Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,188 members, 7,845,899 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3801429 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (3853) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 8:25am On Apr 07, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Uhmm...bro. I gave the movie a 5 oh. Serious. The "talking" was simply too much.
Hian, the talk was necessary unlike that stupid Deadpool. Wonder what people liked in that movie undecided
Too much talks, didn't even laugh. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:27am On Apr 07, 2016
obixcel:
hm, interesting. After d initial negative reviews of which I concurred, I told myself dat I was going to wait for more reviews to come b4 I would give my final verdict. But most of the critics say d movie was too much talk and less action,kind of a little pleasantry and a little frustration all mixed, how true is this? Probably there was something most fans were expecting dat didn't lived up to it. Either way, it depends.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 8:28am On Apr 07, 2016
colossus2:

I saw the movie yesterday. I loved every bit of the movie. Twas cool and interesting, I wonder why the low ratings.
From the reviews here I lost interest in seeing the movie and wanted to see Divergent, but I missed out on the time.
Had to settle for batman vs superman which was next and it was worth it.
My rating is 7.5
Will see it again next week cheesy
Those who did the low rating didn't pay attention to the movie at all.
Superman died, but superman is coming back.
Did the notice the sand on his coffin rose?
Batman told wonder-woman to recall the Justice League, Superman will be back.
Yeah, surely coming back. Also reasoned it, cos justice league is definitely coming together since they showed flash and one other dude which I couldn't place his identity. undecided

Obixcel, my brother go watch am, the talks wasn't that much to me and was detailed enough. Even lex luthor cast was funny.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 8:47am On Apr 07, 2016
olu4life:

Hian, the talk was necessary unlike that stupid Deadpool. Wonder what people liked in that movie undecided
Too much talks, didn't even laugh. Lol

Excuse me...you didn't like Deadpool? *loads gun* You didn't like Deadpool?

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 8:51am On Apr 07, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Hahaha... Was just on an average for me cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by colossus2: 8:52am On Apr 07, 2016
olu4life:

Yeah, surely coming back. Also reasoned it, cos justice league is definitely coming together since they showed flash and one other dude which I couldn't place his identity. undecided

Obixcel, my brother go watch am, the talks wasn't that much to me and was detailed enough. Even lex luthor cast was funny.
Cyborg and aquaman
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:02am On Apr 07, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

lol, FBI!!, drop your weapon with your hands on your head!....sorry man, he was just kidding. *uncuffs both hands*

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2016
colossus2:

I saw the movie yesterday. I loved every bit of the movie. Twas cool and interesting, I wonder why the low ratings.
From the reviews here I lost interest in seeing the movie and wanted to see Divergent, but I missed out on the time.
Had to settle for batman vs superman which was next and it was worth it.
My rating is 7.5
Will see it again next week cheesy
Those who did the low rating didn't pay attention to the movie at all.
Superman died, but superman is coming back.
Did the notice the sand on his coffin rose?
Batman told wonder-woman to recall the Justice League, Superman will be back.

When Wonder Woman asked Batman why he thought Cyborg, Flash and Aquaman would agree to form Justice League, his response was: "It's just a feeling." Brethren what kind of wack response is that? Feeling ko Attitude ni. When the dust on Superman's coffin levitated I just stared at the screen like "And so what?" Tshew. As if Superman can die. Don't get me wrong. I'm a huge Batman fan. Ben Affleck is perfect for the role. Cavill is a good Superman too...but that Zack Snyder of a director should be replaced abeg. Watch Marvel obliterate DC come May 6. Let them get schooled on how to handle an ensemble of Superheroes.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 9:04am On Apr 07, 2016
obixcel:
lol, FBI!!, drop your weapon with your hands on your head!....sorry man, he was just kidding. *uncuffs both hands*
Lol. I for shoot am for leg oh. Hehe. My beloved Deadpool....

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 9:05am On Apr 07, 2016
colossus2:

Cyborg and aquaman
Oh yes, thanks for that. Forgotten the aquaman aspect sef, lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:08am On Apr 07, 2016
olu4life:

