Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3760069 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) ... (3836) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNummeruno: 8:27pm On May 03, 2020
mekaprime:

I know he's a versatile actor, but him playing gay was something i never expected, i was literally shocked as fvck. Same way I'd be stunned if let's say L. Jackson, D. Washington or Bale plays a gay role in a movie.

In the event that you're very much familiar with his adaptability/versatility, at that point, this most recent gay role shouldn't come as a shock to you. It's what method actors do, they break limits.

Christian Bale has portrayed a gay character before, BTW.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNummeruno: 8:31pm On May 03, 2020
Galapagous:

D Washington and Mr mudafucker playing gay role, like the real D Washington. Care to drop a title.

You misunderstood him. He said he'd be shocked on the off chance that he sees them portraying gay characters.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 8:40pm On May 03, 2020
DandeNummeruno:

You misunderstood him. He said he'd be shocked on the off chance that he sees them portraying gay characters.
Owkay my bad.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by realestniggah: 8:58pm On May 03, 2020
So many homophobic people in nigeria...y'all having sleepless night because one man decides to kiss another man. While getting paid. Shame. Hollywood keep breaking boundaries that why y'all flock to them and watch their movies, if you don't like you can always watch jenifa's dairy.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 10:07pm On May 03, 2020
Hulk617:
The corrupt mods banned me for cancelling fake news angry

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 10:31pm On May 03, 2020
TopeQs:
hello everyone..

I've been searching for the movie "hardball" Keanu Reeves, I can't seem to find it.

can someone please recommend a site for me.
thank you.

I don't know how to torrent, so normal download site will be very good.
thanks.

You've just awoken some deep memories within me. I watched this movie circa 2005 and loved it to bits back then. Used to vibe to Hardball by Lil Bow Wow Ft. Lil Wayne, Lil Zane and Sammie which was its OST.

Hard to dive deep into my music archive in my HDD to fish out the song and blast it in my room tonight. Good memories. When "you know who" (let me not mention name to avoid spoiling it) died towards the end, I cried silently back then. It really touched me.

Damn, I love this movie. For old times sake, I'll look for it and download it again. Don't care about its low rating.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Luchiana1(f): 12:23am On May 04, 2020
Watch this! *Adventure of The Prayer Walker 8 " LET GO! "*
*This short film reveals the Secret to Overcoming Addiction and the relevance of Forgiveness*
I bring to you, from the table of Omegavisionfilms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rjtfa-HSxY
Pls show gratitude by Subscribing.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 12:28am On May 04, 2020
Beorn:

There are a lot of idiocy on this site, and the forum isn't what it used to be back in the day, but amongst this foolishness, there are still some vital information you can still glean from time to time on NL.

Don't stress yourself over a forum that's not yours. You've done your part by trying to advice people, move on and enjoy one or two threads you still find useful on this forum. Don't quit the forum either over some people's ignorance.

You are right. I shouldnt kill myself over what cannot be changed.

Thanks.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 12:36am On May 04, 2020
realestniggah:
So many homophobic people in nigeria...y'all having sleepless night because one man decides to kiss another man. While getting paid. Shame. Hollywood keep breaking boundaries that why y'all flock to them and watch their movies, if you don't like you can always watch jenifa's dairy.

cc Mekaprime.

Religion has eroded many thinking facilities
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 1:16am On May 04, 2020
Torn: Dark Bullets(2020)...7/10
Genre: Thriller

For an indie movie, i got to hand it to it, it was pretty much ok. A slow burner at first, but it sure picks up from the middle & keeps it intense till the very end.

Acting was ok, but it should have been better though. Cinematography was kinda poor & the plot holes were pretty much, though some of em' were a necessary evil needed for the advancement of the plot.

The plot, the message, that was the gold mine, the holy grail. It truly dealt the raw truth on a very sensitive topic: racism & the police force .

Highly recommend to
cc. whitelotus, oyaskii, DandeNummeruno, et.al who discussed the queen & Slim movie the other day. Guys ignore the picture, cinematography & acting & focus on the message.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 1:21am On May 04, 2020
whitelotus:

cc Mekaprime.

