Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,792 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3815464 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) ... (3858) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:19pm On May 14, 2020
Tolu121:
they are now disgusting

How can someone drink blood, you just put mouth on someone's wound and drink blood. That's disgusting.

Uber disgusting
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 10:37pm On May 14, 2020
Ishilove:

I have read stories about this Gigli. It was critically panned from every angle.
imagine
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu121: 11:02pm On May 14, 2020
if you can give BLOODSHOT 7/10 RATING

Then you are a new bie in movies or you hardly watch movies.

Then BLOODSHOT is 5.0/10 rating movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 7:30am On May 15, 2020
Tolu121:
if you can give BLOODSHOT 7/10 RATING

Then you are a new bie in movies or you hardly watch movies.

Then BLOODSHOT is 5.0/10 rating movie

My opinion and I am entitled to it. I believe Bloodshot above average in what it sets out to do. You should not expect much of a plot twist in such a movie. Enjoy the actions and rate it based on that.

@the bolder, you do not know that for sure. I may not flow well with certain genre like horrors but, I am no novice in movies. Maybe what I look out for in movies differs from what interests you.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 7:37am On May 15, 2020
The Gangster, the Cop, the Devil (2019; Korean)

Wonderfully written piece that ensured that the trio got their wishes. Korean movies tend to have better storyline than movies from China. With very few hand to hand combats, not a single bullet fired, this movie still conveniently delivered impressive action scenes.

9/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by realestniggah: 8:13am On May 15, 2020
capone

5/10
Capone fell short of my expectations, I had hope this would be a proper gangster movie. Rather we are shown al Capone at his very worst moment in life. No one want to see that. The movie had very little to no action scene. Storyline and plot where very inconsistent, there wasn't much of it anyway. I just feel a character like al Capone shouldn't be shown at his worst. I was hoping for a boardwalk empire kinda vibe.
And as for Tom Hardy, I think he is one of the best actor of this generation. But I must confess he was a little over the top with the acting. He is great no doubt. The storyline and plot just wasn't complementing the character he was playing. Overall I was dissapointed. I hope the character al capone will be given another shot in Hollywood telling his life story.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:19am On May 15, 2020
Stonecoldstare1:
I personally feel this film is cursed. How many pushbacks now?

LMAO. No be only you oo. I feel the same way too. grin

About 6x pushed back now. Since 2018 grin

I've no interest in it than to see what's in it that got so much delayed.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 9:29am On May 15, 2020
abduleez1:

Delay is never a good thing. Most delayed films usually flop
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:30am On May 15, 2020
Stonecoldstare1:

Wow.... If you did your research, you will know it was postponed twice before this current pandemic. Mr "high level thinker"

You say what? For where. Film that has been postponed like 4 times before Corona sef. grin

I've been waiting for it since 2018 grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:32am On May 15, 2020
whitelotus:

Delay is never a good thing. Most delayed films usually flop

Yep, they usually flop. And I've already included it in my flop list since last year. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:09am On May 15, 2020
[s]
abduleez1:

Yep, they usually flop. And I've already included it in my flop list since last year. grin
[/s] angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 11:19am On May 15, 2020
Anticipate...

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 15, 2020
abdurrazaq:

My opinion and I am entitled to it. I believe Bloodshot above average in what it sets out to do. You should not expect much of a plot twist in such a movie. Enjoy the actions and rate it based on that.

@the bolder, you do not know that for sure. I may not flow well with certain genre like horrors but, I am no novice in movies. Maybe what I look out for in movies differs from what interests you.

Tolu121 is right though. Movies like bloodshot are average movies in terms of rating.

Like you said, if we want to ignore the plot and other flaws of a movie but rate it solely based on pure action, then that means since action is it's only selling point, the action aspect must be spectacular, the concept and tech too should be excellent. For this category, we can pick movies like Mad Max Road fury, Elysium, fast and furious, jack the slayer etc. Especially Mad Max is one bad ass movie grin. When i got it 2015, i kept watching the movie on repeat for hours, action packed, no dulling moment in mad max road fury. As disgusting as the movie is to me, i couldn't resist the urge to keep watching it. Elysium too is lit. Jack the slayer too has a good concept but it was not handled well, the effects etc are not topnotch, if not it could have been another high rated movie. On the other hand, Bloodshot not that excellent, i would even pick other Vin Diesel movies like xx.x - return of xander cage before picking bloodshot.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Stonecoldstare1: 1:04pm On May 15, 2020
Kaycee7:
I'm loving this premise. Also Chiwetel and Charlize Theron! Netflix, take my money. Or more accurately, Netnaija, take my MB grin grin
Netflix obviously will be the highest bidder
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Stonecoldstare1: 1:08pm On May 15, 2020
abduleez1:

