Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3809683 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) ... (3856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IbrahimMav: 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
Dune (2021)....8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jikins(m): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol, I dey smile in Patois. grin

Na 720P dem cram reach less than 500Mb for a 2hr30mins movie. grin grin Wow. Even in .265 HEVC that thing suppose no less than 800/900MB.

Again I'll pass. Can't taint the experience. I wait till Thursday/Friday when Premium Quality is available.

Go tfpdl dot com. 1080p dey there, their 720p na 800mb+
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
abduleez1:

The thing dey vex me. angry
WB just dey sacrifice movies like mumu, e be like say them no need money. Those w@nkers get agenda cos I no Understand. Na only to get their next year movies super dominate the market if not I no know as them wan cover these losses. Now I dey here say those people are planning to release Dune Thursday, a day earlier than the initial US date. The time sef even early pass Thursday evening preview. angry Same shït dem do for Suicide Squad.

E be like say them just dey try to superboost HBOMax at all costs just in time to get a juicy deal off the Discovery merger. angry

lol grin at this point you done too reason am grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newguy1(m): 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2021
Dune is out and amazing slow but good movie 7/10
The extraction is still in the making hemsworth. No die n I will like to see how they spin is not dying for us

Kindly follow my page on IG for movies tips
@moviesvibe

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
Dont loud it
let us all be looking for wetin no lost
IbrahimMav:

the 720p I downloaded yesterday was worth every data. The resolution filled out my 32 inch Smart TV very well. Clear and high definition.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
IbrahimMav:

the 720p I downloaded yesterday was worth every data. The resolution filled out my 32 inch Smart TV very well. Clear and high definition.

The resolution looks good. Not surprised though, RMTeam and PSArips are two of the best HEVC encoders in the video compression business.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
IbrahimMav:

Downloaded. I'll feast tonight.

Which site did you download from?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
VerifiedStalin:

The resolution looks good. Not surprised though, RMTeam and PSArips are two of the best HEVC encoders in the video compression business.
Abi na
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IbrahimMav: 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
Beorn:

Which site did you download from?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
pu7pl3:

lol grin at this point you done too reason am grin grin grin
Those people be weyrey jor.
I don tire.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
IbrahimMav:

This looks good sha.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
Greatdesi:
Do these sites go back to reupload movies when better quality is available?

Yep.

Some remove the previous lower quality.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MeMiTi: 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
Dune 6.5/10
I feel it would be better as a TV series. There were many parts in the book that were left out.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Greatdesi(m): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
abduleez1:

Yep.

Some remove the previous lower quality.
Okay thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
Dune.

Not what I expected given the assemblage of actors I saw.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
abduleez1:

Those people be weyrey jor.
I don tire.

Let's see what plans they have to recuperate next year...i think they do
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
Abeg wetin this LGBTQ guys do Dave Chapelle?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
Raalsalghul:
make him sha dey careful. If him Yan too much dem go come for am.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
ShaqFu:

They have been coming for him for a very long time
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
Raalsalghul:

It's just like he said, you can shoot and kill someone but you cannot offend the alphabet community grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
pu7pl3:

so their cancel culture no catch am?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
pu7pl3:

Have they now? You mean they have been cumming multiple times? grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
ShaqFu:
so their cancel culture no catch am?

E no catch am grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
Kaycee7:
Have they now? You mean they have been cumming multiple times? grin grin

it's something about his voice that just makes them come for him cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
ShaqFu:
He is incapable of being canceled. Uncancelable grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2021
I might be forced to check out this Dave Chappelle Sticks and Stones and Closer you peeps been hyping up these days. undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
pu7pl3:

Let's see what plans they have to recuperate next year...i think they do

Yea. They have plans... They are making cool cash from HBOMax actually. No struggle for sharing formula with any theater CEO so they sitting fat on it. Nah just say e get some movie wey deserve some respectable box office na. That's what moves the narrative.
Just that HBOMax is already established and doesn't need the band aid anymore. It's already bigger than Disney+ in the US. Makes three times more money and a flexible library. I think say them go relax some of these things for movies like Matrix and Dune.

Although, GvK wasn't really affected by HBOMax. Guess it's the exception. Wonder the BO it would have made if it was released now.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
abduleez1:

Yea. They have plans... They are making cool cash from HBOMax actually. No struggle for sharing formula with any theater CEO so they sitting fat on it. Nah just say e get some movie wey deserve some respectable box office na. That's what moves the narrative.
Just that HBOMax is already established and doesn't need the band aid anymore. It's already bigger than Disney+ in the US. Makes three times more money and a flexible library. I think say them go relax some of these things for movies like Matrix and Dune.

Although, GvK wasn't really affected by HBOMax. Guess it's the exception. Wonder the BO it would have made if it was released now.

if they are making huge sums with this formular does it mean that they will continue with it next year? Cos it has been really helpful to us in 3ed world countries...

And I get what you mean about a respectable BO, let's see how it performs tho grin but I don't think we will see a movie do billions till maybe after 4years
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
pu7pl3:

if they are making huge sums with this formular does it mean that they will continue with it next year? Cos it has been really helpful to us in 3ed world countries...

And I get what you mean about a respectable BO, let's see how it performs tho grin but I don't think we will see a movie do billions till maybe after 4years

Nah, they won't continue the status quo for Tent pole movies debuting same day next year. Shortest 45 days.
They ACTUALLY have a plan for these movies that won't be premiering on HBOMax.
Casey Bloys (HBOMax Chief Content Officer) said they've got movies specifically made for Max alone/mainly for it. They notice people who came for the movies later stayed on and watched some Series. They noticed the interconnectivity that's why they'll keep feeding the movie audience in it just before their biggies comes up: HOTD, GL series and The Last of Us.

That's the main reason you're seeing so many smaller DC characters getting movies: Batgirl, Zatanna, Static Shock, Blue Beetle etc.
WB is committing at least 10-13 new movies specifically for HBOMax from next year, including the DC movies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2021
pu7pl3:

Bruh, I think we might get a billion dollar movie late next year sef. If we don't hit that milestone, I can bet you 2023 it's definitely gonna smash it.

Talk about billion dollar movies; China's Lake Chanching movie is projected to likely hit $900mn. shocked already $750mn in a space of two weeks.

F9 did $716mn. That tells you with the right atmosphere and factors one or two movies have a chance at such numbers.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
abduleez1:

Bruh, I think we might get a billion dollar movie late next year sef. If we don't hit that milestone, I can bet you 2023 it's definitely gonna smash it.

Talk about billion dollar movies; China's Lake Chanching movie is projected to likely hit $900mn. shocked already $750mn in a space of two weeks.

F9 did $716mn. That tells you with the right atmosphere and factors one or two movies have a chance at such numbers.

when you said late next year which movie were you looking at? grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
abduleez1:

Nah, they won't continue the status quo for Tent pole movies debuting same day next year. Shortest 45 days.
They ACTUALLY have a plan for these movies that won't be premiering on HBOMax.
Casey Bloys (HBOMax Chief Content Officer) said they've got movies specifically made for Max alone/mainly for it. They notice people who came for the movies later stayed on and watched some Series. They noticed the interconnectivity that's why they'll keep feeding the movie audience in it just before their biggies comes up: HOTD, GL series and The Last of Us.

That's the main reason you're seeing so many smaller DC characters getting movies: Batgirl, Zatanna, Static Shock, Blue Beetle etc.
WB is committing at least 10-13 new movies specifically for HBOMax from next year, including the DC movies.

okay, I see the idea...it's a good one but pirates like us will suffer again grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) ... (3856) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.