Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,345 members, 7,850,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3810692 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (3856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
obixcel:
#LHF, Lest we forget, the build-up scenes leading to d terrorist attacks, showing the arrival of 40 world leaders with their entourages from all over the world was top notch,credits to them. I just love those scenes, u know, before d explosions began.
Still prefer Olympus Has Fallen to this. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
The good dinosaur.

I honestly didn't get this movie... what exactly did the dinosaur to to achieve the mark at the end..

Maybe the entire ordeal he experienced.

Any way. 5/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
olu4life:

Still prefer Olympus Has Fallen to this. undecided
Okk I get you now, I understand. Olympus Has Fallen is also one of my favourite movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
Oh jeeezzzz, just watched one dope movie. Now that's what I'm talking about not those overhyped movies

Hush.... Now this is a dope storyline. Thriller + Horror grin

Just checked the ratings, 8.4/10 on imdb
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
olu4life:
Oh jeeezzzz, just watched one dope movie. Now that's what I'm talking about not those overhyped movies

what's d name of d movie?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
obixcel:
what's d name of d movie?
Said it oo, Title is HUSH cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by chrisseun(m): 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
Sisters Star Wars VII The hateful 8 Revenant Dirty Granpa
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 1:27am On Apr 17, 2016
armadeo:
The good dinosaur.

I honestly didn't get this movie... what exactly did the dinosaur to to achieve the mark at the end..

Maybe the entire ordeal he experienced.

Any way. 5/10.

He survived in the wild.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 1:38am On Apr 17, 2016
Both London has fallen and Olympus has fallen lack reality.
First, you can't just breach the white house the way those Koreans did without the help of an insider like white house down. Secondly, you can't never take 40 world leaders down no matter how sophisticated and well prepared you are. Never! Except with the help of batman, superman in fact the justice league or avengers.

Now, Gerard butler's law abiding citizen is realistic.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:04am On Apr 17, 2016
Csami:
First, you can't just breach the white house the way those Koreans did without the help of an insider like white house down. Secondly, you can't never take 40 world leaders down no matter how sophisticated and well prepared you are. Never! Except with the help of batman, superman in fact the justice league or avengers.

funniest thing was that after taking down 40 world leaders we ddn't at least see miniature scenes from some of these countries going berserk calling for London's head..

I mean we needed to see generals from different armed forces doing what dey do best. Instead the gave us a sorry ass London control center that looked like a traffic control room and a small store like room as US suitation room with a 1 or 2 armed forces nodding their heads without offering any solution angry

I'd stop airing my reviews cuz I had great expectations for the movie angry in OHF you'd feel the tension and suspense. All hands were on deck. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elparaiso(m): 4:26am On Apr 17, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
funniest thing was that after taking down 40 world leaders we ddn't at least see miniature scenes from some of these countries going berserk calling for London's head..

I mean we needed to see generals from different armed forces doing what dey do best. Instead the gave us a sorry ass London control center that looked like a traffic control room and a small store like room as US suitation room with a 1 or 2 armed forces nodding their heads without offering any solution angry

I'd stop airing my reviews cuz I had great expectations for the movie angry in OHF you'd feel the tension and suspense. All hands were on deck. angry

Remember that Lady Mike and the President met at a safehouse?
She went to the Police Command Station alone and unharmed.
Why didn't she take them along since the location would be very secure.
Actually, if she took them along, the movie would only last 30 minutes and we all need 1hr 30mins of total BOOSIT

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:31am On Apr 17, 2016
Csami:

Hahaha Good point
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:38am On Apr 17, 2016
Mizzzbeee:

lol! The thing is if the producers had taken their time to do LHF thoroughly putting every protocols into perspective as it would happen in reality, I tell you d movie's duration would be like dat of "The Hobbit" or "Interstellar", (ie, nearly 3 hours, or something like dat). But it seemed it was rushed into conclusion.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:43am On Apr 17, 2016
olu4life:

Said it oo, Title is HUSH cheesy
HUSH? Hmm,think I saw dat movie poster on line, I'll check it out.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:58am On Apr 17, 2016
Comments.....(Cancelled)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:43am On Apr 17, 2016
Elparaiso:

Remember that Lady Mike and the President met at a safehouse?
She went to the Police Command Station alone and unharmed.
Why didn't she take them along since the location would be very secure.
Actually, if she took them along, the movie would only last 30 minutes and we all need 1hr 30mins of total BOOSIT
exactly grin tot about that too one of the many flaws of the movie undecided

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iheanyi4u(m): 10:05am On Apr 17, 2016
Obixcel and Co you guys are ruining the experience for us that haven't seen London has fallen. Enough of the spoilers already

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:18am On Apr 17, 2016
iheanyi4u:
Obixcel and Co you guys are ruining the experience for us that haven't seen London has fallen. Enough of the spoilers already
sorry sincerely apologize for that! embarassed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:55am On Apr 17, 2016
iheanyi4u:
Sorry bro, go ahead and enjoy it, it's a nice movie overall. Every movie, no matter how good, has critics, metacritics and so on. I personally enjoyed it first @ d Cinema, it was really blockbustering.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IamTOBBY: 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
@Obixcel kindly repost the link to deadpool and which sites do you download movies from?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
About to watch Fan. After that, Theri.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by chrisseun(m): 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
Deadpool and Fifty shades of black.. Whoaa both movie re crazy asf, cracked d shit outta me
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mcluy(m): 9:33am On Apr 18, 2016
olu4life:

It's actually 6.9 on IMDB rating which is still ok though.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
cao:
About to watch Fan. After that, Theri.
I found out online dat it's a bollywood movie. Although i'm not a fan of bollywood, my challenge is getting good english subtitles. Do u know where i can get dem? I come across hundreds of dem in HDs but d lack of Esubs discourages me from downloading dem.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tunnex190: 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
Just saw I Am Wrath. It's cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jorhney(m): 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
Mr Right .. Good movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
tunnex190:
Just saw I Am Wrath. It's cool
noted
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
jorhney:
Mr Right .. Good movie
Noted
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kevoh(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
Too much spoilers on this thread. Why not I am watching so and so movie like the thread indicates. Nice comedy/tragic/thriller movie. Here's a link go download it bla bla bla. You guys will just discuss the whole movie finish from A to Z tongue to watch it for the first time by another person will become pointless. Its unfair ooo. At least spare 2015 and 2016 movies from your discussions. Haba!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
kevoh:
Too much spoilers on this thread. Why not I am watching so and so movie like the thread indicates. Nice comedy/tragic/thriller movie. Here's a link go download it bla bla bla. You guys will just discuss the whole movie finish from A to Z tongue to watch it for the first time by another person will become pointless. Its unfair ooo. At least spare 2015 and 2016 movies from your discussions. Haba!
we have already apologized undecided what else do you want

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (3856) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: phr0nesis(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.