Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3749139 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 10:16am On Mar 08, 2021
Barbie Star Light Adventure 0/10 girls dy try Dy watch dis shit

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 10:38am On Mar 08, 2021
Raya And The Last Dragon : 8.5/10

Beautiful emotional and funny masterpiece.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Hojuholape: 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
Coming 2 America

3.8/4

Say what you want about this sequel but at its core, the primary objective of a movie is to entertain and if this ain't entertaining enough, I don't know what is.

I really have to add that after watching Snipes' performance in Dolemite is my name and C2A and taking account the chemistry between him and Eddie in the aforementioned movies, I somehow think his career would have been better served if he had stayed off the action genre and stuck to dramas and comedies.

MVP of the movie is Wesley Snipes in my own opinion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Zdoh(m): 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
@ZIDOH STUDIO

We have different and high quality lighten , cameras(Mark 3) and sound equipment for video, music and movies tmaking. Our equipments are standard and up to date. we deliver to locations nation wide.

Contact us:
WhatsApp / Call on +23408088759163

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CsRockefeller(m): 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
solostar1:

You have good taste.

kiss
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bashiruhammed97(m): 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
2dice01:
13 hours in Benghazi (2016)
Action Drama History
8.2/10

During an attack on a U.S. compound in Libya, a security team struggles to make sense out of the chaos.

Base on a true life story

I was entertained cheesy
Thanks man...
I need some movies like dis to download

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
bashiruhammed97:

Thanks man...
American Sniper?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
bashiruhammed97:

Thanks man...
Go for rogue city
It's a French action movie

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu181: 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
DieRich5:
Barbie Star Light Adventure 0/10
girls dy try Dy watch dis shit
so as you big reach, na Barbie you dey watch

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu181: 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
Coming 2 America: 2/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
Tolu181:
so as you big reach, na Barbie you dey watch

I look am, I nor watch am...............bt u watch T and J?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
Logic007:
Wow!

This thread is officially dead!

No one is even talking about Boss Level (2021) 7/10

Where is ibkayee? Cao? The two overseas baes who have an eclectic taste in movies!

Where is hulk616? dandenumeruno?

Damn......why do all good things come to an end?

Anyhoo, I achieved my objective of driving ishilove out of this thread. A funny consolation.

Been on that WandaVision addiction, also been rewatching/finishing older TV series, so not really caught up. Tempted to watch Raya & the Last Dragon though, but don't wanna pay Premier Access on Disney+, so trying to do the legit waiting until June when it will pop up for the everybody on Disney+. Although, tempted to 419-it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
Pls where can I get omo ghetto saga
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
cao:

Been on that WandaVision addiction, also been rewatching/finishing older TV series, so not really caught up. Tempted to watch Raya & the Last Dragon though, but don't wanna pay Premier Access on Disney+, so trying to do the legit waiting until June when it will pop up for the everybody on Disney+. Although, tempted to 419-it.

That's your BEST option now baby. grin grin kiss

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
Ifeanyi4491:
Pls where can I get omo ghetto saga

Lmao....you go wait die. Nollywood Blockbuster films wey even hard to get online on time than Hollywood sef. grin grin

Na only miraculous ones they break from script. grin cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tolulope2021(m): 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
tolulope2021:
Good morning folks

Please I'm new on this thread as I always watch TV series but no new series out there again...can anyone please recommend like 6 movies of all time for me to watch...

I like supernatural, adventure,action and prison films...

Someone should please help me out
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
Dante's Inferno.

Not bad. Not bad at all. Not a first watch though, thought I should see it again because it's been years I watched it.

It's a 7.9 for me.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
cao:

Seen. I completed wandavision on Friday (2 days ago). It was fun.

Use tfpdl to download wandavision abeg.

Even prince Harry does not subscribe to Netflix, hbo max, amazon prime and Disney plus all at once.

I'm on Netflix and amazon prime.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
Logic007:

Even prince Harry does not subscribe to Netflix, hbo max, amazon prime and Disney plus all at once.

Dude, I'm subbed to Netflix, Disney+ and Prime Video. And with this whole new Star section in Disney+, its worth don grow. I was watching WandaVision every Friday without fail, once in a while I'll be there by 8am sef to watch it.
abduleez1:

I was really trying to be good and waiting for June - I ain't paying £19.99 to get the film a month early on Disney+, I might as well go and buy it outright for that price. I made mistake and went to tumblr and saw a bunch of gifs and now I'm **coughs** **coughs**-ing it.