Religion has eroded many thinking facilities

Lolz.. this is a topic that'll make us derail the thread heavily with our discourse, and after everything, we just all agree to disagree.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 1:43am On May 04, 2020
mekaprime:

Lolz.. this is a topic that'll make us derail the thread heavily with our discourse, and after everything, we just all agree to disagree.

I was not looking to discuss the topic and that is why I only put one sentence on religion. There were many things i could have said in that comment.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TopeQs: 4:59am On May 04, 2020
Beorn:

You've just awoken some deep memories within me. I watched this movie circa 2005 and loved it to bits back then. Used to vibe to Hardball by Lil Bow Wow Ft. Lil Wayne, Lil Zane and Sammie which was its OST.

Hard to dive deep into my music archive in my HDD to fish out the song and blast it in my room tonight. Good memories. When "you know who" (let me not mention name to avoid spoiling it) died towards the end, I cried silently back then. It really touched me.

Damn, I love this movie. For old times sake, I'll look for it and download it again. Don't care about its low rating.
lol...

it's a very fine movie, I don't understand the ratings of most movies sometime sef.

I've actually seen the movie long ago, I just have this nostalgic urge to watch it again, and I can't seem to find it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 5:39am On May 04, 2020
realestniggah:
Hmm,
We run to Hollywood for their great vfx, CGI and the whole fuckng quality at play. Imagine nollywood trying to recreate movie like LIFE, INVISIBLE MAN or SPIDERMAN, u know what ure gonna get. But gay and lesbian movies, cmon bro, I don't av to remind u that being homophobic is legal in Nigeria, and if u wanna cash in big, u just av to put the two abrahamic faith into consideration.....
Plus what so fuckng groundbreaking about a man kissing another man anyway, maybe I don't understand how its being use there...or recommend a movie that portrays gay in a fuckng groundbreaking way.

6 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 5:58am On May 04, 2020
Professor marston and the wonder woman 7/10
Genre: drama, biography
Luke Evans, Rebecca hall and Bella heathcote delivered this slow burner. The movie not only circle round wonder woman comic but also on the professor personal life. His DISC theory application vs the organize body of fuckng decency. Lolx.
NB : zero action=drama lovers.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 9:27am On May 04, 2020
Galapagous:

Hmm,
We run to Hollywood for their great vfx, CGI and the whole fuckng quality at play. Imagine nollywood trying to recreate movie like LIFE, INVISIBLE MAN or SPIDERMAN, u know what ure gonna get. But gay and lesbian movies, cmon bro, I don't av to remind u that being homophobic is legal in Nigeria, and if u wanna cash in big, u just av to put the two abrahamic faith into consideration.....
Plus what so fuckng groundbreaking about a man kissing another man anyway, maybe I don't understand how its being use there...or recommend a movie that portrays gay in a fuckng groundbreaking way.

That's extreme woke "ness" for you. It happens when a Nigerian in Nigeria or with family ties in Nigeria, tends to be more British than the Queen or more American than America.

I truly weep for our culture and heritage as a people, we are fvcked.

10 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2020
The Foreigner (2017)

This is unlike some of Jack Chan movies. No comedy at all, it was all serious business from the word go. Good acting with reasonable action scenes.

7.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ugwuozorc: 10:23am On May 04, 2020
I am watching the highest grossing Netflix movie "Extraction".

https://ogagatv.net/download-movie-extraction-2020/ ���

Thank me later.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:36am On May 04, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Miracle in cell no 7

Took me four days to complete this boring movie.