Damn, 6 times... That's a lot. I had no interest in it from the start but the pushbacks is making feel interested
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:23pm On May 15, 2020
Stonecoldstare1:

Damn, 6 times... That's a lot. I had no interest in it from the start but the pushbacks is making feel interested

I swear. That's essentially what got me more interested in it.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:26pm On May 15, 2020
nani667:
Anticipate...

2021. grin

That year will destroy people's pocket after we eventually overcome Coronavirus and it's PTSD stage.

WB are really going all out that year. Same as Universal. It will be very competitive for Disney. The other studios are launching their BIGGEST IPs.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Vecto(m): 1:28pm On May 15, 2020
light099:

Tolu121 is right though. Movies like bloodshot are average movies in terms of rating.

Like you said, if we want to ignore the plot and other flaws of a movie but rate it solely based on pure action, then that means since action is it's only selling point, the action aspect must be spectacular, the concept and tech too should be excellent. For this category, we can pick movies like Mad Max Road fury, Elysium, fast and furious, jack the slayer etc. Especially Mad Max is one bad ass movie grin. When i got it 2015, i kept watching the movie on repeat for hours, action packed, no dulling moment in mad max road fury. As disgusting as the movie is to me, i couldn't resist the urge to keep watching it. Elysium too is lit. Jack the slayer too has a good concept but it was not handled well, the effects etc are not topnotch, if not it could have been another high rated movie. On the other hand, Bloodshot not that excellent, i would even pick other Vin Diesel movies like Bleep - return of xander cage before picking bloodshot.

I would pick chronicles of riddick over it as well. angry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:28pm On May 15, 2020
hulk616:
[s][/s] angry

For this you are definitely getting banned. angry angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Vecto(m): 1:31pm On May 15, 2020
@mekaprime where can I download movies/series with good qualities from? Like 720/1020 p format cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:31pm On May 15, 2020
Vecto:

Omo you get luck oo. You were able to quote the film ridD..ick. I know how many times antispambot knack me ban cos I was trying to reply mekaprime to the film while we were discussing Bloodshot. 3 accounts one day chop ban. cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:33pm On May 15, 2020
grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Vecto(m): 1:34pm On May 15, 2020
abduleez1:

Omo you get luck oo. You were able to quote the film ridD..ick. I know how many times antispambot knack me ban cos I was trying to reply mekaprime to the film while we were discussing Bloodshot. 3 accounts one day chop ban. cry

grin grin This really cracked me up.

I just noticed the D word now wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:34pm On May 15, 2020
Who's your favorite Vampire?? grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:37pm On May 15, 2020
grin grin grin
It seems "Love you 3000" is heading to DC. lipsrsealed

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 15, 2020
Vecto:

You're on point. grin

Spectral 2016 is another good movie. Although no physical combat, but it's one movie i like.
Mehn, there are good movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 15, 2020
abduleez1:

For this you are definitely getting banned. angry angry
I don't try it. I just came back from a ban angry
And I didn't do anything wrong. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 15, 2020
abduleez1:
grin grin
very boring like DC angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 15, 2020
[s]
abduleez1:
grin grin grin
It seems "Love you 3000" is heading to DC. lipsrsealed
[/s] Never angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2020
nani667:
Anticipate...

that ludi lin guy looks like a girl undecided no masculinity ,shouldn't play liu kang atall
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 3:12pm On May 15, 2020
abdurrazaq:
The Gangster, the Cop, the Devil (2019; Korean)

Wonderfully written piece that ensured that the trio got their wishes. Korean movies tend to have better storyline than movies from China. With very few hand to hand combats, not a single bullet fired, this movie still conveniently delivered impressive action scenes.

9/10

Do you think all chinese movies are basic Kung fu movies?

Also, South Korea still dey learn work where Japan dey for movies

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 3:19pm On May 15, 2020
abduleez1:
Who's your favorite Vampire?? grin
blade swept me off my feet

(1) (2) (3) ... (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) ... (3858) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Samuell2019(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.