Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3754727 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:54am On Apr 01, 2021
pu7pl3:

This is how peaceful I plan to be since returning from exile
I like your resolve. cheesy grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu181: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2021
tolexy007:

what site is this?
https://yts.mx/
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
Tom and Jerry ......4/10

It was really stupid and ludicrous even when you want to switch your brains off. But its quite funny when it wants to. The plot and execution is the villain of this movie. I wasn't even expecting much.

And I thought many people giving it bad reviews were just overreacting and exaggerating but man, was I wrong. angry

Mixing live action and Animation to this iconic characters doesn't seem to work. It's better in its original format left untouched.

Wondering how Space Jam 2 gonna look. Although I haven't watched the original.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kaycee7:
Make I watch the feem fess. I dey come.

Okay sir
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
abduleez1:

I like your resolve. cheesy grin

Thank you very much sir
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
Batman: Soul of The Dragon .......7/10

Now this is how the best martial artists in DC SHOULD be RESPECTED. Not the travesty I see these days. They showed the Godliness of Lady Shiva. That her finger thrust technique is badas$ and did it for me.

Wasn't a fan of the animation style but it's manageable.

and thank God they didn't make Batman better than others when he isn't and were significantly true to comics. Batsy dey learn work for where these guys dey.(except maybe Bronze Tiger) grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Lana1(m): 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
Tolu181:
with his full power, he can win 1vs3

Right!
How powerful he is concerns me. grin
Godzilla was a goner in that fight
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 2:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
pu7pl3:

@Logicboy and Kaycee7, they are calling you guys

You must really like popcorn and entertainment. A man of good taste. I appreciate
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
Calibrator:
Godzilla vs Kong

Very underwhelming in my own opinion.
Not impressed.

Can't even begin to think about the human collateral damage involved in this carnage.

If you have ever held the notion that Kong is a match for Godzilla, you should be sacrificed to Odin.

That only holds true for fights underwater or on sea.

But on land, King Kong has all the advantages. He can use weapons, he is more agile and he can bite.

The movie was great. I dont know what you expected from the movie. For me, it had action, a simple plot, interesting side characters and good graphics in the sense of the hollow earth.

By the way, did you watch the movie on a chinese phone?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
These people wan spoil feem for person angry

Make I sharply watch my watch. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
abduleez1:
Batman: Soul of The Dragon .......7/10

Now this is how the best martial artists in DC SHOULD be RESPECTED. Not the travesty I see these days. They showed the Godliness of Lady Shiva. That her finger thrust technique is badas$ and did it for me.

Wasn't a fan of the animation style but it's manageable.

and thank God they didn't make Batman better than others when he isn't and were significantly true to comics. Batsy dey learn work for where these guys dey.(except maybe Bronze Tiger) grin

Me too, I didnt like the animation style but the story was interesting.

Doesnt this show that DC are mad? Tell me why they make good animated movies with good storylines but make trash movies?

Why will a normal person hide the Snyder cut and release that trash called Justice League?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
IngeniousLeez:
These people wan spoil feem for person angry

Make I sharply watch my watch. angry

Sharply, abeg. wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
Lmao. Spambot on Leez grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
Perhaps the cinema screen was a tad too big for your 13/20 eyesight because in the movie, Kong was knocked out and I had to rechecked the cast of the movie to be sure there isn't any uncredited Alladin character on it when I saw Godzilla with a foot mat and unless Hong Kong is the new Atlantis, I am sure that duel was on land.

Logic007:

That only holds true for fights underwater or on sea.

But on land, King Kong has all the advantages. He can use weapons, he is more agile and he can bite.

The movie was great. I dont know what you expected from the movie. For me, it had action, a simple plot, interesting side characters and good graphics in the sense of the hollow earth.

By the way, did you watch the movie on a chinese phone?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
Calibrator:
Perhaps the cinema screen was a tad too big for your 13/20 eyesight because in the movie, Kong was knocked out and I had to rechecked the cast of the movie to be sure there isn't any uncredited Alladin character on it when I saw Godzilla with a foot mat and unless Hong Kong is the new Atlantis, I am sure that duel was on land.

