Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3749475 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nawao see list of Bollywood movies shocked
Wonderful cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
DieRich5:
Nawao see list of Bollywood movies shocked
Wonderful cheesy

U sef see the wonderMENT. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
Make we leave talk.

Most Indian movies are shiit. Only women, children, Indians and some rare species of men enjoy it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
Beorn:

I'm never watching it. The storyline sucks. grin

grin grin cheesy don't watch it for the storyline, watch it and bring feedback on the tits
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achilles100: 7:55am On Jun 26, 2021
johnyace:
John boyega has been cancelled

Why?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 8:12am On Jun 26, 2021
abduleez1:

U sef see the wonderMENT. grin grin
I see I saw cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:13am On Jun 26, 2021
pu7pl3:

grin grin cheesy don't watch it for the storyline, watch it and bring feedback on the tits
See mad man. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2021
abdurrazaq:

It is obvious that you are one of the many that confuse the various movie industry segments in India. There is a clear difference between Bollywood, Tollywood and the 'craps' on Zee World. Bollywood segment of the Indian movie industry is not a push over in the global movie industry judging by the quality of its release over the decades. Check out the following and see for yourself:
Veer Zaara
Baghban
Bhagh Milkha Bhagh
Mary Kom
Black
A Wednesday
Baijran Mustani
Baijranji Bhaijan
Jab We Met
Bang Bang
Ek tha Tiger
Tiger Zinda Hai
Fanaa
Lagaan
Dangal
Sultan
Brothers
Kesari
Baby
Special 26

I can go on and on. The above is a list of Bollywood movie that cut across all popular genre (horror) that will start toe to toe with any top class movie from any industry in the world.
Bros, all this verbose wey you type, Bollywood oo, Tollywood oo, Zeeworld-hood oo, they're mostly TRASH!!!

Bollywood movies are that good, and you barely see their recent(2010's) movies garner International Acclaim or recognition.
Abeg go sleep jor. undecided

If they were that good, people would be talking about them in every sphere of movie enthusiasts. I've hardly come across serious movie lovers in the online community where they recommend movies from top movie producing countries and they mention India.
I'm not talking bout Nigerians or Africans oo, I'm talking about International people, Whites, Asians or Latinos etc Even Indians I know online hate their movies, they won't even recommend their country's movies. grin

People even take Turkish movies serious than Indians. The way people talk about Asian movies these days, especially horror and drama, I don't see India in the topic. Names you hear are Japan, Korean, Thailand and to some extent Philippines. Even China sef get fans.
The only scope I see Indians world-beaters are in dumb Melodrama. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by solostar1: 9:34am On Jun 26, 2021
Rurouni Kenshin: Final Chapter Part I ... I came for the sword fight.

The number one reason I watch Japanese sword movies is because of the KATANA SWORD.

If I have the means to get a souvenir from Japan, it will be the KATANA.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2021
abduleez1:

See mad man. grin grin

Where? shocked
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jubrilcastle(m): 10:01am On Jun 26, 2021
The skulls

For Luke McNamara (Joshua Jackson), an invitation to join the prestigious secret college organization, The Skulls, is a dream come true. But he soon comes to realize just how powerful The Skulls organization really is -- and that the truth, like success, comes at a very high price.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by milann: 10:04am On Jun 26, 2021
The Karate Kid
Not what i expected
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by milann: 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2021
jubrilcastle:
The skulls

For Luke McNamara (Joshua Jackson), an invitation to join the prestigious secret college organization, The Skulls, is a dream come true. But he soon comes to realize just how powerful The Skulls organization really is -- and that the truth, like success, comes at a very high price.

i remember this film like yesterday. Very tense

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2021
Karleb:
Make we leave talk.

Most Indian movies are shiit. Only women, children, Indians and some rare species of men enjoy it.
Your opinion which you are entitled to. There are tons of Hollywood movie out there also, it does not make the industry qualify for being regarded as outright trash.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
abduleez1:

Bros, all this verbose wey you type, Bollywood oo, Tollywood oo, Zeeworld-hood oo, they're mostly TRASH!!!

