Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:44 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (4003204 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) ... (3916) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Queenslander(f): 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
The death and life of Bobby Z

6/10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OwlCityy(f): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Alice in Borderland is japanese

thatthickgurl:

Alice in Borderland
Kingdom
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
abduleez1:

Some people's stupidity ehn.... Person one just talk make e be like say him get point. Them go just open mouth waaa....

grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
OwlCityy:
Alice in Borderland is japanese

Pardon me
They all sound the same
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Pardon me
They all sound the same

That's racist grin

What if someone said that Nigerian and Ghanaian movies sound the same? Charley Kam hia!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Born2Freak:

That's racist grin

What if someone said that Nigerian and Ghanaian movies sound the same? Charley Kam hia!
grin grin Ghanaian pronunciation gets me all the time grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
Born2Freak:

That's racist grin

Ah
That wasn't my intention o
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
I wan watch Legend of Deification. E sweet?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
Extinct 6.6/10.

Nice watch. But it's not musical like a fellow here claimed days ago.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Cousin9999: 12:21am On Sep 06, 2021
Sugar (2009 baseball movie)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Queenslander(f): 3:24am On Sep 06, 2021
Karleb:
I wan watch Legend of Deification. E sweet?

Um, I haven't seen it,. Buh it should be..
had it on my phone for days now,. I skipped through it just to get a feel of what the movie is all about, can say the visuals and graphics looks amazing,.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 3:53am On Sep 06, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Ah
That wasn't my intention o

I know. Dont mind me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Constantine10: 5:06am On Sep 06, 2021
Treyknowles:

You don't mean it shocked So gal gadot's comment on Israel-Palestine crisis in MAY 2021 affected Ww84 that was released in December 2020?
it was released in December 2020 but it premiere at cinema in 2021, she was already receiving backlash on are COVID-19 song and comment
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Treyknowles(m): 6:58am On Sep 06, 2021
Constantine10:
it was released in December 2020 but it premiere at cinema in 2021, she was already receiving backlash on are COVID-19 song and comment

No offense but you're not making sense at all! Just say you don't like gadot and move on.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olayinkajnr(m): 7:15am On Sep 06, 2021
Treyknowles:

No offense but you're not making sense at all! Just say you don't like gadot and move on.

At all. He failed woefully in his attempts to make a point.

6 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FILEBE(m): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2021
Bodied. (Produced by Eminem). A YouTube original
Very entertaining . A lighter version of 8 mile.
A fan or rap? You gotta watch this
7/10.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
Zero Dark Thirty.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 123movies2022: 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
Right now I'm watching Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings here https://www.123-movies.im/shang-chi-and-the-legend-of-the-ten-rings/
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Constantine10: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
abduleez1:

Some people's stupidity ehn.... Person one just talk make e be like say him get point. Them go just open mouth waaa....
for someone who is calling someone stupid you up to look at yourself, the film wa released on December 16, available as a Premium Video on Demand 13th January, went to cinema immediately on areas with no restriction, the movie was re promoted heavily by the end of January in billboards, ads and Twitter promotion you can't spend 5 minutes on Twitter then without season it promotion tweets, lockdown was, lockdown was relexed by January, movies like Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, Bad Boys for Life,Tenet sold more than wonder woman which is the first female superhero and the most popular female superhero character every created. Even Kimetsu no Yaiba: Kyōdai no Kizuna which is a Japan animation big far better than wonder woman. A special stupid fool is what you're

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Constantine10: 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kaycee7:
This kind painment sha. Did you slide into her DMs and she aired you?
Why will i slide into Gal Gadot DM, i don't even understand your way of thinking are 12, mdfk i am constantine10 on nairaland not Piers Morgan, you guffy idiot,

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tobichuks08: 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
kendrick93:

