Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3774660 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) ... (3842) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

I always check RT and IMDb ratings before watching anything. Any movie rated less than average is perpetually ignored. Data is expensive.

Tenet on 79% is looking good. I hope it holds out.
it was 83% yesterday tho, meaning the ratings are dropping. Seems the critics have a personal agenda against Nolan as some of the criticism are plain silly so it's better to follow IMDB users ratings on this one or better still go ahead and see the Movie without paying attention to ratings beacuse Christopher Nolan has never been known for failure, there's always a charm with his flick be it the plot, the idea, the story style etc, i for one didn't particularly like Dunkirk's plot but the cinematography was so so good.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 10:56am On Aug 22, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Project Power

Cliche or not.
This is a winner right here.

Jamie Foxx can act abeg.

Who is better, Jamie Foxx or Will Smith? cheesy
both are worlds apart. But will smith sells more movies
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 11:06am On Aug 22, 2020
oyaskii:
it was 83% yesterday tho, meaning the ratings are dropping. Seems the critics have a personal agenda against Nolan as some of the criticism are plain silly so it's better to follow IMDB users ratings on this one or better still go ahead and see the Movie without paying attention to ratings beacuse Christopher Nolan has never been known for failure, there's always a charm with his flick be it the plot, the idea, the story style etc, i for one didn't particularly like Dunkirk's plot but the cinematography was so so good.
imdb user ratings/reviews is the best thing to ever happen to hollywood
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2020
Liposure:
imdb user ratings/reviews is the best thing to ever happen to hollywood
Yes...but some users are also crack heads. everybody has personal agenda, Feminist, Misogynist, The alphabet people etc...so depending on the particular movie, personal agendas might cloud their reviews so my best bet is go ahead and see what ever movie you want to see as it appeals to you.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 11:16am On Aug 22, 2020
Liposure:
both are worlds apart. But will smith sells more movies
Jamie Foxx is a better actor.... the only reason Willie makes more money is because he is better looking

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 11:17am On Aug 22, 2020
oyaskii:
Yes...but some users are also crack heads. everybody has personal agenda, Feminist, Misogynist, The alphabet people etc...so depending on the particular movie, personal agendas might cloud their reviews so my best bet is go ahead and see what ever movie you want to see as it appeals to you.
Is as if you get plenty data to dey download movie anyhow angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RudyNerdy: 11:24am On Aug 22, 2020
Flairoqy:

In a world where we all have the ability to read the mind, how to commit murder and hack your mind so it can't be traced to get away with murder, more like AI but humans in a way developed themselves to be AI and there was no need for technology anymore, it had a lot to do with algorithm of our minds you get? On some deep level scripts movie especially for the intellects who enjoy poetry
Thanks but I'm not interested.
Like Kaycee7 said earlier it's not my kinda movie.
I need action movie with shooting and killing everywhere with gory scenes
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 22, 2020
Have you tried North East?

RudyNerdy:
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RudyNerdy: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
Illusioneffect:

Jamie Foxx is a better actor.... [s] the only reason Willie makes more money is because he is better looking[/s]
total crap

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RudyNerdy: 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
[s]
abduleez1:
Folks get ready to sh_it yourselves. grin

We will be dishing you Content from the DC Fandome event. Teasers, trailers, news, castings, announcements, Movies and tv shows.

Stay Tuned. Best time to be a DC FAN!!! cheesy

*Expect The Zack Snyder's Justice League trailer.
* Expect NEW Wonder Woman 1984 Trailer and possibly a Cheetah transformation REVEAL.
* Black Adam teaser with Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson. And Cast news.
* First footage of upcoming movie THE BATMAN.
* The Suicide Squad trailer or Teaser.

LOTS MORE TO COME......... cheesy wink
[/s] my hatred for DC movies increased the moment I wasted my hard earned data to download the over hyped and over rated movie called Joker(2019).
I wasted my precious 50 minutes watching the clownish movie and ended up deleting it without even completing it cos the entire movie was useless through out.
Marvel still remains a model.
God bless Marvel cinematic Universe.
Hulk616 MjBolt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
RudyNerdy:
total crap
Seriously angry State your reason.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AbdulSleeky: 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
RudyNerdy:
[s][/s] my hatred for DC movies increased the moment I wasted my hard earned data to download the over hyped and over rated movie called Joker(2019).
I wasted my precious 50 minutes watching the clownish movie and ended up deleting it without even completing it cos the entire movie was useless through out.
Hulk616 MjBolt

Say "no" to obvious trolling!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AbdulSleeky: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
Can you imagine the Netflix wanted to air a film that had 11 year old girls twerking!! The film is called "Cuties".

Pae.dophilia!