LMAO.... Thank God I didn't join the bandwagon. grin cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:45am On May 04, 2020
hulk616:
I don't watch gay nonsense angry also thanks for this info, any movie with Jackman is a no for me now angry

This is why I only watch comicbooks movies and Indians movies, no LBGTQ nonsense angry

Well Disney and Marvel are geared towards bringing the first Lgbtqia character on screen in the MCU upcoming movies. grin

Get ready to rumble!!! grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 11:10am On May 04, 2020
Have been trying to post a list here since and they have been banning me, like three times now... no four times and I didn't even falter any rule. WHY?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:34am On May 04, 2020
Please if this post gets through.
Please help me something is banning for no reason. DriggityDre , abduleez1 help me!!!!!! angry angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 11:49am On May 04, 2020
mekaprime:

That's extreme woke "ness" for you. It happens when a Nigerian in Nigeria or with family ties in Nigeria, tends to be more British than the Queen or more American than America.

I truly weep for our culture and heritage as a people, we are fvcked.

Please, were your ancestors christian or muslim?

Kindly keep quiet about your culture. You are already a Jewish sheep. Your were bleeped the day you accepted a Jewish religion as your identity.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:04pm On May 04, 2020
Hulk619:
Please if this post gets through.
Please help me something is banning for no reason. DriggityDre , abduleez1 help me!!!!!! angry angry

Well, seems you've offended the gods of the thread. grin

Ask others I don't know much about such shit_ I only started being consistently active on NL last year.

In my experience just log out your account and serve the ban till it expires, then avoid commenting for like 3 days after the ban expires. Maybe you will be let go, and stop cancelling posts, and overusing that angry face emoji. grin angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TopeQs: 12:06pm On May 04, 2020
abduleez1:

LMAO.... Thank God I didn't join the bandwagon. grin cheesy

lol, common, it's actually a very emotional movie, it's very boring if you're not into the drama only kind, no romance or action, and very little funny moments, so you may not like it.

it's a nice movie though, just don't let the hype fool you.

EXTRACTION 2020:- 5/10

I watched "EXTRACTION", common people, this movie have one of the weakest plot I've ever seen in a movie, they just basically tried to jump to the action part of the movie in no time at all, the acting was just there, it just shows people just like to see a famous actor with a gun in his hands.

side note: it seems all the movies I've seen from Netflix with the lead actor as a producer turn out to be below expectations, with the exception of Dolemite, the rest seems to be just "meh".
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNummeruno: 12:53pm On May 04, 2020
TopeQs:

EXTRACTION 2020:- 5/10

I watched "EXTRACTION", common people, this movie have one of the weakest plot I've ever seen in a movie, they just basically tried to jump to the action part of the movie in no time at all, the acting was just there, it just shows people just like to see a famous actor with a gun in his hands.

I gave it a similar rating. The film is long on activity, but, short on everything else. All hat and no cattle, basically.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNummeruno: 1:02pm On May 04, 2020
whitelotus:

Kindly keep quiet about your culture. You are already a Jewish sheep. Your were bleeped the day you accepted a Jewish religion as your identity.

I like this side of you. You should keep the side that is inclined towards awful films like Guns Akimbo and Extraction under lock and key.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TopeQs: 1:20pm On May 04, 2020
DandeNummeruno:

I gave it a similar rating. The film is long on activity, but, short on everything else. All hat and no cattle, basically.

exactly, it's just there ni.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SMITMovies(m): 2:33pm On May 04, 2020
Are you having trouble downloading your movie or you tired of seeing too much ads when downloading your movies . However here at SMITMovies you don't have to deal with any of that you can download any movie you want with ease.

https://www.smitmovies.com/2020/04/my-spy.html

You can also go to https://www.smitmovies.com to download any movie you want
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 2:33pm On May 04, 2020
MOVIE 43 (2013) 1/10
Movie sucks. Boo!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by realestniggah: 3:46pm On May 04, 2020
Galapagous:

Hmm,

If it not ground breaking why have nollywood not done it. Why are they holding back? It movie making, you do what necessary to tell the story as best as possible.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 3:59pm On May 04, 2020
whitelotus:

And how does religion factor into the man kissing his fellow man discussion?
Or did you see were i used religion as a threshold in my post?

If i may indulge you, what's religion & what's culture?

So from your analysis, having a religion has eroded my culture & as such, i shouldn't have culture cause i have religion?

So, religion and culture can't exist pari passu?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) ... (3836) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.