Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3749150 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 7:59pm On May 07, 2020
[s]
hulk616:
but you said white h@cker. A black person can't be a white h@cker angry
[/s]
Check the meaning, bros

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 8:00pm On May 07, 2020
hulk616:
where can I learn that ethical stuff?

Ethical means "good boy" that doesn't break into sites and change stuff illegally. Check out front page, for that thread about the hacking of SA's meeting on Zoom platform.
Those guys have no joy angry. That was silly.
It's just the usual coding but you need to be smart and extra inquisitive and innovative with it. You need to be super flexible. Let's call it an advanced stage. Start small.
And give me one chatbot.
See your teeth like one chatbot grin
I'll think about it. It's quite advanced though, so I'll advise you learn the normal stages. Step by step, you'll attain that position.
You MUST be interested, if not you'll be discouraged halfway. I learnt it because I was interested, and it helped me.
Eventually, when you become a pro, you'll realize there isn't much 'power' as it seems.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 07, 2020
Plead:

White hacker= good hacker,doesn’t infiltrate websites illegally

Black hacker = bad hacker, infiltrate websites illegally.
that racist from the people that made named them angry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 07, 2020
DriggityDre:
[s][/s]
Check the meaning, bros
angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 8:04pm On May 07, 2020
Plead:
Diggitydre you’re a wizard. Why didn’t you say white hat?
It's DriggityDre, bruv. Skipped the 'R'. I almost didn't see the comment.
It's the same thing, tho.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by acekhalifa(m): 8:05pm On May 07, 2020
hulk616:
but you said white h@cker. A black person can't be a white h@cker angry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 07, 2020
DriggityDre:

Ethical means "good boy" that doesn't break into sites and change stuff illegally. Check out front page, for that thread about the hacking of SA's meeting on Zoom platform.
Those guys have no joy angry. That was silly.
It's just the usual coding but you need to be smart and extra inquisitive and innovative with it. You need to be super flexible. Let's call it an advanced stage. Start small.

See your teeth like one chatbot grin
I'll think about it. It's quite advanced though, so I'll advise you learn the normal stages. Step by step, you'll attain that position.
You MUST be interested, if not you'll be discouraged halfway. I learnt it because I was interested, and it helped me.
Eventually, when you become a pro, you'll realize there isn't much 'power' as it seems.
I m already a pro. But I don't worry, I will build it all by myself. And show iosprince and the world my high omega level intelligence. And iosprince will beg for forgiveness for what he did today. angry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 07, 2020
[quote author=acekhalifa post=89299360][/quote] that is an observation from a high level thinker like me angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 8:11pm On May 07, 2020
hulk616:
I m already a pro. But I don't worry, I will build it all by myself. And show iosprince and the world my high omega level intelligence. And iosprince will beg for forgiveness for what he did today. angry
Hehehe. I warned him not to make Hulk angry.
Change his moniker to AndroidPrince grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 07, 2020
DriggityDre:

Hehehe. I warned him not to make Hulk angry.
Change his moniker to AndroidPrince grin
they banned his other moniker right?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by acekhalifa(m): 8:22pm On May 07, 2020
hulk616:
that is an observation from a high level thinker like me angry
Oshey, ogbeni high thinker... Abeg carry on with your high thinking. Later than sooner, you will surely be alright. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 07, 2020
acekhalifa:

Oshey, ogbeni high thinker... Abeg carry on with your high thinking. Later than sooner, you will surely be alright. cheesy cheesy cheesy
it is high level thinker please. Later than sooner I will be going higher and higher. angry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 8:25pm On May 07, 2020
hulk616:
they banned his other moniker right?
No idea. I just thought it would be ironic.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 07, 2020
DriggityDre:

No idea. I just thought it would be ironic.
which kind of laptop will I need? Do I need to study computer science in University? can an introvert succeed in this ethical stuff and in programming career? angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 8:35pm On May 07, 2020
hulk616:
which kind of laptop will I need? Blah blah blah blah angry
grin
I'll quote you on a programming thread. Let me not derail further. Is that OK for ya? Or are your questions few?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 07, 2020
DriggityDre:

