Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,847 members, 7,862,770 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3834993 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) ... (3864) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kaycee125: 12:36am On Jun 27, 2020
That means you are not a fanatic, people still abuse themselves on twitter over housemates
ibkayee:

I forgot about him when Big Brother ended tbh lol

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 12:45am On Jun 27, 2020
kaycee125:
That means you are not a fanatic, people still abuse themselves on twitter over housemates
Lol at all

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Paullardricky: 7:29am On Jun 27, 2020
Men of Honour 2000

"if you have a one night stand it might be over by morning but if you have a syphilis it last forever"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Piksel: 8:24am On Jun 27, 2020
I wonder how the quarantine situation in the film industry will be displayed. Many filming was suspended and the release dates of the films were postponed indefinitely.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 10:38am On Jun 27, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Just downloaded them minutes ago.

Waiting for this talkative of a girl to give me a break so I can sit down and watch peacefully.

Don't like watching movies especially TV series with the uninitiated.
You will end up having to explain every character, every scene starting from the scratch.

Jesus didn't die for me to go through that cheesy

Where did you download dogma
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GucciSnake(m): 11:13am On Jun 27, 2020
Someone should recommend good "horror movies"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 27, 2020
Fx

Moneyboyz:

Where did you download dogma
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
GucciSnake:
drag me to hell
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
Shaolin Soccer
It felt like magic. Watching them do the unimaginable. I was thrilled
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
Are you just watching for the first time?
Liposure:
Shaolin Soccer It felt like magic. Watching them do the unimaginable. I was thrilled
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
alexistaiwo:

grin
I watched that movie back in 2012.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
abduleez1:

Hehehe, downloading this Night. grin cheesy

At the bolded; lolz, same reason I stopped watching series then movies altogether with my mom and younger siblings. grin grin I don Taya for explanation. I just left them with their annoying Zeeworld, with their excuses they don't understand my type of shows.

Now I enjoy my Cinema and privacy peacefully without worrying whether I'm watching PG13 content or R Rated with 'em. grin grin eg GoT, Homeland, Westworld etc.. Imagine watching film Dem just show one nude scene everywhere just quiet suddenly, you go come force yourself carry remote fast forward am, but in reality you love that scene. grin grin
Lolz. You live with your parents?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
So many dead and boring films have come out during this corona period. Any time that I check for new movie updates from tfpdl and torrent sites, it is always dead movies being released.

By the way, our resident policeman and miss hypocriteson have not commented in 5 days and counting

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
alexistaiwo:

yeah
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
NaijaMemes:
So many dead and boring films have come out during this corona period. Any time that I check for new movie updates from tfpdl and torrent sites, it is always dead movies being released.

By the way, our resident policeman and miss hypocriteson have not commented in 5 days and counting
blame corona
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
DrDax:

The Purge: Election Year (2016) - 8/10

Now this is it!!!
An ethnic cleansing exercise disguised as a National Holiday.
A supremacist agenda clothed in messianic robes.
Ladies and gentlemen, Give it up for the Most Asinine Idea ever in the history of government.
The New Founding Fathers must have some loose crew somewhere (proven too).

As for our presidential candidate, someone should please help me tell her that, YOU CANNOT RULE WITH CLEAN HANDS.
My gosh, she is so smart and stooopeeed, all at the same time.

Great Character development.
Violence - check
Ideology - check
Suspense - check
Therapeutic - check
Madness - check!

Best purge movie!!!!!!!!

I know it's been long since I've watched the movie, but was there ethnic cleansing in it?
I thought it was more about class as opposed to race?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
I remember watching the movie for the first time around the period Brazil defeated Germany in 2002 World Cup.

Elder0001:

grin
I watched that movie back in 2012.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
GucciSnake:

Hostel (Gore)
Evil Dead 2013 (Gore, Supernatural Horror)
Gerald's Game (psychological horror and a bit of gore)
Saw series (gore)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
alexistaiwo:

Lolz. grin

My Younger brother of 7yrs old almost killed me with this film last year. grin grin
This kid literally watched and rewatched this movie over a Hundred times 7 days a week, 24/7, almost all through the day.

I nearly kill the pikin sef cos the thing was getting on my nerves. Film go finish, him go still replay am from the beginning again, film just dey on loop all day. angry angry Stupid NEPA sef come bless am with butter, light dey dey almost the whole 24hours for some weeks. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
NaijaMemes:

LMAO....
At bolded, Miss Hyppocrates was having and even encouraging a tangential discussion a day ago on their DEAD and boring AF Thread. Squabbling about Race, skin Bleaching and Caste system on top film ONLY matter oo. I just dey laugh at the HYPOCRISY. grin grin. Make she dey deceive herself. cheesy

Same thing they were throwing jibes at you for some days back. cheesy
I say make I tag you for night but I remember say their Drone Strike operator go wipe out comments by 5:00AM. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
Extraction.

Very nice movie. Really enjoyed it, especially the action scenes. Men the way they were knifing peeps in the movie is something else.

I rate it 7.5/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
Elder0001:

Lolz. You live with your parents?

Lol, Back Then. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emypro18: 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
salt:7/10 escape from Pretoria: 6/10(damn,Daniel Radcliff is now a grown ass man
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DrDax: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
Gmajor:

I know it's been long since I've watched the movie, but was there ethnic cleansing in it?
I thought it was more about class as opposed to race?

Not necessarily so.

Thin line between Class and Race in this scenario.

The rich white supremacists vs The poor black minorities and their white sympathizers.

All about power and retaining it by subtle means.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
Gmajor:

Hostel (Gore) Evil Dead 2013 (Gore, Supernatural Horror) Gerald's Game (psychological horror and a bit of gore) Saw series (gore)
hostel was messy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
abduleez1:

Lolz. grin

My Younger brother of 7yrs old almost killed me with this film last year. grin grin
This kid literally watched and rewatched this movie over a Hundred times 7 days a week, 24/7, almost all through the day.

I nearly kill the pikin sef cos the thing was getting on my nerves. Film go finish, him go still replay am from the beginning again, film just dey on loop all day. angry angry Stupid NEPA sef come bless am with butter, light dey dey almost the whole 24hours for some weeks. sad
Lmao
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
Liposure:
Shaolin Soccer
It felt like magic. Watching them do the unimaginable. I was thrilled

Stephen Chow's finest indeed. Do check out Kung Fu Hustle & God of Cookery, he also stared in both movies & like Shaolin Soccer, they were a visual spectacle to behold.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
abduleez1:

Lolz. grin

Lol...You don't have to blame the young lad. I can't count how many times, my sibling & i saw that movie. I first saw the Chinese version & when the dubbed English version came out, i also bought it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GucciSnake(m): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
Liposure:
drag me to hell
thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GucciSnake(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
Gmajor:

Hostel (Gore)
Evil Dead 2013 (Gore, Supernatural Horror)
Gerald's Game (psychological horror and a bit of gore)
Saw series (gore)

thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
mekaprime:

Stephen Chow's finest indeed. Do check out Kung Fu Hustle & God of Cookery, he also stared in both movies & like Shaolin Soccer, they were a visual spectacle to behold.
i'm beginning 2 like him already

(1) (2) (3) ... (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) ... (3864) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: omoowhe and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.