EDIT: They keep shouting HBOMax, it's only available in one bloody country. So, that one was guaranteed. Same thing happened with WW84. It's a pandemic, cinemas are closed over here, the one that I use is closed worldwide, WW84 was certainly 419-ed with ease.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2021
abduleez1:

See this one. Instead of replying my post, you are romancing.

Baby ko, toddler ni
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
Man, y’all are really trying subscribing to more than one streaming service. Any show not on Netflix is going to be 419-Ed without remorse grin

They should take consolation with the fact that I’d buy the Blu-Ray version whenever it becomes available
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
abduleez1:

Lmao....you go wait die. Nollywood Blockbuster films wey even hard to get online on time than Hollywood sef. grin grin

Na only miraculous ones they break from script. grin cheesy
chai
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Man, y’all are really trying subscribing to more than one streaming service. Any show not on Netflix is going to be 419-Ed without remorse grin

They should take consolation with the fact that I’d buy the Blu-Ray version whenever it becomes available
Indeed, the BRs with all the juicy features, I live for those.

Anywho, download don finish, time for Raya & the Last Dragon.

Las las, if the thing really good, I go watch em plenty in June when it comes out proper on Disney+.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
News of the World (2021). 7.5/10

A brilliantly adaptated Western drama from the novel of the same name. One of the best Western movies I've seen in recent times.

It's no secret that Tom Hanks never fails to deliver, but I was more impressed by Helena Zengel. The child actress was absolutely brilliant and at such a young age. I see that girl going on to achieve so much more. She has huge potentials.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by superfelix: 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
Coming 2 America.

really enjoyed it.. I was entertained.. Glad to watch Lisa( Akeem's Wife) again.. that woman/Lady is so beautiful in the prequel and she still got it now too. I doubt she ever got into full acting

Raya and The last dragon.

No dulling. straight to the point. great watch.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:05am On Mar 09, 2021
Logic007:

It was fun watching a supposed superhero hold a whole town hostage and then coast away into the countryside leaving them with emotional and mental issues? Where did all your outrage from when Wonder Woman allegedly raped one man go to?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:08am On Mar 09, 2021
DrDax:
Coming 2 America - 8/10

For the nostalgia, a tribute to life.

A befitting sequel.

Just about every major character from the first installment showed up for this 30 year old celebration of the cycle of life. How time flies.

Must say the Wesley Snipes character is a masterstroke.
He is a funny man, no cap. lol!

Good to see Davido onboard. That's growth.

PS: Don't let anyone dissuade you with their biased review. All said and done, we are all partial to our opinions.
Swears. Wesley Snipes was the best part of that movie. I love whenever he calls his daughter. "My daughter, Bopoto" grin grin grin
The way he walks sef. His character was just pure cruise

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 7:17am On Mar 09, 2021
Kaycee7:
It was fun watching a supposed superhero hold a whole town hostage and then coast away into the countryside leaving them with emotional and mental issues? Where did all your outrage from when Wonder Woman allegedly raped one man go to?

The difference is that scarlet witch was having a mental breakdown from the death of her partner and was not fully in control of her powers.

Wonder woman is a rapiste. She was in control.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:28am On Mar 09, 2021
Logic007:

The difference is that scarlet witch was having a mental breakdown from the death of her partner and was not fully in control of her powers.

Wonder woman is a rapiste. She was in control.
Wonder Woman had also not gotten over Steve's death. Her emotions clouded her judgement. And she wasn't the one who put Steve in another person's body. The Dreamstone did that.

#SayNoToDoubleStandards

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 8:10am On Mar 09, 2021
Kaycee7:
Wonder Woman had also not gotten over Steve's death. Her emotions clouded her judgement. And she wasn't the one who put Steve in another person's body. The Dreamstone did that.

#SayNoToDoubleStandards

Person wey don die for how many decades? There were so many guys she could have dated in the many years after Steve Trevor died.

Wonder woman is a rapiste.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 8:53am On Mar 09, 2021
Kaycee7:

This comment is epic
How Wanda got away with it amazes me. She should be tried for unlawful detention and manipulation of people.
Who gives a fuçk about her mental issues

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2455) (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.