Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3756057 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
gustav25:

More rivers of salty tears.... What's the Connection of marvel and your horrible DC Ww84 ? A movie so poor that it requires the directors to be taken to the gulag.

So WW84 is now horrible? Isn't it what Marvel fans wanted? A light hearted DC flick/movie. cheesy

Ogbeni, go and sit down as you don't have anything sensible to say
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
gustav25:

Your tears are salty ... Did The horrible movie Ww84 flop or not ? Is Ww84 a movie worthy to be seen ? My money still torments me daily for wasting it on such bullshit movie

What will you now say of Capt Marvel? cheesy

Till today, Brie Larson is still being tormented by fans on social media and you are here yarning op
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
ZSJL is coming out on March 18th 2021 cool

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

So WW84 is now horrible? Isn't it what Marvel fans wanted? A light hearted DC flick/movie. cheesy

ironic coming from a senseless tweep ... You are circumventing a spot that will still lead you to nowhere. Ww84 is a boring waste of film reels. Marvel fans don't want any light hearted flick from DC ... All they want is for DC to stop tormenting innocent souls with their horrible movies always .... I thought Shazam was bad but this Ww84 is pure dumb

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
LOVE BY THE 10TH DATE
Well, i like the movie. It was hillarious; from the very beginning to the very happily ever after.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
gustav25:
ironic coming from a senseless tweep ... You are circumventing a spot that will still lead you to nowhere. Ww84 is a boring waste of film reels. Marvel fans don't want any light hearted flick from DC ... All they want is for DC to stop tormenting innocent souls with their horrible movies always .... I thought Shazam was bad but this Ww84 is pure dumb

Okay, you can keep crying like a b1tch all you want, e no concern me again. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Okay, you can keep crying like a b1tch all you want, e no concern me again. grin

Says the strumpet wailing all day long grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sajmark(m): 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
Fun watch from start to finish... 7.5/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
WW84 still making waves weeks after release. Meanwhile, nobody's talking about a certain sitcom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
kindly show us where it is making waves,we are waiting

Kaycee7:
WW84 still making waves weeks after release. Meanwhile, nobody's talking about a certain sitcom.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
MJBOLT:
kindly show us where it is making waves,we are waiting

Y'all talking about it, aren't you? Can't keep it out of your mouths. Living in your heads rent-free.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
too bad all those talks won't change the fact that it bombed at the BO undecided

Kaycee7:
Y'all talking about it, aren't you? Can't keep it out of your mouths. Living in your heads rent-free.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
MJBOLT:
too bad all those talks won't change the fact that it bombed at the BO undecided

Every movie bombed at the B.O. that's why the cowards at Disney and cuckold-no balls "easy way out" Feige keep pushing Black widow back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by parkervero(m): 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

When did Diana make a wish for Steve to appear in another form to her? I remember Steve was dead in wonder woman.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
Just arriving since yesterday night after bot just ban me.

Imagine four accounts banned.... See tears.

E be like say the bot gather sef hate WW84... Prolly na VPN go sure like this.

For peeps wey keep crying at its BO.

Mj bolt cheesy

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
pu7pl3:

Every movie bombed at the B.O. that's why the cowards at Disney and cuckold-no balls "easy way out" Feige keep pushing Black widow back

Leave them make dem get liver release Black Widow na.

Cowards!!! If e sure for Disney make e brave enough stick with May release of Black Widow.....I dey seriously await BW rosy BO. grin

I go come here the apologists wetin dem go come talk.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
Kaycee7:

As in.....them no wan leave the supposed flop and horrific movie alone after a month. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
continue deceiving yourself, Tenet,bad boys for life,sonic etc bombed abi grin I'm sure it was Sony that released Mulan,soul,new mutants last year undecided.WW84 is a failure on all grounds, nothing will change that.

pu7pl3:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
This one thinks we are blind to facts on this thread, show us the article where it made such amount, we are waiting, at least Forbes,comicbook(dot)com,business insider would have mentioned it.

abduleez1:
Just arriving since yesterday night after bot just ban me.

Imagine four accounts banned.... See tears.

E be like say the bot gather sef hate WW84... Prolly na VPN go sure like this.

For peeps wey keep crying at its BO.

Mj bolt cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
MJBOLT:
This one thinks we are blind to facts on this thread, show us the article where it made such amount, we are waiting, at least Forbes,comicbook(dot)com,business insider would have mentioned it.

Okay.....until them mention am before you use ya brain abi....

Pitiful....so if another people no validate whether you right or wrong you no get self believe.

Can't blame you for ya low self esteem. undecided
Wetin Disney spoonfeeding dey cause. cry

Keep crying....e better pass your Soul sef with all the PG-13 hype. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
Imagine with all the hate people still overwatch this thing....