Ok,got it. But I won't see @ d cinema, I'll wait for d HD to be available for download.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by colossus2: 9:30am On Apr 07, 2016
obixcel:
hm, interesting. After d initial negative reviews of which I concurred, I told myself dat I was going to wait for more reviews to come b4 I would give my final verdict. But most of the critics say d movie was too much talk and less action,kind of a little pleasantry and a little frustration all mixed, how true is this? Probably there was something most fans were expecting dat didn't lived up to it. Either way, it depends.
Yeah much talk but I think the storyline is more important. And the action later on was great when they had to fight General Zod's monstrous body created by luthor.
The fight between batman and superman was Dope.
Indeed, "men are brave" (in batman's voice).
My best scene was when Zod had beaten wonder-woman and superman, then he was approaching batman, guess what?
.......batman launched his batclaw and took off cheesy
There was no dull scene
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by colossus2: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Watch Marvel obliterate DC come May 6. Let them get schooled on how to handle an ensemble of Superheroes.
You going personal bro cheesy
Marvel is way ahead of DC
Marvel introduces their superheroes individually before assembling them.
But DC assembling all characters without we knowing their traits is awkward.
Pro'ly they don't want to go the Marvel way so we don't label them copycats as usual grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 9:43am On Apr 07, 2016
colossus2:

You going personal bro cheesy
Marvel is way ahead of DC
Marvel introduces their superheroes individually before assembling them.
But DC assembling all characters without we knowing their traits is awkward.
Pro'ly they don't want to go the Marvel way so we don't label them copycats as usual grin

I think Flash and Aquaman will get solo movies first before Justice League. I'm not sure again....I know I had the schedule somewhere.

*modified*

seems the only solo movie we will have before Justice League is Wonder Woman. Flash amd Aquaman will be released the year after (2018). Cyborg comes 2020. Now that's weird....forming a crew when we don't know them individually (except from comics). Wetin concyn me.....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 9:50am On Apr 07, 2016
colossus2:

Yeah much talk but I think the storyline is more important. And the action later on was great when they had to fight General Zod's monstrous body created by luthor.
The fight between batman and superman was Dope.
Indeed, "men are brave" (in batman's voice).
My best scene was when Zod had beaten wonder-woman and superman, then he was approaching batman, guess what?
.......batman launched his batclaw and took off cheesy
There was no dull scene

Bro that was Doomsday not Zod. And the best fight scene was that warehouse scene when Batman took down like....53 guys? Lol. Owk not up to 53 sha but he took many men down.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by colossus2: 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Bro that was Doomsday not Zod. And the best fight scene was that warehouse house scene when Batman took down like....53 guys? Lol. Owk not up to 53 sha but he took many men down.
I thought luthor changed Zod's corpse into doomsday.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
colossus2:

I thought luthor changed Zod's corpse into doomsday.

Well...my bad.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
Finally after much searching, I found ''Finest Hours'' 2016 1080p BluRay.mkv
downloading......
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
Screening ''EYE IN THE SKY' tommorow. Just saw the trailer and i Can't wait to see my nigaa Aaron Paul. Be back with my review
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kam4r(m): 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Good evening everyone , Please I've Gone thru this thread for up to 2days Looking for where someone might have mentioned a Good free downloading sites for HD movies ... Cudnt find any , Pls if You have suggestions Kindly drop ... Although I was able to download some with the few links I saw,Movies like Deadpool and IP man .. Would like to Download London as Fallen and other new films ...thanks !
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by markcott: 2:40am On Apr 08, 2016
Mate,
Now,I'm enjoying Titanic for 47th time in my life. Again I'll enjoy it in next month grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ewerex(m): 11:07am On Apr 08, 2016
See your movies from this site and thank me later.

http://dayt.se/
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
ewerex:

The site is a good site with HD movies, thanks a lot. I think it has enabled me expand my options for movie search. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
Tpain666:
Does anyone have the hd download link for this muviz;
Triple 9
13 hours: the secret soldiers of benghazi
think i've found dat''Triple 9'' but I've scheduled some other day to get

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
EYE IN THE SKY

Beautifully captures the outcome of war considering how bombs and suicide vest are blowing up. I really went to see my man Aaron Paul( Jesse Pinkman) from breaking bad, i was however impressed with the delivery of the other cast
Gavin Hood, the director equally did a great job on this one. The technology deployed in modern warfare is no childs play.
I rate the movie a solid 8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
obixcel:
think i've found dat''Triple 9'' but I've scheduled some other day to get
Oh quite nice, pls share the link as soon as your disposed to!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
THE TRUST 2016 featuring Nicolas Cage...gonna check it out
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hakeemlyon: 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
ewerex:

hello.. pls how do I download on this site cus I can't find anywhere to click download.. or do I need to register
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Hueyreckless0007: 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
Patiently waiting for "13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi. I have a good feeling its going to be like "sicario"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
obixcel:
THE TRUST 2016 featuring Nicolas Cage...gonna check it out

How far barman vs superman.

I dey wait you oh. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by andry21: 4:24am On Apr 09, 2016
Roskstar..

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (3853) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: yakamata(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.