Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3999062 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) ... (3914) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 6:46am On May 17, 2021
White Chicks (2004)
Silly but funny

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Queenslander(f): 9:11am On May 17, 2021
Guardians of the tomb!!

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kushercain: 10:49am On May 17, 2021
Godzilla vs Kong 7/10

I remember Kong fans having a wankfest on this thread telling us how Kong was going to decimate Godzilla from the trailer. Lmao Godzilla gave the primate the drilling of his life sha him no fit even stand grin Zilla is king

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by PurpLChi: 11:53am On May 17, 2021
kushercain:
Godzilla vs Kong 7/10

I remember Kong fans having a wankfest on this thread telling us how Kong was going to decimate Godzilla from the trailer. Lmao Godzilla gave the primate the drilling of his life sha him no fit even stand grin Zilla is king

grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ogeodi(f): 12:10pm On May 17, 2021
Those who wish me dead (2021). Very interesting
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:26pm On May 17, 2021
kushercain:
Godzilla vs Kong 7/10

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 2dice01: 3:49pm On May 17, 2021
Those who wish me dead (2021)
Action Drama Thriller
7.2/10

A teenage murder witness finds himself pursued by twin assassins in the Montana wilderness with a survival expert tasked with protecting him -- and a forest fire threatening to consume them all.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nonireel(m): 6:21pm On May 17, 2021
FILEBE:

i guess you are a lover of action movies only

No new movies made lately are better than any i mentioned .

Where did u download a bad quality of Pulp fictiton?
Lol. Pulp fiction is boring? Well, i leave the guys that have watched it to talk. Guys. Anyone that has seen Pulp Fiction? Biko come and give your review about the movie.

Pulp Fiction is practically one of the greatest 90s movies alongside Titanic and The Shawshank Redemption.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FILEBE(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2021
nonireel:

Pulp Fiction is practically one of the greatest 90s movies alongside Titanic and The Shawshank Redemption.
Ha!! SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION. From begining to end of that movie is great. Couldnt even blink to swallow my spit till i finished

Bros! Thank you very much. Please tell the Moneyboyz
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick9(m): 8:45pm On May 17, 2021
Queenslander:
Guardians of the tomb!!
this movie must have been mediocre..
7% score shocked
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick9(m): 8:47pm On May 17, 2021
nonireel:

Schindler's list, matrix & Fight club also...

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Queenslander(f): 9:55pm On May 17, 2021
kendrick9:
this movie must have been mediocre..
7% score shocked
Lool grin,. Leave that thing,. Go watch and figure!! tongue trust me..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 8:44am On May 18, 2021
nonireel:

I really don't understand the hype surrounding Tarantino's films. Inglorious bastards, pulp fiction, kill bill, hateful were all terrible to me. Django unchained was his only movie I enjoyed. I didn't bother watching once upon a time in Hollywood
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 9:05am On May 18, 2021
The Mauritanian 9/10

The US must be greatest hypocrite on earth for not practicing what they preach. How can you detain somebody illegally without trial for 16 years all because you think he recruited for alqaeda and osama bin laden prior to 9/11. And you call yourself the big brother/democrats.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 10:23am On May 18, 2021
phr0nesis:

I really don't understand the hype surrounding Tarantino's films. Inglorious bastards, pulp fiction, kill bill, hateful were all terrible to me. Django unchained was his only movie I enjoyed. I didn't bother watching once upon a time in Hollywood
I haven’t seen the rest but Pulp Fiction is solid
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 10:25am On May 18, 2021
Liposure:
The Mauritanian 9/10

The US must be greatest hypocrite on earth for not practicing what they preach. How can you detain somebody illegally without trial for 16 years all because you think he recruited for alqaeda and osama bin laden prior to 9/11. And you call yourself the big brother/democrats.
The US isn’t a force of good cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 12:04pm On May 18, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Ah a whole you. Lol.

Here's a heads up. Start with Hateful 8. You will enjoy it, then it's Kill Bill Volume I and II, then you go watch Inglorious Basterds.

Trust me, you'll be glad you did.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 12:20pm On May 18, 2021
ShaqFu:
Ah a whole you. Lol.

Here's a heads up. Start with Hateful 8. You will enjoy it, then it's Kill Bill Volume I and II, then you go watch Inglorious Basterds.

Trust me, you'll be glad you did.
Thanks.
I have all of the movies already, time is what remains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 12:31pm On May 18, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
I didn't understand it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 18, 2021
Truth or dare��

I felt I should share this with us
One of the craziest horror movies u have ever seen� if u no sabi horror movies no click on the link oo�

https://www.moviestrendzhub.com.ng/2021/05/trurh-or-darehorror-full-movie-download.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 2:21pm On May 18, 2021
phr0nesis:

I didn't understand it

Quentin really has you fvcked up huh grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick9(m): 4:55pm On May 18, 2021
phr0nesis:

Once upon a time is overrated...
So it's best if you avoid that.
But the rest like inglorious basterds, Django were excellent.
Haven't seen kill Bill yet.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick9(m): 4:59pm On May 18, 2021
Queenslander:
Lool grin,. Leave that thing,. Go watch and figure!! tongue trust me..
Na lie jare
grin grin You deceived me...
RT was right...
I rate this movie 5% for entertainment value...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Queenslander(f): 5:13pm On May 18, 2021
kendrick9:
Na lie jare
grin grin You deceived me...
RT was right...
I rate this movie 5% for entertainment value...
um, have you actually seen the movie? undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick9(m): 5:18pm On May 18, 2021
Queenslander:
um, have you actually seen the movie? undecided
Of course...
Halfway through i slept off grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 5:26pm On May 18, 2021
kendrick9:
Once upon a time is overrated...
So it's best if you avoid that.

But the rest like inglorious basterds, Django were excellent.
Haven't seen kill Bill yet.

It's amazing how a nobody in bushville Nigeria could power on their mobile device and hammer out nonsense on the keyboard, believing wholeheartedly in their deluded psyche that they gave an intelligent opinion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Queenslander(f): 5:34pm On May 18, 2021
kendrick9:

Of course...
Halfway through i slept off grin
Hmmm, I don't believe you..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick9(m): 5:45pm On May 18, 2021
VerifiedStalin:

It's amazing how a nobody in bushville Nigeria could power on their mobile device and hammer out nonsense on the keyboard, believing wholeheartedly in their deluded psyche that they gave an intelligent opinion.
Aiit bro...
Mr Foreigner I see you grin
OUATIH is overrated, pointless movie in my own opinion...
Brad Pitt was the only saving grace..

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick9(m): 5:49pm On May 18, 2021
Queenslander:
Hmmm, I don't believe you..
grin grin
Why wouldn't you believe me eh...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 5:58pm On May 18, 2021
Tolu181:
yes

Just this Episode 'Fish Night' from the season 1 is better than all the whole episodes in season 2

They focused more on the animation in season 2 ( the graphics are ps5 graphics) but the story is just..

The Witness is my favorite from season 1
I still can't get over the plot
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 6:00pm On May 18, 2021
FILEBE:

Ha!! SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION. From begining to end of that movie is great. Couldnt even blink to swallow my spit till i finished

Bros! Thank you very much. Please tell the Moneyboyz

I'm yet to see this
I wish it was on Netflix
I'll download sha, because the hype is too much
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 6:00pm On May 18, 2021
phr0nesis:

Lol

Inglorious bastards was funny

(1) (2) (3) ... (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) ... (3914) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: abduleez1(m), spookem(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.