Shows herd mentality at its core. With all the verbose and verbal condemnation of the movie peeps still dey hide rewatch movie..... grin grin

These fellas are hypocrites!!! grin grin

#ww84
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
MJBOLT:
continue deceiving yourself, Tenet,bad boys for life,sonic etc bombed abi grin I'm sure it was Sony that released Mulan,soul,new mutants last year undecided.WW84 is a failure on all grounds, nothing will change that.

This guy don dey spill rubbish in a blind hate for WW 84...kikiki grin grin grin I just love seeing you peeps actually stutter like ffffff.......

How the hell are these not flops.....:
Mulan (flop) Disney still afraid of giving us data...flopiside cheesy
Tenet (made impressive Pandemic money but a flop nonetheless)
New Mutan[/b]t (worst flop of all) grin grin
[b]Soul
(as long as peeps can conveniently say WW84 ISSSA flop, same applies for this) grin

Double standards and reality Warping at its peak. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
Kaycee7:

I hardly even dey hear about the wonder-in-the-vision sef.....even in series thread its very HUSH. grin

Only time it's even talked about is when someone comes to give a poor rating or bash it's as__s. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
I mentioned Mulan,new mutants and soul in relation to someone claiming Disney is a coward but yeah let's act blind,Tenet did better at the BO than WW84,WW84 that could not even gross it budget undecided

abduleez1:

This guy don dey spill rubbish in a blind hate for WW 84...kikiki grin grin grin I just love seeing you peeps actually stutter like ffffff.......

How the hell are these not flops.....:
Mulan (flop) Disney still afraid of giving us data...flopiside cheesy
Tenet (made impressive Pandemic money but a flop nonetheless)
New Mutan[/b]t (worst flop of all) grin grin
[b]Soul
(as long as peeps can conveniently say WW84 ISSSA flop, same applies for this) grin

Double standards and reality Warping at its peak. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
MJBOLT:

apart from Soul all those other movies were before they closed theatres and they all made below their expected projections... besides, New mutants (which has been pushed and pushed) and Mulan were low priority for Disney too, it's Expendable..let them release Black widow let us see
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
All this re.tarded attempt is not working,show us the numbers($250m),it's so easy to make such amount via streaming yet big studios have not cashed in on it abi,Even the Twitter account sef is not even a verifiable source.

abduleez1:

Okay.....until them mention am before you use ya brain abi....

Pitiful....so if another people no validate whether you right or wrong you no get self believe.

Can't blame you for ya low self esteem. undecided
Wetin Disney spoonfeeding dey cause. cry

Keep crying....e better pass your Soul sef with all the PG-13 hype. grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
abduleez1:

Leave them make dem get liver release Black Widow na.

Cowards!!! If e sure for Disney make e brave enough stick with May release of Black Widow.....I dey seriously await BW rosy BO. grin

I go come here the apologists wetin dem go come talk.

Dem go lock up...same way they have all kept mute on Wandavision

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
All this one no concern me,next time don't come here to claim every movie released in 2020 bombed.

pu7pl3:

apart from Soul all those other movies were before they closed theatres and they all made below their expected projections... besides, New mutants (which has been pushed and pushed) and Mulan were low priority for Disney too, it's Expendable..let them release Black widow let us see

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
MJBOLT:
All this one no concern me,next time don't come here to claim every movie released in 2020 bombed.

Guy they all bombed...Disney knows this and that's why they were scared to release BW...WB are always the ones with balls pushing ideas and executing them while the people at Disney just wait for the best opportunity and try to capitalise after someone else has tested the waters for them...

When they eventually drop BW and it flops at the B.O. then you can rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
yes,WB is the one with balls that's why the Flash and Cyborg movies have been pushed back multiple times, let's not forget man of steel 2,JL2 and green lantern corps that will probably never see the big screen but Disney is the coward despite following through with their schedule.
I understand grin

If BW bombs, it bombs but facts remain facts, WW84 is a failure on all grounds

pu7pl3:

Guy they all bombed...Disney knows this and that's why they were scared to release BW...WB are always the ones with balls pushing ideas and executing them while the people at Disney just wait for the best opportunity and try to capitalise after someone else has tested the waters for them...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
pu7pl3:

People wey like to cry go Continue crying and shalaye.... grin grin

Imagine make WB bet with Tenet of $225mn use am take play ludo. grin. Mouse house no fit try am... prolly that's why their mascot na mouse. grin grin

Imagine number of movies WB bet with.... TENET $225~ WW84 $180-200mn. Over $400mn on top movie, still release am with that kind situation.

Even mouse dey charge $30 for Mulan, Soul and the likes yet WB keep theirs for cheap or free.
And people still dey cry who take the most risk and who hide and pray hard or wish the bad away. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.