Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3748891 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
abduleez1:

Oga there is spoiler. angry
I no wan just talk since.

Started Shang Chi last week Friday or so, never still finish am yet. Una don spoil the Banner surprise. angry angry

E say na Banner suprise grin grin grin
If I didn't point it out and you watched the movie you for no even notice am...no too reason am bro, as a movie enthusiast you should have seen this movie since especially as it's a superhero movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ishilove:

Actually, there is. Now I know that Professor Banner is no longer the Hulk.

It's not really a spoiler...no vex

Try and see it this night...and Eternals too, I'll soon start talking about it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
pu7pl3:

E say na Banner suprise grin grin grin
If I didn't point it out and you watched the movie you for no even notice am...no too reason am bro, as a movie enthusiast you should have seen this movie since especially as it's a superhero movie

Person busy jare. The film no ginger me that much. I been dey enjoy am but Wheel of Time and No Time To Die make me abandon am first before Una flood me with spoilers.
Bond 25 sef na 1hr I don watch inside.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
abduleez1:

Person busy jare. The film no ginger me that much. I been dey enjoy am but Wheel of Time and No Time To Die make me abandon am first before Una flood me with spoilers.
Bond 25 sef na 1hr I don watch inside.

you just prefer reading news than watching the actual movies...you no busy reach me o
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
I am of the opinion that if you watch horror movies you are not normal, how can you be watching something that will only make you get scared grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
If you know what some of us had been through and seen in this life, you will know that make beliefs like movies aren't enough to scare some people.

You don sleep with corpse before overnight?

You don sleep outside overnight and couldn't close your eyes for the fear of the unknown happening?

Ever been a first responder at a gory accident scene or witness a bloody street fight which brought about loss of lives, limbs and arms?

Ordinary things no dey move us again!
Chibudollar:
I am of the opinion that if you watch horror movies you are not normal, how can you be watching something that will only make you get scared grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
Calibrator:

Ever been a first responder at a gory accident scene or witness a bloody street fight which brought about loss of lives, limbs and arms?

The job of a first responder is some serious shit, those guys see a lot. I’ve been opportune to see some crime scene pictures before, damn! Horror film have nothing on real life scenes.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
Calibrator:
If you know what some of us had been through and seen in this life, you will know that make beliefs like movies aren't enough to scare some people.

You don sleep with corpse before overnight?

You don sleep outside overnight and couldn't close your eyes for the fear of the unknown happening?

life no suppose hard like this bro, why I go sleep with corpse overnight when I no be mortuary attendant, I watch movies to enjoy myself, escape from the usual activities. Not watching and hoping to get a heart attack. Please no thank you
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
Don't mind that weakling.

Just last 2 months, in the expressway near my workplace, we had to drag out a drunk driver who for lack of using seat belt had his neck stuck in his car windscreen after collision with one container-haulage heavy duty vehicle, the dolt then continued trying to force his head out which only ended up nearly slicing off the flesh around the neck region, he was looking like a chicken whose feather has been soaked in hot water after slaughter. We called his family members on his phone to come and carry him.

We received news last week that he survived.

So I will now be pissing my pants because of movies ketchup after witnessing things like this first hand?
Nickshrapnel:
The job of a first responder is some serious shit, those guys see a lot. I’ve been opportune to see some crime scene pictures before, damn! Horror film have nothing on real life scenes.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
Chibudollar:
life no suppose hard like this bro, why I go sleep with corpse overnight when I no be mortuary attendant, I watch movies to enjoy myself, escape from the usual activities. Not watching and hoping to get a heart attack. Please no thank you

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
So if your roomie die overnight, you will run away or if your aged parents die overnight while you are living with them, you will japa cheesy
Chibudollar:
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
VerifiedStalin:

There's nothing wrong with understanding and exploiting your limitations. It's something that all good actors do.
Yea...
No need to fix what isn't broken...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
Calibrator:
So if your roomie die overnight, you will run away or if your aged parents die overnight while you are living with them, you will japa cheesy
Mehn you have watched too many horror movies with these questions, anyways God forbid anybody dies where I sleep but if it happens, best believe I am staying up all night.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Chibudollar:
Mehn you have watched too many horror movies with these questions, anyways God forbid anybody dies where I sleep but if it happens, best believe I am staying up all night.
Your line of thought is rooted in either spiritism or African culture, but let me clear it for you, once a body is dead, it can’t do anything to you again grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Your line of thought is rooted in either spiritism or African culture, but let me clear it for you, once a body is dead, it can’t do anything to you again grin grin
I understand bro, but I ain't sleeping anywhere near no dead body tf grin can you sleep in a cemetery?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
Chibudollar:
I understand bro, but I ain't sleeping anywhere near no dead body tf grin can you sleep in a cemetery?
A cemetery is no place to sleep, it doesn’t have a bed. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
I am telling you about what real life. :E
Chibudollar:
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
A cemetery is no place to sleep, it doesn’t have a bed. grin
lmaooooo, you know what I mean. Besides I have watched too much Sam and Dean to mess with anything spirits. I know those are fictional but I no want problem abeg

