Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3727241 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
pu7pl3:

64 gb can carry 3 of those games I recommended...leave soccer for tv or laptop

Did you hear the news on Jupiter's Legacy? grin grin Netflix na mumu
Lol, you know how many movies and series dey my phone. grin Although, I don move half go my external OTG flash sha.

Whether Netflix cancel Jupiter's Legacy? I post am for series thread sef some days back. The mugus even spend $200mn for that thing. grin

Asides that, I no know which other news they brew oo. I no dey updated as before in entertainment/movie news these days. Too much work.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mark9854(m): 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
7.5/10

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
I am watching this Karnan India movie. I don't usually watch Indian movies but I only downloaded it because it has 8.xx rating on IMDB but so far, it's shiit.

Why was this given so high a rating?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol, you know how many movies and series dey my phone. grin Although, I don move half go my external OTG flash sha.

Whether Netflix cancel Jupiter's Legacy? I post am for series thread sef some days back. The mugus even spend $200mn for that thing. grin

Asides that, I no know which other news they brew oo. I no dey updated as before in entertainment/movie news these days. Too much work.

Be deleting things na...I know it's hard but it's necessary

And yes, the cancellation...that series doesnt look like something that has a 200m budget tbh... Netflix took their L
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tunnex190: 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nobody 8/10

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheHulk616: 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AirBay: 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
@kendrick9 can you recommend some good HBO movies... I use HBO max, Amazon prime and Netflix.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by myami: 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ishilove what's up? Been awhile
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
VerifiedStalin:
Cruella

It was more fun than I thought. Wholesome post-credit ending. But I have to say, Emma Stone's fake English accent is terrible. Fantastic actress, terrible accent.

7/10

English accent is terrible on its own. I prefer American accent abeg. I'd take Indian accent over that yeye British accent any day.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
pu7pl3:

Be deleting things na...I know it's hard but it's necessary

And yes, the cancellation...that series doesnt look like something that has a 200m budget tbh... Netflix took their L
Omo e hard o. Not easy to delete unlike before. cry

As I hear the amount wey dem spend ehn I shock. grin
Funny thing, me wey hype the show die for DC thread, I never even watch one episode. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
abduleez1:

Omo e hard o. Not easy to delete unlike before. cry

As I hear the amount wey dem spend ehn I shock. grin
Funny thing, me wey hype the show die for DC thread, I never even watch one episode. grin grin

hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa...I thought you must have finished season 1 since

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 96forever: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol, you supposed to know say na figuratively. grin

Conjuring they fear person? undecided I Just dey anticipate superb story and maybe more scare this time since we might actually see some death or consequences in this. Also critics hyping it as the scariest conjuring movie.
Story has always been conjuring's biggest strength. That's why I've loved that franchise. It's the main reason I now love horror movies.

If you dey find scary/disturbing shít go watch "A Serbian Film". grin
Just saw dis sh!t, I wish I didn’t.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:46am On Jun 07, 2021
pu7pl3:

hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa...I thought you must have finished season 1 since
Lol, for where. Una bashing reviews fear me. And I don dey watch too much Netflix crap for the past 2 weeks. So na to jakpa sure pass. MB is precious. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:47am On Jun 07, 2021
96forever:
Lol, scarred for life!! grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by omoowhe: 6:47am On Jun 07, 2021
96forever:
Where did you download it from! Let me watch too
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 7:24am On Jun 07, 2021
Nobody.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:33am On Jun 07, 2021
armadeo:

My favs are pitch meeting , honest trailers, the critical drinker and cinema sins. They are all insane.

Check critical drinker on the upcoming marvel movies
Thank you for this recommendation bruh grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:34am On Jun 07, 2021
grin grin
abduleez1:

Lol, for where. Una bashing reviews fear me. And I don dey watch too much Netflix crap for the past 2 weeks. So na to jakpa sure pass. MB is precious. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 8:06am On Jun 07, 2021
Stop clapping nonsense, mate.
Karleb:

English accent is terrible on its own. I prefer American accent abeg. I'd take Indian accent over that yeye British accent any day.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:38am On Jun 07, 2021
pu7pl3:

Thank you for this recommendation bruh grin grin

Uwc.

Pitch meetings are tight....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 8:52am On Jun 07, 2021
Calibrator:
Stop clapping nonsense, mate.

Alaye fuckkk off!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:36am On Jun 07, 2021
armadeo:

Uwc.

Pitch meetings are tight....

Super easy barely an inconvenience

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by The5DME(m): 9:37am On Jun 07, 2021
Watched the conjuring 3 yesterday.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Katcall: 11:22am On Jun 07, 2021
Karleb:

American English is the worst, esp black american english. Those niggers don't speak english. I prefer british english cos its standard and rich.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
The5DME:
Watched the conjuring 3 yesterday.
about to watch it tho
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
Who has watched a quiet place part 2? Where did you download it from?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Karleb:

Depends. In England, each region has their own dialect. Some of these dialects are easy on the ears while some are not so easy on the ears.

Objectively, standard English accent commonly called the 'Queen's English' or 'BBC English' or 'Received Pronunciation' or 'Posh English' is one of the most sort-after (sexiest) accents in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
Katcall:
American English is the worst, esp black american english. Those niggers don't speak english. I prefer british english cos its standard and rich.

Don't use the N word with the hard 'R', it's racist as fvck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
pu7pl3:

What was wholesome about the post credits?

Mailed puppies to old friends.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
pu7pl3:
Who has watched a quiet place part 2? Where did you download it from?
Quiet Place part II isn't out yet for download so far, it's still showing in d cinema. I've watched it though...a superb thriller.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
Omo fvvk me!! shocked shocked
See concept!

This Reminiscence movie is really something. It gives off inception vibes.
Since it's coming from Lisa Joy– Christopher Nolan's brother, Jonathan's wife, I'm hooked.

They even brought together some creatives from Westworld.
Hugh Jackman, Rebecca Ferguson and Thandiwe Newton. See cast. Composer– Ramin Djawidi, fvvk that Westworld intro song. I'm defo into this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BggT--yxf0
The score for this film lasun dey set me in fire. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.