Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3771622 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) ... (3840) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
JackBizzle:

Una don start again. Tom Cruise does not have a baby face. The guy is just handsome.

Tom Cruise looked more mature when he started doing action movies. Before mission impossible 1 in 1996, he has many drama, romance and romantic comedies under his belt.

Before top gun in 1986, he already was a golden globe award winning actor from a comedy movie.

Taylor lautner should have done romance and comedy to build himself up before taking on leading action movies.

Lastly, Tom cruise is only 4 centimetres shorter than Taylor. Marginal difference.

Compare Tom Cruise in mission impossible Taylor laughner in abduction

Gbam!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by milann: 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
GET ON THE BUS
Quite educating. African americans have really come a long way.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toseen7: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
BankyGee:
The Dictator (2012) 8/10
Where can i download please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn1: 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
Life in a Year (2020). 6/10.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by petux(m): 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
Parasite (2019).

7/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 12:21am On Feb 06, 2021
Synchronic.

Completely pointless. Didnt enjoy it at all. 4/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 1:05am On Feb 06, 2021
VerifiedStalin:

Baby face is a face that makes a person look much younger than they appear. Tom Cruise has always had a baby face. Even now at 58, he looks 10 years younger or less.

For context, let's compare his face with Ralph Fiennes' (who is also 58).

Fiennes' looked noticeably older.

Even better, let's compare his face with Top Gun co-star, Val Kilmer (who is 2 years older).

Kilmer looked his age, and is much older looking, and yet only 2 years older than Cruise.

Taylor Lautner has got the looks like Cruise, deficient in height just like Cruise, but unlike Cruise hasn't got the talent to help him overcome his anatomical limitations.

That picture did not do justice to his face. In Fallout, Tom Cruise looked like a fellow in his 30s.

I had to check his age only to be shocked.

Even Paul Rudd (and man) is in his early 50s, he looks like a fellow in his 30s too.

I think the correct term is not baby face, it's not because their good look either.

These guys just have good genes that makes them look younger than their age in appearance.

I believe it's the greatest gift of nature.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 1:35am On Feb 06, 2021
We can be heroes.

On no account should anyone even bother to check the reviews on this movie. Even that is a waste of data.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 5:50am On Feb 06, 2021
Karleb:

That picture did not do justice to his face. In Fallout, Tom Cruise looked like a fellow in his 30s.

Even Paul Rudd (and man) is in his early 50s, he looks like a fellow in his 30s too.

I think the correct term is not baby face, it's not because their good look either.

These guys just have good genes that makes them look younger than their age in appearance.

Agreed.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:30am On Feb 06, 2021
armadeo:
We can be heroes.

On no account should anyone even bother to check the reviews on this movie. Even that is a waste of data.

Is the movie available for download? I have been waiting
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn1: 6:51am On Feb 06, 2021
Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron (2002). 10/10

The rating above is obviously a biased one, but this animation will always get a perfect score from me because of its significance to me and the memories it gave to me as a youngin growing up.

To the best of my memory, this has been the first and only animation that has ever gotten me emotional. I remember watching the animation for the first time in a friend's house back then and he came into the sitting room at right time when I was in my feeling and mocked the hell outta me. grin The next day, I went and bought the DVD , a 16-in-1 collection containing the likes of Shrek, Pocahontas, and Hunchback of Notredame etc. That DVD was like a priced possession to me. I never ever gave it out. After watching it, I'll go and hide it so my friends wouldn't ask me for it (I doubt they even knew about the collection coz I hid it) and end up "scratching" the DVD disc for me. Memories mehn!! cry grin

Over the years, I don't know how I forgot about the animation and lost the DVD. I've been trying so hard to remember this animation, even when some folks mentioned Spirited Away on here 2 years ago I still couldn't remember the name. Late last night, I luckily stumbled on the name while reading the Wikipedia page of the legendary Hans Zimmer for the first time; I saw the animation's musical score amongst his works and the memories just came flowing in with unimpeded speed. Rushed off to Google to find a link to download it, and after several unsuccessful tries, I finally download the 1080p version and watched it immediately around 1am. Lol.