Bollywood movies are that good, and you barely see their recent(2010's) movies garner International Acclaim or recognition.
Abeg go sleep jor. undecided

If they were that good, people would be talking about them in every sphere of movie enthusiasts. I've hardly come across serious movie lovers in the online community where they recommend movies from top movie producing countries and they mention India.
I'm not talking bout Nigerians or Africans oo, I'm talking about International people, Whites, Asians or Latinos etc Even Indians I know online hate their movies, they won't even recommend their country's movies. grin

People even take Turkish movies serious than Indians. The way people talk about Asian movies these days, especially horror and drama, I don't see India in the topic. Names you hear are Japan, Korean, Thailand and to some extent Philippines. Even China sef get fans.
The only scope I see Indians world-beaters are in dumb Melodrama. grin
I don't have the energy to go back and forth on this issue, take the risk of being surprised by giving a shot at any of movie on my earlier list and experience what swallowing of pride feels like.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achilles100: 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2021
milann:
i remember this film like yesterday. Very tense

And all I can remember is them boys waking up in coffins.

Maybe that period was my 'ghish-ghish' period. If nor be Jet-Li , Jackie Chan or Chun-Yun Fat etc, carry comot.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jubrilcastle(m): 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
abdurrazaq:

I don't have the energy to go back and forth on this issue, take the risk of being surprised by giving a shot at any of movie on my earlier list and experience what swallowing of pride feels like.
You forgot to add Badla,Hichki and Super 30 to the list. Seriously some Indian film make sense die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
abdurrazaq:

There is no point arguing with him. He has already created a myopic view about Bollywood, and it would be hard for you to change that. He's just one of the few missing out on some good movies from Bollywood, there is no point wasting energy on him.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
abdurrazaq:

Lol, I've seen a few movies on that list. While I'll say they were decent or average-ish as I don't remember much, they don't get me feeling like I watched an Oscar contender or a masterpiece.
Whether na pride oo or na humility, the FACT remains: BOLLYWOOD DOESN'T RANK CLOSE TO ANY OF These Industries in ASIA; JAPAN & KOREA.

Why don't I see Indian films in Best foreign/international language Films in Oscars or Golden Globes?? Something that Japan and Korea feature year in, year out. Korea even has Best Picture.
Answer pls, I wan check something.

I'll check out that Badla one day tho, but not cos you mentioned it. grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
toluxe0075:

There is no point arguing with him. He has already created a myopic view about Bollywood, and it would be hard for you to change that. He's just one of the few missing out on some good movies from Bollywood, there is no point wasting energy on him.
Yhen yen ye....... grin grin

Bollywood in the Mud. grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
Karleb:
Make we leave talk.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
I will pick Bollywood over DC movies sha

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by milann: 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
abdurrazaq:

It is obvious that you are one of the many that confuse the various movie industry segments in India. There is a clear difference between Bollywood, Tollywood and the 'craps' on Zee World. Bollywood segment of the Indian movie industry is not a push over in the global movie industry judging by the quality of its release over the decades. Check out the following and see for yourself:
Veer Zaara
Baghban
Bhagh Milkha Bhagh
Mary Kom
Black
A Wednesday
Baijran Mustani
Baijranji Bhaijan
Jab We Met
Bang Bang
Ek tha Tiger
Tiger Zinda Hai
Fanaa
Lagaan
Dangal
Sultan
Brothers
Kesari
Baby
Special 26

I can go on and on. The above is a list of Bollywood movie that cut across all popular genre (horror) that will start toe to toe with any top class movie from any industry in the world.
mary kom, jab we met: Super movies

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
Please who knows the title of this terrorism themed movie with a particular scene where a woman approached a soldier to discuss about her favorite singer only to stab him when his defence was down?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Queenslander(f): 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
Calibrator:
Please who knows the title of this terrorism themed movie with a particular scene where a woman approached a soldier to discuss about her favorite singer only to stab him when his defence was down?

lmao, grin bad ass!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gameboy727(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2021
MJBOLT:

Major burnnn. grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
Finally watched Kong vs Godzilla 2021 7/10
Kong and Godzilla finally had to unite to fight the common enemy, also with a little bit of human assistance.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
MJBOLT:

You be mumu na grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
pu7pl3:

You be mumu na grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
[quote author=MJBOLT post=103120973][/quote]

Embrace peace for once
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2021
MJBOLT:
No be JuJu be that. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: phr0nesis(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.