Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3759487 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) ... (3836) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:24am On May 01, 2020
The Exorcism of Emily Rose ..........8/10

This is a brilliant movie that offers both the physical and paranormal explanations for the mysterious death of Emily in the courtroom.

Acting was good, had some jumpscares but story was good and delivery was top notch.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:26am On May 01, 2020
hulk616:
stop using strong languages on this PG13 thread. angry
But this guy, are you not supposed to be fasting and praying to God that coronavirus should end. angry

Who labelled the thread PG 13?

Yep, I'm fasting and praying. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:29am On May 01, 2020
abduleez1:

Who labelled the thread PG 13?

Yep, I'm fasting and praying. grin
this whole forum is PG-13 that's why people get banned for using strong languages. angry

Ok. Pray harder so that coronavirus will end and black widow should make a billion dollars. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:31am On May 01, 2020
Little Women ........ 6.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:35am On May 01, 2020
hulk616:
this whole forum is PG-13 that's why people get banned for using strong languages. angry

Ok. Pray harder so that coronavirus will end and wonder Woman should make a billion dollars. angry

Ok I hear you. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:37am On May 01, 2020
Escape Room ........ 6.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 11:37am On May 01, 2020
Journey 2: The Mysterious Island. 8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kongolo(m): 11:45am On May 01, 2020
Stonecoldstare1:

It's Stanley Kubrick. It was controversial then. Nowadays, those things are nothing compared to what's being shown today but directors like Kubrick did lay the blueprint for controversial movies
Exactly.I watched it a couple of months ago and it was quite tame.I will give the film credit though for not being boring like other Kubrick films
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 12:12pm On May 01, 2020
Stonecoldstare1:

It's Stanley Kubrick. It was controversial then. Nowadays, those things are nothing compared to what's being shown today but directors like Kubrick did lay the blueprint for controversial movies
Aye, you're right. But that sh!t is still one of the most fvcked things I've seen. It's fvcked with a good plot. That's the shocking part. Anyone can create a fvcked up movie with a mediocre plot.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 01, 2020
abduleez1:

Ok I hear you. grin
evidence manipulation angry
I said black widow angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 01, 2020
DriggityDre:

Aye, you're right. But that sh!t is still one of the most fvcked things I've seen. It's fvcked with a good plot. That's the shocking part. Anyone can create a fvcked up movie with a mediocre plot.
this thread is PG-13 for God's sake. angry

I don't understand how you guys use F word without getting banned. Do they check someone's age ? angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 12:24pm On May 01, 2020
hulk616:
this thread is PG-13 for God's sake. angry
I don't understand how you guys use F word without getting banned. Do they check someone's age ? angry
Why are you owning an NL account when you're below 13 grin
The F is censored.
Plus I still haven't seen the age rating anywhere. Pls direct me smiley

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 01, 2020
DriggityDre:

Why are you owning an NL account when you're below 13 grin
The F is censored.
Plus I still haven't seen the age rating anywhere. Pls direct me smiley
the last time I used F word I was banned for four days. But you used it for it like 3 times and no ban for you. angry

If F word is censored that means nairaland is PG-13 angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ihavesuccess: 12:53pm On May 01, 2020
FBS:
The Banker - Top stuff from A. Mckie and SLJ. The combo wasn't bad at all.
Shaft 2 - SLJ na craze man grin. Had a good laugh.

Please help me with the download link for the Banker
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 12:54pm On May 01, 2020
Latest addition ➕

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 1:28pm On May 01, 2020
hulk616:
the last time I used F word I was banned for four days. But you used it for it like 3 times and no ban for you. angry
If F word is censored that means nairaland is PG-13 angry
Lol. OK I now know the origin of hulk617 and 618.
You are not serious grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 01, 2020
DriggityDre:

Lol. OK I now know the origin of hulk617 and 618.
You are not serious grin
why did you say an higher level thinker like me is not serious ? angry

High IQ will always have backup systems angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 2:04pm On May 01, 2020
SOUL PLANE (2004)
What a flight. I laughed my azz off
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 2:17pm On May 01, 2020
hulk616:

High IQ will always have backup systems angry
This means you are also a defaulter of Nairaland's rule 19 smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bartork(m): 2:18pm On May 01, 2020
Toyorsih:

Papillon is a better version

Which of the two

2017 or 1973

Am trying to get it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 01, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
This means you are also a defaulter of Nairaland's rule 19 smiley
the rule said make sure we don't find out. So high level thinker like me made sure they didn't find out. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 2:38pm On May 01, 2020
Darksider131:
I got so many unwatched movies

I hardly watch movies, i prefer downloading and keeping
That's how i ended up with about almost 2TB of Unwatched files (Movies, Series and Docu), days of sleepless night, and most of my income in dem Internet providers acc sad.. There's always this thrill of downloading something new, some you might not even have need for lol...Just find time to see at least about 50% of what you currently have and hold of downloading new stuff for the meantime...