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
E fit reach my turn, na that night zombie apocalypse go start

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kaycee7:
E fit reach my turn, na that night zombie apocalypse go start
grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by calliope(f): 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
J2381:
Yea it is. You went ghost? Lol.
Yeah, alot has been happening. Got caught up with life, but I am good though. How are you? I have missed you grin cheesy

Let me know how it goes, okay?
Downloaded the movie, thanks alot.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 2:35am On Nov 26, 2021
Chibudollar:
but one of the highest paid with the toilet paper range

Let face the fact bruh forget money ,dude will hardly get a serious role in movies from Hollywood top directors, the last movie I saw him with 100% acting is"faster"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2021
Weaklings everywhere.... grin grin

So na ordinary film dey make Una scared when things dey happen for Naija. cheesy
So if some of Una watch Autopsy of Jane Doe na go shït na pants. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 10:27am On Nov 26, 2021
abduleez1:
Weaklings everywhere.... grin grin

So na ordinary film dey make Una scared when things dey happen for Naija. cheesy
So if some of Una watch Autopsy of Jane Doe na go shït na pants. grin
I actually watched this and made sure I watched it during the afternoon when everywhere is bright, can't be having a face looking at me through the window because of movie grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:42am On Nov 26, 2021
Chibudollar:
I actually watched this and made sure I watched it during the afternoon when everywhere is bright, can't be having a face looking at me through the window because of movie grin

Lmao... Me wey come watch am for Midnight nko. I think I exactly finished it around 1pm. cheesy
The film scared me a bit but after 30 mins I was alright and ready to sleep PREMIUMly. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 11:27am On Nov 26, 2021
pu7pl3:
I watched Shang chi like 2 months ago and I'm just realising that Banner is no longer professor Hulk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9AP_C4pwxI

This is a narrative on the possible direction the MCU is going with Banner/ Hulk issue. A mention is made of a future Maestro.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 11:47am On Nov 26, 2021
I think we are living in the most uninteresting times, you watch some movies and documentaries and up until now they still tell stories from hundred of years ago, the old times seems to be much more interesting than today. Let's say in a 100 years what stories can movies producers tell about this times. Old times still tell stories from the world war and all but now nothing interesting. Just my thoughts though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 11:51am On Nov 26, 2021
Chibudollar:
I think we are living in the most uninteresting times, you watch some movies and documentaries and up until now they still tell stories from hundred of years ago, the old times seems to be much more interesting than today. Let's say in a 100 years what stories can movies producers tell about this times. Old times still tell stories from the world war and all but now nothing interesting. Just my thoughts though.
They can tell a war story of how America lost the war in Afghanistan. Or a comedy story of how a sizable portion of the world thought Covid-19 was caused by 5G mast. grin

/s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 11:56am On Nov 26, 2021
You should find something fun to do with your life.

We are actually in the most interesting period of human history.

When the history of the present is told in the future. It will be the most enlightening and expository because unlike the olden days when only important figures stories are documented (which might be adulterated with fiction), the stories of each and every single person living in the present will tell themselves in the future.

Like I said earlier, find something worthwhile to do with your life!
Chibudollar:
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
Dotng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9AP_C4pwxI

This is a narrative on the possible direction the MCU is going with Banner/ Hulk issue. A mention is made of a future Maestro.

Lol cheesy grin grin they are definitely overthinking it grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
Calibrator:

When the history of the present is told in the future. It will be the most enlightening and expository because unlike the olden days when only important figures stories are documented (which might be adulterated with fiction), the stories of each and every single person living in the present will tell themselves in the future.

Harsh
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
Calibrator:

Whoa calm down, did I tell you my life wasn't interesting or worthwhile, just thinking about figure heads that they would act about in the future like we do today, we have Hitler, Julius caesar, Abraham Lincoln and the rest too many to choose from. Calm down this is just some random thinking

(1) (2) (3) ... (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Toyade888(m), Feldie, joseph1832(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.