Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,947 members, 7,845,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3800208 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (3852) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:28pm On May 14, 2016
armadeo:

the movie was ridiculous.

the only scene i enjoyed was when they wanted to hang the dude from twilight and he was still laughing that his retarded laugh.
5/10
lol,they were all expecting him to die - lo and behold he was even swinging with d rope tied around his neck, I almost laughed my head off. One of d funny scenes, there were many hilarious scenes.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Savyy(f): 9:01am On May 15, 2016
White chics.. Can't get enough of this movie grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolulopy(m): 4:28pm On May 15, 2016
Riddick,Men in Black 3
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tolexy007(m): 7:33pm On May 15, 2016
csamii:
Think I'll watch "Friday the 13th" today.

pls where can I download that " Friday the 13th", can u give me the link? I so much love horror movies
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tolexy007(m): 7:35pm On May 15, 2016
presently watching *The witch
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:03pm On May 15, 2016
tolexy007:
presently watching *The witch
I'm also a horror fan,but these days good, creepy and chilling horror movies are rare to come back, I remember the times of "Insidious 2010", Texas ChainSaw Massacre, The ring, etc. I'll try "The Witch" sha, let me see how it goes.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by csamii: 12:17am On May 16, 2016
tolexy007:

pls where can I download that " Friday the 13th", can u give me the link? I so much love horror movies

Obixcel, please give this guy the link.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AustinStevens: 12:22am On May 16, 2016
Abeg who has seen the recent episode of Game of thrones
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 3:20pm On May 16, 2016
Steven Seagal's Latest 2016 Movies. He's one of the best action movie actors
*Code Of Honour*
*Sniper Special Ops*
*The Asian Connection*

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 4:04pm On May 16, 2016
Waiting for Robinson Crusoe to start. After that Bad Neighbours 2.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by colossus2: 6:29pm On May 16, 2016
cao:
Waiting for Robinson Crusoe to start. After that Bad Neighbours 2.
Another Robinson Crusoe or same Pierce Brosnan's?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jboy1312: 8:33pm On May 16, 2016
captin america :civil war
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 9:23pm On May 16, 2016
colossus2:

Another Robinson Crusoe or same Pierce Brosnan's?
The latest one (animated).
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:07am On May 17, 2016
bablononi:
this link is only bringing it to be watched online, what if i want to download it?
Just below d rectangular box where d movie is streaming, you'll see d "download" icon, and also d quality options like "480p" "720" also located below d download icon - choose which ever one then "right click on d "download" icon and select "save link as" ,then u are good to go. The video format is in mp4.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by adelekeaka: 8:07am On May 17, 2016
Hi Obixcel,

Please, I need a good quality link to captain america civil war.

Thanks.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:26am On May 17, 2016
Obixcel tnx dear. Pls I need Jungle book clean clear and crisp quality 1080HD I dnt mind grin PLS a click and download link. All those 9x movies with file share and what not doesn't work for me embarassed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:28am On May 17, 2016
Hueyreckless0007:

Direct download, no ads. Crystal clear

dl5.nightsdl.com/Masih/Film/2016/Captain.America.Civil.War.2016.720p.HDTC.ShAaNiG-[Nightsdl.com].mkv

Just copy and past the link

U can also check here for other new ones

dl5.nightsdl.com/Masih/Film/2016/
I love your site very user friendly, no ads and great hd quality. Tnx kiss

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:29am On May 17, 2016
adelekeaka:
Hi Obixcel,
Please, I need a good quality link to captain america civil war.
Thanks.
Follow d link above provided by @Hueyreckless
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:31am On May 17, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Obixcel tnx dear. Pls I need Jungle book clean clear and crisp quality 1080HD I dnt mind grin PLS a click and download link. All those 9x movies with file share and what not doesn't work for me embarassed
1080HD? Jeezz! Lol, it isn't available at d moment, I'm still on d look out, I also want it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:46am On May 17, 2016
Captain America : Civil War. Worth every second of the 2.5 hours I spent. Thank you once again, Obixcel.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 9:57am On May 17, 2016
The Asian Connection... Very foolish movie, mtschew. I just dey provoke that i wasted such amount of time, thanks to boredom angry

Steven Seagal fall my hand big time, fake action scenes with amateur effects. 3/10... Inshort i dash them d 3. Silly movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:47am On May 17, 2016
olu4life:
The Asian Connection... Very foolish movie, mtschew. I just dey provoke that i wasted such amount of time, thanks to boredom angry

Steven Seagal fall my hand big time, fake action scenes with amateur effects. 3/10... Inshort i dash them d 3. Silly movie
OMG! Seriously?What about ''Sniper Special Ops'' Seagal also featured. it's a military movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 10:57am On May 17, 2016
obixcel:
OMG! Seriously?What about ''Code Of Honour'' by Seagal
Didn't pass d first 10mins... Watched code of honour before switching to Asian Connection. The beginning of Code of Honour is highly appalling. Gunshot, blood splash just not corresponding. The guy has lost it totally. Didn't even know it was him in that code of honour. Fake acting
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:59am On May 17, 2016
olu4life:

Didn't pass d first 10mins... Watched code of honour before switching to Asian Connection. The beginning of Code of Honour is highly appalling. Gunshot, blood splash just not corresponding. The guy has lost it totally. Didn't even know it was him in that code of honour. Fake acting
Sniper Special Ops, have u tried it?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 12:21pm On May 17, 2016
obixcel:
Sniper Special Ops, have u tried it?
Not yet
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by colossus2: 2:39pm On May 17, 2016
olu4life:

Omo see para mode embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 6:42pm On May 17, 2016
X-Men: First Class.
Then... X-Men: Days of Future Past.
Then...X-Men: Apocalypse.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by truthfulness(m): 8:22pm On May 17, 2016
cao:
X-Men: First Class.
Then... X-Men: Days of Future Past.
Then...X-Men: Apocalypse.

that's d next movies on board after Civil war... Just hope X-men: Apocalypse does not disappoint? Already have 3 tickets booked down for it this Friday 20th. can't wait

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (3852) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: abduleez1(m), phr0nesis(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.