Calm down. If you read my review, I said that they cheated for Godzilla.

Kong battered sense out of Godzilla with the axe. Only for godzilla not to even have any signs of damage. If the axe could tear Mechagodzilla into pieces when charged, why didnt it tear godzilla into pieces?

Kong won the second round. But somehow Godzilla managed to put Kong under his feet later.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
Jesus Christ, the spoilers

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 2dice01: 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
pu7pl3:
Jesus Christ, the spoilers
Everyone that has downloaded and watch will start doing like they have a degree in Cinematography
Forming Omni-knoweth all :

Anytime a popular movie drops what i do is come and confirm if the clear version is out then i wait for 3-4days
Then I will continue the thread

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
You sure you watched same flick I did?

By the way, I am not bothered about reading your review.

Going by your antecedents, I'd hate to lose brain cells reading any schizophrenia induced ramblings.
Logic007:

Calm down. If you read my review, I said that they cheated for Godzilla.

Kong battered sense out of Godzilla with the axe. Only for godzilla not to even have any signs of damage. If the axe could tear Mechagodzilla into pieces when charged, why didnt it tear godzilla into pieces?

Kong won the second round. But somehow Godzilla managed to put Kong under his feet later.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
tolexy007:

i have click it m ore than 50 times times now, all i keep seeing is new tab with advert of xproxx. and nothin still change on the former tab. cry

i want to downlaod a movie journey to the west conquering the demon 2013

I typed comprehensive steps on how to download from that site and Nairaland wiped it away. Local man is tired. I cannot can again. undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
Calibrator:
You sure you watched same flick I did?

By the way, I am not bothered about reading your review.

Going by your antecedents, I'd hate to lose brain cells reading any schizophrenia induced ramblings.

See this one. I should be asking you the question. Thanks for calling my reasoned comment "ramblings"

You will soon prove to be a low IQ person. I guarantee it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
2dice01:
Everyone that has downloaded and watch will start doing like they have a degree in Cinematography
Forming Omni-knoweth all :

Anytime a popular movie drops what i do is come and confirm if the clear version is out then i wait for 3-4days
Then I will continue the thread

Go and watch films in cinema when they come out and spare us your complaints.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
tolexy007:

i doing it like u expalin above but after clicking the xproxx it will just bring out bad request cry

Wait, which browser do you use?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
abduleez1:
Tom and Jerry ......4/10

It was really stupid and ludicrous even when you want to switch your brains off. But its quite funny when it wants to. The plot and execution is the villain of this movie. I wasn't even expecting much.

And I thought many people giving it bad reviews were just overreacting and exaggerating but man, was I wrong. angry

Mixing live action and Animation to this iconic characters doesn't seem to work. It's better in its original format left untouched.

Wondering how Space Jam 2 gonna look. Although I haven't watched the original.

The first one was underwhelming for me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tolexy007(m): 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
Beorn:

Wait, which browser do you use?

chrome
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
@ bolded.

Abduleez1, should I tell him? grin
Logic007:

See this one. I should be asking you the question. Thanks for calling my reasoned comment "ramblings"

You will soon prove to be a low IQ person. I guarantee it.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
tolexy007:

chrome

Google Chrome dey run am easily na. I'm seriously surprised.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
Calibrator:
@ bolded.

Abduleez1, should I tell him? grin

Leez wey chop ban from spambot?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
Na Kazeem be this, no loud am
Logic007:

Leez wey chop ban from spambot?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
Calibrator:
Na Kazeem be this, no loud am

grin

Werey in disguise lmao. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
Godzilla vs Kong is everything we need in the monsterverse movie.

Gaddamn, the battles are insane and MechaGodzilla!!!!

I can assure you will love the beat down MechaGodzilla gives.

10/10 for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: NerdSciBot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.