Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,357 members, 7,860,944 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3830778 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (3863) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
Deadpool... Sincerely way overrated. Reason why I don't fancy watching over hyped movie. Too much unnecessary talks going on. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Funjosh(m): 12:13am On Mar 26, 2016
Concussion

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by boofydon: 1:21am On Mar 26, 2016
olu4life:
Deadpool... Sincerely way overrated. Reason why I don't fancy watching over hyped movie. Too much unnecessary talks going on. undecided
Well, everyone has the unalienable right to be as wrong as he wants to.
Deadpool was fantastic in my opinion. 84% on rotten tomatoes, 8.4/10 on IMBD and 65% on Metacritic. I guess you prefer gods of egypt grin

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iheanyi4u(m): 4:49am On Mar 26, 2016
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2016
boofydon:

Deadpool was fantastic in my opinion. 84% on rotten tomatoes, 8.4/10 on IMBD and 65% on Metacritic. I guess you prefer gods of egypt grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

agreed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:16am On Mar 26, 2016
obixcel:
STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS (480P) HD (389mb)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lm7vigzhmb73off/STAR%20WARS%20THE%20FORCE%20AWAKENS%20%282015%29.mkv?dl=0
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:18am On Mar 26, 2016
boofydon:

lol,Gods of Egypt, dat wack movie, anyway everyone has his or her opinion on diverse movies,even d one with d highest imdb rating. Different taste just as different our faces are.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
Death pool is now on showbox

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elparaiso(m): 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
dannyboii1:
Death pool is now on showbox
I just checked, the highest version is not in clear HD.

But its clear enough sha.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
....watching ''gods of Egypt" made my carnations turn ashen...pallid...blue
..and all sorts of unputdownable adjectives in fact...what a horrible movie...I'm so delighted some happenstance deterred me from seeing it in the cinema as initially scheduled for last weekend; it would have been a complete wastage of bucks...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by wellsaid(m): 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
COMPILATION OF GREAT MOVIES TO KILL BOREDOM
250gb+ ALL IN HD QUALITY [720p &1080p]

www.Facebook.com/videovault234
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
armadeo:

no thanks
lol, u 4 try am na!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 27, 2016
boofydon:

Well said.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 27, 2016
Lifted Batman Vs Superman from a friend's Laptop. The quality is not all what I'm used to, but, at least, it's not TS or CAM. Will be seeing it later today when I through with Deadpool and whatnot.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:00am On Mar 27, 2016
koice:
Lifted Batman Vs Superman from a friend's Laptop. The quality is not all what I'm used to, but, at least, it's not TS or CAM. Will be seeing it later today when I through with Deadpool and whatnot.
if it's not TS or CAM den it's ok,Could u please upload d movie here?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:25am On Mar 27, 2016
obixcel:
if it's not TS or CAM den it's ok,Could u please upload d movie here?
Dawn of Justice received a whole lot of heat from critics oo.... I guess it ddn't meet up to people's standard These people are begining to kill my wait for it embarassed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kirinwa: 11:10am On Mar 27, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Dawn of Justice received a whole lot of heat from critics oo.... I guess it ddn't meet up to people's standard These people are begining to kill my wait for it embarassed

Bae which sites do you download movies from?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
koice:

upload it here let boiz watch too
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ViVaMadrid: 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
Mizzzbeee:

Peeps who have seen it say it is absolute shite. You'd better drop those high expectations.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MrBONE2(m): 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
am one of those people. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MrBONE2(m): 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
ViVaMadrid:

Peeps who have seen it say it is absolute shite. You'd better drop those high expectations.
yes it is. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
If that's d case, I'll wait for some time and see d hereafter of d movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
A successful Upload takes an exceedingly slow time to achieve, not to talk of the tremendous toil involved, especially where one's precious paid data is involved. Sorry guys, but I don't think it's feasible, y'all gonna have to wait for the HD copy, or better yet, download a windows app that goes by the name of Goforfile, install, run & attempt to locate the same copy I lifted from a friends Laptop. You'll know the file by it's size, it's 2.2gb. Cheers y'all. smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
MrBONE2:
am one of those people. grin
ViVaMadrid:

cry
cry I'd just wait for it to come out so Id download it.... Wud watch London Has Fallen at the cinemas den tnx embarassed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
koice:
A successful Upload takes an exceedingly slow time to achieve, not to talk of the tremendous toil involved, especially where one's precious paid data is involved. Sorry guys, but I don't think it's feasible, y'all gonna have to wait for the HD copy, or better yet, download a windows app that goes by the name of Goforfile, install, run & attempt to locate the same copy I lifted from a friends Laptop. You'll know the file by it's size, it's 2.2gb. Cheers y'all. smiley
dats a huge data
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
obixcel:
If that's d case, I'll wait for some time and see d hereafter of d movie.
lol I heard Ben Affleck was close to tears after hearing what people felt about the movie grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
cry I'd just wait for it to come out so Id download it.... Wud watch London Has Fallen at the cinemas den tnx embarassed
great movie it is
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
obixcel:
dats a huge data

Yeah, it's huge. Why do you think I lifted it from a friend rather than download it myself? I knew exactly where it is, just that the size was too discouraging.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
lol I heard Ben Affleck was close to tears after hearing what people felt about the movie grin grin
lol, too bad,but if I see d moderate copy (which may not be available anytime soon) I'll download it. But no plans to visit d cinema at all!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (3863) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.