Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,750 members, 7,865,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3840859 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) ... (3866) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 9:28am On May 28, 2020
Plead:

Is anybody’s name lunatic?

His comments to hulk are mostly laced with sarcasm and I believe every sensible person here knows so why shouldn’t the mods read between the lines before dashing out bans?

Come and see what I was banned for. How is it an insult to correct someone's notions about sapiosexuality?

Ishilove and mynd44 undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 9:33am On May 28, 2020
DriggityDre:
This is not what I need right now.
Why were my comments hidden?

This is what happens when you have narcissists that never self reflect on their biases.

That madam is no different from Cersei Lannister

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:35am On May 28, 2020
Logic007:

Come and see what I was banned for. How is it an insult to correct someone's notions about sapiosexuality?

Ishi and mybd 44 undecided

Just forget about it. Nairaland ain’t worth it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 9:37am On May 28, 2020
Please, anybody on this thread, can you guys explain why I was banned for correcting someone's idea of sapiosexuality?

Madam ishi, a long time ago, said that she doesn't date short men and that she is a sapiosexual.

I brought it up and pointed out that short men can be intelligent as well. Therefore, she is wrong.

I got banned for that. Is the mod telling me that I cant correct somebody again or that he is short of ishiloves dating requirements?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 9:39am On May 28, 2020
Plead:

Just forget about it. Nairaland ain’t worth it.

I swear.

Tomorrow, the Cersei Lannister wannabe will come and claim that it is me driving people away from nairaland.

You are getting innocent people banned and you wonder why the get frustrated and leave.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:42am On May 28, 2020
Logic007:
Please, anybody on this thread, can you guys explain why I was banned for correcting someone's idea of sapiosexuality?

Madam ishi, a long time ago, said that she doesn't date short men and that she is a sapiosexual.

I brought it up and pointed out that short men can be intelligent as well. Therefore, she is wrong.

I got banned for that. Is the mod telling me that I cant correct somebody again or that he is short of ishiloves dating requirements?

Forget bro. Just modify your comments and forget about this so that you won’t be banned again.

Atleast we all know her for who she truly is now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 9:49am On May 28, 2020
Logic007:
Please, anybody on this thread, can you guys explain why I was banned for correcting someone's idea of sapiosexuality
Perhaps you were banned for starting with 'keep quiet' grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:58am On May 28, 2020
Logic007:

Ishilove and mynd44 undecided

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:02am On May 28, 2020
IP Man 4-

A fitting end to a very interesting series. I do think the producers themselves sensed they had to close it up because they had milked the story and have nothing more to offer. Funny thing is the actor is lot younger than the subject character but he was flawless in his depiction. Great movie! cheesy cheesy cheesy

7/10

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:02am On May 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:09am On May 28, 2020
Thank God that the boss himself is viewing.

Hopefully he can see for himself the blatant abuse of power by his mods.

He who comes to equity must do so with clean hands.

If you want to ban, ban everybody involved and leave favoritism aside.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:12am On May 28, 2020
alexistaiwo:

If you want to ban, ban everybody involved and leave favoritism aside.

One thing I know is if the following conversation ensues...only one person will be banned.

Toxic former supermod; you’re an irrelevant asshole
Commenter 5: you’re a bastard.

A mod will come in and ban only the commenter 5 while leaving the toxic former supermod.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime2: 10:23am On May 28, 2020
Django unchained(2012)... Rewatch
Genre: Drama, Western

Plot was meticulously written, acting was brilliant, all thanks to perfect ensemble of cast, they all killed their respective roles.

Music score was perfect, the 100 black coffins by Rick Ross which was sung at Jamie's horsing entrance scene into the plantation was fvcking lit. Directing was solid & cinematography was awe-inspiring.

Being Tarantino's first entrance into the western genre, I'd say he executed it perfectly without a snag, a big hats off to him.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick9(m): 10:29am On May 28, 2020
Bloodshot(2020)- 3/10 What's the point really? Just a bad movie all round
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:38am On May 28, 2020
mekaprime2:
Django unchained(2012)... Rewatch
Genre: Drama, Western

Plot was meticulously written, acting was brilliant, all thanks to perfect ensemble of cast, they all killed their respective roles.

