cheesy

He might even cancel this one I just wrote
yes, I m intelligent. Only intelligent people will see Marvel as the best and endgame winning 11 Oscars. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Moneyboyz:

Someone is hōrny. Quarantine wahala.
Nah, zero horniness. I was just uber amped with adrenaline grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
toluxe0075:

We are talking of confirm brutal fight scene, you are mentioning marvel's babyish fight scenes. What an insult to Iko Uwais and his fellow cast.
[/s] it is an insult to put that fight scene in the same sentence as marvel fight scenes. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Well, Parabellum was action filled, but Jason Statham would have been a better replacement.
I disagree. It seems John Wick was tailor made for Keeanu who seems to have the right combination of mystery, dark intensity and borderline psychosis tongue grin

The guy who played Mad Dog in Raid 1 and Koso in Raid 2, Yahan Ruhin (or something) and this knife wielding assasin in the kitchen scene dueling with Iko, are the two star-struck assasins who face off with John Wick in the glass room in Parabellum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JasonJidenna(m): 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ishilove:

I disagree. It seems John Wick was tailor made for Keeanu who seems to have the right combination of mystery, dark intensity and borderline psychosis tongue grin
With that gayish looks? cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
JasonJidenna:
I've modified my post.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Nothing gayish about Keeanu. I've had a crush on him since his appearance in Speed. grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JasonJidenna(m): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ishilove:

The guy who played Mad Dog in Raid 1 and Koso in Raid 2, Yahan Ruhin (or something) and this knife wielding assasin in the kitchen scene dueling with Iko, are the two star-struck assasins who face off with John Wick in the glass room in Parabellum.
I knew you had a crush on that Gaylord... grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
JasonJidenna:
I knew you had a crush on that Gaylord... grin
Na bad belle dey worry you cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JasonJidenna(m): 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ishilove:

Na bad belle dey worry you cheesy
That name is supposed to be "Kanu" but because of his effeminate nature and gayish behavior, he changed it to "Keeanu" to sound sexy. smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
BLACK HAWK DOWN
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
mekaprime:

LMAO... you're planning on coming to collect movies in this lockdown?.. my brother, were I am presently, trigger happy Solders wouldn't think twice to gun you down for defying the lockdown.

Omo this shit is real bro.

Few days ago the way my neighbors run enter house ehn cos of soldiers whom highlighted from their convoy to tell us to get inside. Omo see fear. grin Just cos we were in a group ooo.

Na that day we know who be men amongst us. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
mekaprime:

Lolz.... funny enough, you didn't know a marvel star, stared in that movie. Do see it again, but this time, pay close attention to every little detail. After that, come back & review your rating.

LMAO..... Wait for it. That score will soon go up. grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Beorn:

You can't squeeze water out of a rock. Keeping expecting a sensible rating in his rebuttal.

I strongly believe he knows what he is doing, this is basically his way of having fun & wanting to be noticed. He also seems like a very playful dude, else it'd have been difficult for him to keep up with this shenanigan of his.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Opemopem15: 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
abduleez1:

Omo this shit is real bro.

Few days ago the way my neighbors run enter house ehn cos of soldiers whom highlighted from their convoy to tell us to get inside. Omo see fear. grin Just cos we were in a group ooo.

Na that day we know who be men amongst us. grin

Lolz, the fear of our solders is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
JasonJidenna:
That name is supposed to be "Kanu" but because of his effeminate nature and gayish behavior, he changed it to "Keeanu" to sound sexy. smiley
Kanu you say grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
losprince:
The gentlemen 9/10

Any critic who criticizes that flick just wants to talk, the movie was fvcking flawless in every ramification. Even if it had plot holes, you wouldn't notice cause of the engrossing screenplay.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
mekaprime:

I strongly believe he knows what he is doing, this is basically his way of having fun & wanting to be noticed. He also seems like a very playful dude, else it'd have been difficult for him to keep up with this shenanigan of his.

This I strongly believe too. grin

I have since stopped to make sense of his annoying activities. grin grin

He's annoyingly charming. grin grin cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
mekaprime:

Lolz, the fear of our solders is the beginning of wisdom.

grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
armadeo:

Had lots of laughs but unrealistic.

P.s Radcliffe did very well in the movie.

P.s mortal kombat was bloody as hell.

I loved the way the special bone shattering was shown in the cartoon. At last a worthy screen adaptation of the beloved game.
This film was basically a video game brought to life, plot included. It was entertaining, it was fun, it was very very violent, but I can understand the negative reviews. It's like they made it for teenage boys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2041) (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) ... (3841) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.