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Opemopem15: 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
RudyNerdy:
[s][/s] my hatred for DC movies increased the moment I wasted my hard earned data to download the over hyped and over rated movie called Joker(2019).
Hulk616 MjBolt

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
RudyNerdy:
Hulk616 MjBolt

Amateur...you need to master the art of trolling before you come here..this isn't a place where people get triggered easily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
RudyNerdy:
Hulk616 MjBolt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
Stonecoldstare1:

We are getting a black Adam teaser (or the rock playing himself for a millionth time) on august 22 from the dome

Pretty much basic and prolly concept Art of the movie. Still gonna be fun tho. They've been busy with casting searches this week and the last.

He's a passionate Black /Teth Adam fan so he knows or should know the feel, mannerisms and identity of the Former Champion of the gods.

I don't expect a campy and comedic touch to Black Adam. He's Dark and Brutal and Vengeful. I want him that way. Anything else na to smack the Director Jaume Collet Serra real hard. They recently worked together in Jungle Cruise.

THE COUNTDOWN CONTINUES ........ grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Flairoqy(m): 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
RudyNerdy:
13 hours in Benghazi
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2020

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2020

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2020

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2020

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Hathor5(f): 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nigerian Prince on Netflix.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
Spenser confidential 7/10

Henry and Spencer's convos were always lit
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
Cheetah Official FIRST LOOK!!!! shocked shocked shocked grin

#Wonder Woman 1984

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Giftsketches18(f): 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
Past NYSC DG'S response to the financial complaints of Nigerian youths

The NYSC's Director Generals in recent times have encouraged Youth corpers to desist from relying solely on the monthly allowances from the Federal Government's reserve as they have proved minimal over the years owing to the incessant complaints from preceding corpers.
       Other complaints that have gotten to the ears of Management Staff include the ill-luck of numerous Youth corpers during service, pinning down to the organization in question that they served at. Many have described their service year as a waste of time relating it to the ridiculous amount of money aquired during service.
       Thus, Youth Corpers have been sensitised on the common reality of serving at a place lower than expectation and how they can tackle the dilemma. Public activists and Youth empowerment institutions have further encouraged Corpers to engage in convenient side hustles, preferably online based, if they are too displeased with the events at hand, because the Nigerian government has proved incompetent over the years, hence, cannot be relied upon.
          Certain business Organisations have further displayed interests in the idea and given their full support through investment incentives and convenient online jobs offered on a platter of gold. Recharge And get Paid VTU Agency, Cryptocurrency institutions, and WordPress are prominent examples of companies bidding aspiring youths to invest in them with minimal funds and get rewards of incentives, job offers and international trips. A very notable effort at remedying the prospective damages of the Federal Government's laxity towards it's youth.
         Thousands of Nigerian youths have enjoyed, and are still enjoying these incentives offered by online institutions such as the aforementioned.
National Youth Service Corpers and Nigerian youths in General are advised to invest in online companies of these nature with minimal funds, get registered and start up online based ventures, hence becoming their own enterpreneurs while making sure to always remember that they are truly the leaders of tommorow.
         Miss. Ochem Ifeoma, the Team leader of Gift Sketches RAGP group gives words of wisdom to Nigerian Youths...
    ..... in quote; " To climb up the pedestal of wealth, place the first foot..

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT DIRECTED TO ONLY SERVICE CORPS MEMBERS, BUT NIGERIAN YOUTHS IN GENERAL.

TO LEARN MORE AND GET STARTED WITH ENJOYING INCENTIVES FROM EMPOWERMENT ORIENTED ORGANIZATIONS, CONNECT WITH US AT:
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Stonecoldstare1: 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

Currently standing at 79% on RT after 42 reviews.
Wasn't it more than that yesterday?
I see this taking the interstellar route which most critics panned at first because they basically didn't understand it. Critics should be more adept in the field lined with the movies before giving out harsh reviews, it's somewhat annoying
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Stonecoldstare1: 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
abduleez1:
Cheetah Official FIRST LOOK!!!! shocked shocked shocked grin

#Wonder Woman 1984

Just saw the trailer, now I'm excited. Let's hope Kristen Wigg brings it and make those who doubted her eat their words including me because i'm still not convinced even with the screen time she has in the trailer

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Stonecoldstare1: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
pu7pl3:
This movie is going to slap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjsyNrLGNfg
Saw the trailer last week. Looks eerie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Stonecoldstare1: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
abduleez1:

Pretty much basic and prolly concept Art of the movie. Still gonna be fun tho. They've been busy with casting searches this week and the last.

He's a passionate Black /Teth Adam fan so he knows or should know the feel, mannerisms and identity of the Former Champion of the gods.

I don't expect a campy and comedic touch to Black Adam. He's Dark and Brutal and Vengeful. I want him that way. Anything else na to smack the Director Jaume Collet Serra real hard. They recently worked together in Jungle Cruise.

THE COUNTDOWN CONTINUES ........ grin
Who will dare put a comedic spin to black Adam? No one, it makes no sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) ... (3842) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: abduleez1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.