Ah..
Being waiting on this too long.
November can't come early enough smiley
Can't wait to see this
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Constantine10: 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
Treyknowles:

yes i don't like her because she is a bad actress and overrated by media and people like you, i don't like Anthony Mackie but i want him to play capitan America, i don't like Nicole Kidman, Charlize Theron, Reese Witherspoon but i watch their movies and i know thay are a very good actresses. Gal Gadot have never pull a very good numbers in any movie she is a protagonist, she took the most popular and greatest female superhero character to ever exist and make it sale like a average movie in box office, captain marvel who is not really a female character and has no history, sold more than wonder woman even though the actress Brie Larson is one of the most hated actress in the world. Gal Gadot is not a good actress a simple search on your Google and her movie grossing numbers will tell you that, hope that makes sense to you

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Treyknowles(m): 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
Constantine10:
for someone who is calling someone stupid you up to look at yourself, the film wa released on December 16, available as a Premium Video on Demand 13th January, went to cinema immediately on areas with no restriction, the movie was re promoted heavily by the end of January in billboards, ads and Twitter promotion you can't spend 5 minutes on Twitter then without season it promotion tweets, lockdown was, lockdown was relexed by January, movies like Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, Bad Boys for Life,Tenet sold more than wonder woman which is the first female superhero and the most popular female superhero character every created. Even Kimetsu no Yaiba: Kyōdai no Kizuna which is a Japan animation big far better than wonder woman. A special stupid fool is what you're

Afi suru.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Treyknowles(m): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
Constantine10:
yes i don't like her because she is a bad actress and overrated by media and people like you, i don't like Anthony Mackie but i want him to play capitan America, i don't like Nicole Kidman, Charlize Theron, Reese Witherspoon but i watch their movies and i know thay are a very good actresses. Gal Gadot have never pull a very good numbers in any movie she is a protagonist, she took the most popular and greatest female superhero character to ever exist and make it sale like a average movie in box office, captain marvel who is not really a female character and has no history, sold more than wonder woman even though the actress Brie Larson is one of the most hated actress in the world. Gal Gadot is not a good actress a simple search on your Google and her movie grossing numbers will tell you that, hope that makes sense to you

Guy take it up with WB and other studios she has worked with abeg.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
Constantine10 is spitting facts. MF hating on him are in denial. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
VerifiedStalin:
Constantine10 is spitting facts. MF hating on him are in denial. grin grin

Only thing he is spitting are pieces of chewing gum he stuck into his brain from his nose

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Manas100: 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
I need IRIS season 5
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
Constantine10:

If I say make I reply your jejune rants e go be waste of Brain cells and valuable time.

Most the things you typing sef is mostly baseless trash. No wahala sha. Continue to bask in your stupidity. It is free. If I want to poke hole in all the shit you been stating I'll be wasting my time. So lemme leave you to your pains.
If you feel you hate the actor this much why don't you stop watching her movies instead of enduring the pain you currently feeling.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
Shang Chi - 4/10

Another trash marvel movie I had really high hopes for, boring lead actor with zero screen presence, unnecessary plot devices and characters, forced humour embarassed Akwafina needs to be flogged angry

I should have waited for the high seas, these stupid critical acclaims got me again angry

Only good thing it had going was the father(Mandarin), his sister on the other hand had no real reason to be in the movie except to pander to SJW propaganda...

The blood of my money will haunt people that compared this shiit to Iron Man 1 angry angry sad
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Paullardricky: 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
Don't Breathe 2016 8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
********49th.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Constantine10: 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
abduleez1:

If I say make I reply your jejune rants e go be waste of Brain cells and valuable time.

Most the things you typing sef is mostly baseless trash. No wahala sha. Continue to bask in your stupidity. It is free. If I want to poke hole in all the shit you been stating I'll be wasting my time. So lemme leave you to your pains.
If you feel you hate the actor this much why don't you stop watching her movies instead of enduring the pain you currently feeling.
poke the holes you mor.n i am waiting, i did not watch fast and furious for her, i watch wonder woman 1 because i am a very big fan of the comic and the behind the scene story that lead to the creation of wonder woman and how the comic was banned and and how the creator was blacklist and could not find a job after the writing was found to be having a open/three-way/polygamy affair with his wife and their students who was also their assistant who helped them to create the lie dictator and how Gloria Steinem bought the right of comic and republished it. And she as not been a so much movie she can barely get 3 movies a year my problem is she ruin movie i like with her bad acting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) (2692) (2693) (2694) ... (3916) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.