It still gave me almost that feeling it used to give me several years ago. I'm saving this gem in my HDD for the future. I don't care about its rating on RT or MC, nobody can tell me nothing, Spirit is a 10/10 animation, and alongside Shrek will most likely always be in my top 5 animations of all-time. If not for anything, at least for the musical scores. Hans Zimmer and Bryan Adams finished work for that animation. Will download its full soundtrack album later today.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn1: 7:03am On Feb 06, 2021
armadeo:
We can be heroes.

The movie poster alone is a turn-off for me. That movie is for kids basically. Anyone adult watching it should just watch it for the fun of it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2021
pu7pl3:

Netnaija

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by privatechannels: 8:33am On Feb 06, 2021
My favorite channel is Sling TV to watch recent movies

How to watch sling TV on Roku

Sling TV roots from a long back in the streaming industry. Subscribe to the channel to
watch it on Roku, and I will tell you how.

1. At first, subscribe to Sling TV with your email address.
2. Turn on your TV and your Roku device.
3. Press the home button on your remote.
4. Navigate to the channel store.
5. Search for Sling TV and add the channel.
6. Launch the app to see the activation code.
7. Browse for sling tv Roku activation or slingtv.com/activate.
8. Enter the code and login with your Sling TV account.
9. The Sling is set to stream!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 10:34am On Feb 06, 2021
Karleb:

That picture is one of the closest to honest pictures of Cruise's face you'll see. He looks that young in Fallout because of the makeup team.
Same with Paul Rudd
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:52am On Feb 06, 2021
armadeo:

Netnaija

alright
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Toyade888(m): 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
Karleb:

Guy!!! I could never have guessed with 50 trials that Paul Rudd is 51 years WTF
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
Boss Level - 8/10

This has to be Frank's best outing in his career, he totally owned this and it was loads of in and quite emotional...the cliffhanger ending caught me unawares and I like it

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Progenix: 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
pu7pl3:

Since when. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
Kaycee7:
That picture is one of the closest to honest pictures of Cruise's face you'll see. He looks that young in Fallout because of the makeup team.
Same with Paul Rudd

Maybe you are right.

Make up doesn't conceal age.

Try putting your camera close to your face and see how you'd look compared to a 58 yr old Tom Cruise.

My point is, good aging is a gift that Tom Cruise has.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Opemopem15: 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 4:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
Progenix:

Since when. grin

I've copped it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
Karleb:

Maybe you are right.

Make up doesn't conceal age.
You, my friend, are underestimating the amazing powers of makeup.

Try putting your camera close to your face and see how you'd look compared to a 58 yr old Tom Cruise.

My point is, good aging is a gift that Tom Cruise has.
If a 58 year old cruise possesses the same or better skin texture than a late 20s me, I'll lie down and beg him to show me the fountain of youth.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Knives Out.

A very good and interesting movie with plenty plot twists.

I've never been a fan of Daniel Craig as James Bond but he won my heart with this movie.

Ekxcellent!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Progenix: 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
Kaycee7:
You, my friend, are underestimating the amazing powers of makeup.

If a 58 year old cruise possesses the same or better skin texture than a late 20s me, I'll lie down and beg him to show me the fountain of youth.

grin grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by petux(m): 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
Queen and Slim. 8/10

Love every bit of the movie. The ending made me so sad. I've never been so sad after watching a movie like that before...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn1: 9:03am On Feb 07, 2021
Black beauty (2020) 5/10.

Nothing new. Very clichéd storyline.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sajmark(m): 10:06am On Feb 07, 2021
THE REVENANT... 8.5/10
I was literally blown away, simply amazing.
I just think it's stupid for someone to eat raw fish and meat with fire burning at the corner.

1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:01am On Feb 07, 2021
Beorn1:

What else did you expect from Disney?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sajmark(m): 11:03am On Feb 07, 2021
LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD 2007... 7.5/10
if not the best, definitely the craziest of the DIE HARD franchise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Progenix: 11:50am On Feb 07, 2021
Beorn1:

Wonder why this picture gives me Evan Rachel Wood and Westworld vibes. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) ... (3840) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.