Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3750276 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2020
Chibudollar:
Bro that's a lie abeg, horror movies scares everybody. Which kind heart you go get to watch confirm horror movie and you no go shake. People just like to pretend that it don't scare them.
Bros speak for yourself the earlier you realize it's just a movie the better for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2020
alexistaiwo abeg link for the cure
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2020
None of the other movies have Gerald Butler as lead.

Studios don't spend good money hiring high grade actors for nothing.

Remove Hanks from Greyhound and see what you have
joseph1832:
Greenland.

Honestly I still wonder how most of this movie review sites rate movies. The rating for this movie is very high and there's nothing really special about it because there are other movies with the same plot that are far better.

Anyway, It's a 6 for me. I still prefer The Core any day, anytime. Even Deep Impact is far better and the rating on Rotten Tomatoes is very low.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2020
Netnaija

Check there
sod09:
alexistaiwo abeg link for the cure
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Netnaija

Check there
okay thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:15am On Nov 24, 2020
sod09:

link please

YouTube.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
alexistaiwo:
None of the other movies have Gerald Butler as lead.

Studios don't spend good money hiring high grade actors for nothing.

Remove Hanks from Greyhound and see what you have
well its a good point but The Core also have a lot of A listers there but still the Rotten Tomato rating is poor.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by stillmaticOG(m): 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
MhisTahrah:
I saved my food money(I was in SS2 or SS3 then) just to buy the complete seasons.It is an unrealistic but enjoyable one.

The nude and erotic scenes grin , the part where the girls had to kill each other and the 3 survivors were brutally raped is shitty.

I haven't watched where she died, she's crazy cheesy I love her character. How did she die?What happened to Berlin the crazy modafvcker?
Berlin died in season 2 if I remember correctly. As for Nairobi, she died a rather painful death.
Haven't you watched it to season 4?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sajmark(m): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
BLOOD DIAMOND 2006... 7.3/10

"sometimes I wonder, will God ever forgive us for what we've done to each other?... and I look around and I realise that God left this place a long time ago"

~Danny Archer (Blood Diamond)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
Silentgroper:
Is it nt one of those natural disaster movies like san andreas?
this one was devastating
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Silentgroper(m): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
Liposure:
this one was devastating
I've seen it. It's an old movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Silentgroper(m): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
Which horror movie has ever gotten to u?

mine is the Nun

shiit i got a little bit scared 4 d 1st time. Maybe bcuz it has a religious feel or bcuz i saw it at d middle of d night.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Camoj: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
Please click on this link to like a video on Instagram for me to win a 5 million naira grant, the competition ends tomorrow please.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHiPFpThAfu/?igshid=m0c6xdbqp4b9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu131: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
John Henry: 1/10

Terry crews and ludacris really did no impact in the movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
xynerise:

Horror movies only scare the fainthearted

You don't know how to see a horror movie.

Don't watch it in the afternoon, watch it at night, and make sure you are alone and your room is dark...turn off the lights.

Start with Conjuring 2 and The Babadook...

Then come back and tell me how you felt
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
BlackManta:

Don't watch it in the afternoon, watch it at night, and make sure you are alone and your room is dark...turn off the lights.

No they're all claiming that they don't get scared, everybody here get iron mind
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
sod09:

Bros speak for yourself the earlier you realize it's just a movie the better for you

Funny howw you say it's just a movie, what's the inspiration behind them?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
BlackManta:

This is bad advice considering the evil behind these horror movies and the inspiration behind them, in fact if you love yourself like I do stay away from horror movies that has to do with religious/satanic/conjuring of things and bullshít.
A word is enough for the wise.

Take a look at Jack MacGowran and Vasiliki Maliaros, two actors whose characters die in The Exorcist, both died in real life soon after filming was finished. And even the stars were affected — Linda Blair's grandfather died during the shoot and Max Von Sydow's brother died the first day Max was on set.

There are many more like these, I advise you all stay away.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
Moneyboyz:

This is bad advice considering the evil behind these horror movies and the inspiration behind them, in fact if you love yourself like I do stay away from horror movies that has to do with religious/satanic/conjuring of things and bullshít.

Lmaooooooooo �

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
pu7pl3:

Lmaooooooooo �
You go laugh na, some of these movies has real life impact on some of the actors that acts in them, I was reading up about a nollywood actress that acted her witch role so well real life witches came for her, and even some of her colleagues died after that movie. If they reveal to you things they do before acting those movies e go shock you
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
Silentgroper:
Which horror movie has ever gotten to u?

mine is the Nun

shiit i got a little bit scared 4 d 1st time. Maybe bcuz it has a religious feel or bcuz i saw it at d middle of d night.

The Nun is one of the worst big budget Horror movies I've ever seen.

The Conjuring movies are really good though
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
stillmaticOG:

Berlin died in season 2 if I remember correctly. As for Nairobi, she died a rather painful death.
Haven't you watched it to season 4?
No, I'm still at season 2 episode 6.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
Moneyboyz:

Take a look at Jack MacGowran and Vasiliki Maliaros, two actors whose characters die in The Exorcist, both died in real life soon after filming was finished. And even the stars were affected — Linda Blair's grandfather died during the shoot and Max Von Sydow's brother died the first day Max was on set.

There are many more like these, I advise you all stay away.

Haven't you heard the saying that correlation does not imply causation

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
Chibudollar:
You go laugh na, some of these movies has real life impact on some of the actors that acts in them, I was reading up about a nollywood actress that acted her witch role so well real life witches came for her, and even some of her colleagues died after that movie. If they reveal to you things they do before acting those movies e go shock you
yeah ur right.....I watch a movie abt bloody Mary and leta saw a post a girl was saying d same word in d movie and face mirror (bloody Mary x3 and some other word) leta heard DAT she died

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Silentgroper(m): 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
BlackManta:

Lol. Some people will shit their pants.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Silentgroper(m): 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
DieRich5:
yeah ur right.....I watch a movie abt bloody Mary and leta saw a post a girl was saying d same word in d movie and face mirror (bloody Mary x3 and some other word) leta heard DAT she died
Isnt dat 4rm supernatural? ... I did try dat stuff in d midnight. Yeah, i'm dat crazy, to think i was even home alone dat day.. Yeah well notin happened, obviously.

if d likes of black panther was a horror movie, fams up there woulda said boseman died 4rm d mystical effect of d movie.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
Silentgroper:
Isnt dat 4rm supernatural? ... I did try dat stuff in d midnight. Yeah, i'm dat crazy, to think i was even home alone dat day.. Yeah well notin happened, obviously.

if d likes of black panther was a horror movie, fams up there woulda said boseman died 4rm d mystical effect of d movie.
na movie BT I think dem did it in Supernatural too........... u really say those word meh u na boss o,fear nor let me
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
Silentgroper:

also glee too, I think 4 of dem don die .....one die dis year
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Silentgroper(m): 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
DieRich5:
na movie BT I think dem did it in Supernatural too........... u really say those word meh u na boss o,fear nor let me
grin
Lol. All those things are just mythical to me. Nothing more nothing less.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
Silentgroper:
grin
Lol. All those things are just mythical to me. Nothing more nothing less.
I wan do am b4 so I com check am 4 Google and d word na real

(1) (2) (3) ... (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) (2355) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Calx and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.