grin
I'll quote you on a programming thread. Let me not derail further. Is that OK for ya? Or are your questions few?
no, I m powerless outside this section or thread. And those are all my questions.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 8:55pm On May 07, 2020
Hmm.. I assume you want to tread down this path, not the path of web development.
hulk616:
which kind of laptop will I need?
Preferably a powerful one. You could get one with 2.7GHz speed, Nvidia card, 4GB RAM minimum. Don't get me wrong, anything less would still work, except that it might be slow and eventually, its performance will degrade overtime. As far as it can run Python, you're good to go. You would need to learn CSS and Java as well, but Python is what I started with. It could be different for you, tho. Find your strength. Do some research.
Do I need to study computer science in University?
Not all the time. I didn't study that, but it could greatly assist you, especially if you decide to focus on programming only. It will give you an edge over those that didn't study but it isn't a requirement. All you need is a powerful laptop, dedication, learning materials and internet access.
Can an introvert succeed in this ethical stuff and in programming career? angry
Hehehe grin. They are actually the most successful. I had to quit my extrovert lifestyle to accomplish all my feats so far. Not only in programming. Most 'pro' programmers are introverts, if not all.
I wouldn't tag myself an 'introvert' though, but I had to cut off a lot of people, I stayed indoors more, and I didn't talk much to people 'cos I was thinking all the time. Most Nigerians engage in discussions that end up wasting your time. Now, it has rubbed off on me. I still catch fun, and all that but I do it in moderation.
That's the best life, bruh.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 07, 2020
DriggityDre:
Hmm.. I assume you want to tread down this path, not the path of web development.Preferably a powerful one. You could get one with 2.7GHz speed, Nvidia card, 4GB RAM minimum. Don't get me wrong, anything less would still work, except that it might be slow and eventually, its performance will degrade overtime. As far as it can run Python, you're good to go. You would need to learn CSS and Java as well, but Python is what I started with. It could be different for you, tho. Find your strength. Do some research.Not all the time. I didn't study that, but it could greatly assist you, especially if you decide to focus on programming only. It will give you an edge over those that didn't study but it isn't a requirement. All you need is a powerful laptop, dedication, learning materials and internet access.
Hehehe grin. They are actually the most successful. I had to quit my extrovert lifestyle to accomplish all my feats so far. Not only in programming. Most 'pro' programmers are introverts, if not all.
I wouldn't tag myself an 'introvert' though, but I had to cut off a lot of people, I stayed indoors more, and I didn't talk much to people 'cos I was thinking all the time. Most Nigerians engage in discussions that end up wasting your time. Now, it has rubbed off on me. I still catch fun, and all that but I do it in moderation.
That's the best life, bruh.
thanks for the information. For the introvert, I m talking about real introvert that are social awkward, failure in all dimensions, social anxiety disorder, - infinity self esteem.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 9:24pm On May 07, 2020
hulk616:
thanks for the information. For the introvert, I m talking about real introvert that are social awkward, failure in all dimensions, social anxiety disorder, - infinity self esteem.
Yeah. It's still possible, man. Though those are the ones that remain in the dark side, cos it gives them a sense of power. If as a toxic bully, you curse and threaten them; physically, they may not have the bigger muscles.... but they can fvck the person up bad internally, like in their school result or something.
The dark side is not advisable, only few have escaped grin.
The rest proceed to the Dark Web to find their likes, and become notorious black hats. The Dark Web is not a place to be, bruh. I've been to the deepest part, and that place is fvcked.
Be a pro white cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 07, 2020
Both of you are derailing the thread. angry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 07, 2020
DriggityDre:

Yeah. It's still possible, man. Though those are the ones that remain in the dark side, cos it gives them a sense of power. If as a toxic bully, you curse and threaten them; physically, they may not have the bigger muscles.... but they can fvck the person up bad internally, like in their school result or something.
The dark side is not advisable, only few have escaped grin.
The rest proceed to the Dark Web to find their likes, and become notorious black hats. The Dark Web is not a place to be, bruh. I've been to the deepest part, and that place is fvcked.
Be a pro white cool
thanks for the information

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 9:29pm On May 07, 2020
Plead:
That was his last question. The points I dropped here could eventually help some people. Not the usual banter.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 07, 2020
Plead:
when people were derailing this thread with anti-religious arguments and R rated stuff, you didn't cry. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 9:30pm On May 07, 2020
hulk616:
thanks for the information
No P, man.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 07, 2020
hulk616:
when people were derailing this thread with anti-religious arguments and R rated stuff, you didn't cry. angry

I’ll ban you if you don’t shut the fvck up. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:58pm On May 07, 2020
DriggityDre:
Actually, that isn't as complex as you think. It just depends on how 'pro' you are, at coding and creating specific projects. You also have to be smart and innovative with these languages.
Web/Server penetration is possible, if you know what you're doing.
Hell, NairaLand could be changed to DollarLand
I am ethical so I wouldn't continue lipsrsealed

Using the chatbot concept, that isn't entirely impossible. Although, it requires MAJOR experience with complex AI and superior coding techniques. Jarvis is a little far-fetched, at the time. Go check out Sophia, the celebrity bot. I wouldn't want to derail further. If I have anything else to say, I'll mention you in the Programming or Webmasters section.
I've been reading your comments and wondering if I am having a mentally slow day today...

And then it hit me!

Your posts read like this to me-

Brheubrvrctjsyycnfvcksixndmdubdcdjsg yndmeldjtcdjdmfmeuodmvd djudhsndmskdmn

Technical jargon that kept freezing my brain waves grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:01pm On May 07, 2020
DriggityDre:
Hmm.. I assume you want to tread down this path, not the path of web development.Preferably a powerful one. You could get one with 2.7GHz speed, Nvidia card, 4GB RAM minimum. Don't get me wrong, anything less would still work, except that it might be slow and eventually, its performance will degrade overtime. As far as it can run Python, you're good to go. You would need to learn CSS and Java as well, but Python is what I started with. It could be different for you, tho. Find your strength. Do some research.Not all the time. I didn't study that, but it could greatly assist you, especially if you decide to focus on programming only. It will give you an edge over those that didn't study but it isn't a requirement. All you need is a powerful laptop, dedication, learning materials and internet access.
Freeze. Start. Click. Click again. Slow mo. Freeze again. Click click click click. Slow mo. Start. Click click click click click click!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 10:03pm On May 07, 2020
Ishilove:
Your posts read like this to me-
Brheubrvrctjsyycnfvcksixndmdubdcdjsg yndmeldjtcdjdmfmeuodmvd djudhsndmskdmn
Technical jargon that kept freezing my brain waves grin
Hehehehehe grin. That's how we do, brah cool
Nothing dey there actually. Na just personal development grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 10:04pm On May 07, 2020
Ishilove:

Freeze. Start. Click. Click again. Slow mo. Freeze again. Click click click click. Slow mo. Start. Click click click click click click!!!
LMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:04pm On May 07, 2020
DriggityDre:

Hehehehehe grin. That's how we do, brah cool
Nothing dey there actually. Na just personal development grin
embarassed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 10:08pm On May 07, 2020
Ishilove:

embarassed
Lol grin grin grin
I use "bruh" for both gender grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 10:13pm On May 07, 2020
Plead:

Aren't we all guilty of this at one point or the other?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: dacool1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.