There's actually a real life disorder when one buys stuff and fills the entire house and still continues to buy (mostly non essential things) saw it on this program called "Taboo" on National Geographic sometime ago...your case will turn to a "digitalized" version of this disorder if you don't slow down grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 3:03pm On May 01, 2020
oyaskii:
That's how i ended up with about almost 2TB of Unwatched files (Movies, Series and Docu), days of sleepless night, and most of my income in dem Internet providers acc sad.. There's always this thrill of downloading something new, some you might not even have need for lol...Just find time to see at least about 50% of what you currently have and hold of downloading new stuff for the meantime...

There's actually a real life disorder when one buys stuff and fills the entire house and still continues to buy (mostly non essential things) saw it on this program called "Taboo" on National Geographic sometime ago...your case will turn to a "digitalized" version of this disorder if you don't slow down grin

Now I screen my hard drive from time to time. If theres a movie that's been there long and I havent been pulled to it I just delete it.

Only the series I keep and once I watch an episode and it doesnt grab hen that's it.

Too much stuff. Some of them the time has past.

Still I keep my beloved undeletables folder.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 3:12pm On May 01, 2020
oyaskii:

Lolz... Am also guilty of downloading & not watching. I thought it was just me. The knowledge that I've got new movies on my HDD gives me more satisfaction than actually seeing the movies. And whenever i see one movie from it, i replace it by downloading atleast 2 movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 3:21pm On May 01, 2020
armadeo:

Now I screen my hard drive from time to time. If theres a movie that's been there long and I havent been pulled to it I just delete it.

Only the series I keep and once I watch an episode and it doesnt grab hen that's it.

In January i decided gave my old hardrives a rest (1TB and 750gb both filled) so i got a new 2TB by March i have used about 1.1Tb and I haven't even seen up to half of the stuff it's then i knew i had a problem.. so with this lockdown i have been on a watching spree,and i have made considerable progress...keep the movies i really like then delete the terrible ones...

I hardly keep series because i found out that i rarey go back to see them and they take up more space, except sitcoms.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 3:28pm On May 01, 2020
mekaprime:

Lolz... Am also guilty of downloading & not watching. I thought it was just me. The knowledge that I've got new movies on my HDD gives me more satisfaction than actually seeing the movies. And whenever i see one movie from it, i replace it by downloading atleast 2 movies.
lol we many...i remember back then in school when SD card of 8gb and above wasn't a thing, me and my friend will fill our meagre 2gb Sd card" on our Nokia N73 with movies grin but with school work we won't have the time to see them, we will just be skimming through movies on ",coreplayer," and deleting and downloading again and again cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DrDax: 4:20pm On May 01, 2020
oyaskii:

A movie/download Shopaholic is the word. wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Stonecoldstare1: 4:44pm On May 01, 2020
kongolo:
Exactly.I watched it a couple of months ago and it was quite tame.I will give the film credit though for not being boring like other Kubrick films
I don't see Kubrick films as "boring". I see them as an arcane piece of art, although some do get me mad e.g the shining
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Stonecoldstare1: 4:46pm On May 01, 2020
DriggityDre:

Yea, i'm always interested in his stories

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 5:25pm On May 01, 2020
armadeo:

Same for me.. You know d drill grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 5:28pm On May 01, 2020
WAVES (2019)
Genre: Drama, Crime, Romance
8/10
Both the young and the old need to see this movie. The title looks simple and won't thrill you at a glance; but when you watch it you will be glad you did.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 5:31pm On May 01, 2020
So, nobody missed me?

Anyways, I have been depressed lately. This is because of the realisation that nairaland has finally broke the barrier of no return in foolishness. Nairaland has reached peak stupidity and it is going into ultra.

There was a thread about a trip to a bat cave that made the front page. What many dont know is that bat caves can be home to two viruses- Ebola and Marburg. We all know about Ebola. Marburg virus kills just like ebola- you will vomit and shite blood till you die.

I complained, reported and even made a thread saying that it is dangerous to go to bat caves. I also stated that the bat cave trip thread be removed from the front page. Can you believe that no one answered me? I called all the moderators and reported.....nothing happened.

We already have one viral epidemic in Covid19
We.dont need another one.

This whole situation reminds me of the movie idiocracy. We are far gone on foolishness.

https://www.nairaland.com/5825187/ogbunike-bat-cave-deadly-viruses

(1) (2) (3) ... (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) ... (3836) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: blessedchild234(m), SOZINN and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.