Music score was perfect, the 100 black coffins by Rick Ross which was sung at Jamie's horsing entrance scene into the plantation was fvcking lit. Directing was solid & cinematography was awe-inspiring.

Being Tarantino's first entrance into the western genre, I'd say he executed it perfectly without a snag, a big hats off to him.
Which is why I am a lifelong Tarantino fan. That movie is a classic

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 10:51am On May 28, 2020
kendrick9:
Bloodshot(2020)- 3/10 What's the point really? Just a bad movie all round
not again
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:06am On May 28, 2020
Selfless-

It is nice seeing Ryan Reynolds play a non-comedic role and play it well. I have always wondered whether humanity will ever advance to the stage of transplanting memories from one body to another. You get to choose the body you want and live life anew.

If men were gods, this world will be seriously messed up. When man gets to play god, people like Ryans character in this movie will always be on ground to eff your megalomanic plans for selective breeding. grin

7/10 for the happy ending cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 11:45am On May 28, 2020
Lol, so madam later order for Airstrike after she don start the fire. grin grin

This life. grin Hypocrisy at its peak. cheesy cheesy

So mekaprime2 you self later chop ban sef?? shocked wetin be your crime? grin
But Dandenumeruno why them free you?? You go pay bribe ni ?? grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 11:51am On May 28, 2020
alexistaiwo:

If you want to ban, ban everybody involved and leave favoritism aside .

U mean am say boss man himself dey view this calamity. grin

At the bolded, that one the fish-smelling panty sniffing business don destroy him sense of reasoning, him no know difference btw right and wrong. Na to continue the pant sniffing job na im sure pass. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 12:27pm On May 28, 2020
Nairaland is the miniatured Nigeria.

The owner can't oversee all the sections and employed governors, senator and house of assembly representatives to assist but we all know how these people turned out in real life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:30pm On May 28, 2020
Second Act-

A very interesting movie about honesty starring Jennifer Lopez. Tell the truth, even if it hurts because relationships built on lies will never last.

8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:31pm On May 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losking: 12:46pm On May 28, 2020
Guys, memento is proving to be one huge brain ph-uc. This guy Nolan is seriously stressing my mind. WTF ? cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime2: 12:48pm On May 28, 2020
IngeniousLeez:
Lol, so madam later order for Airstrike after she don start the fire. grin grin

This life. grin Hypocrisy at its peak. cheesy cheesy

So mekaprime2 you self later chop ban sef?? shocked wetin be your crime? grin

cheesy Dem say my offense na cyberbullying.

Dem ban u 2 ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losking: 12:51pm On May 28, 2020
mekaprime2:

Dem ban u 2 ?
Very soon them go dey ban people for logging in at "inapropriate" hours. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seankafor(m): 12:54pm On May 28, 2020
Torpedo U
8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumereuno: 1:43pm On May 28, 2020
IngeniousLeez:

I didn't violate the rules. All my submissions yesterday were devoid of expletives. There are ways you can put someone in their place without having to resort to cheap insults.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 2:35pm On May 28, 2020
The Irishman

It's one of those movies that stays with you after the credits roll, leaving you with questions about right and wrong, karma and life in general.
Nothing but stellar acting from the veteran cast. I thought I would see this movie in parts because of the runtime but ended up watching it all in one viewing.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 2:45pm On May 28, 2020
DandeNumereuno:

I didn't violate the rules. All my submissions yesterday were devoid of expletives. There are ways you can put someone in their place without having to resort to cheap insults.

I was banned despite having no expletives in my comment.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 2:45pm On May 28, 2020
DandeNumereuno:

Lemme guess, ishilove called in an airstrike, and a mod obliged by hidding a host of comments, including comments that didn't violate nairaland rules. Even doled out bans.

Yep, it's all very familiar. It's been her MO for years. She will start trouble, and afterwards, utilizes her connections to get people banned.

At least, you've finally seen her true colours in 3D, lol.

The truth in bold
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 28, 2020
Octopusssy:
About to watch Fury. It better be worth the mb grin grin grin grin grin

It's so damn worth it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 3:15pm On May 28, 2020
mekaprime2:

Dem ban u 2 ?

Lolz, them knack me ban sef. grin

Them say I dey insult and bully person.(angryhulk616) grin grin

We chop am round but e no go well, we still remain wey for chop the remaining pot of soup. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) ... (3866) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Barrywhyte1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.