Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3815028 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2828) (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) ... (3858) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
MJBOLT:
on a serious note,a zombie apocalypse is a bad thing, we'd be lucky if we survive it and it depends on what kind of virus caused the outbreak.

In resident evil,the zombies can live for decades even the ones in the walking dead can live for months,the ones I know that live for a few weeks are the ones in 28 days later.

WTF I never watch dis one oooo angry ND na British 2002 zombie movie abi I don forget am undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
MJBOLT:
The T-Virus is why they live that long,the virus even dey mutate them sef.
Resident evil kind of zombie na bad news,even dog sef dey turn zombie lipsrsealed

I hate rat zombie AF
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
AnfieldFan:

I know the whole zombie premise in itself is fiction but zombies having babies is just extra stupid...
In my Army of the dead review, I asked how it was possible even with film logic and no one answered...

Don't know if you missed the part where some people are kept specially for the zombie boss to feed on, the zombies have elites that were specially made by the zombie king.

I'm sure there is something special about them that made it possible to conceive.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
yes,na him be that

DieRich5:
WTF I never watch dis one oooo angry ND na British 2002 zombie movie abi I don forget am undecided

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
hero na for film o,Dem don shoot gun for my side,I run leave babe wey dey with me.

DieRich5:
u wan Savage Dem but don't don hero shit if u gonna last long in it cus strong people like u only die when saving others
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
Moneyboyz:

Don't know if you missed the part where some people are kept specially for the zombie boss to feed on, the zombies have elites that were specially made by the zombie king.

I'm sure there is something special about them that made it possible to conceive.

People are kept specifically for the zombie boss to feed on...
The zombies have elites ...
I'm sure there is something special that makes it possible for them to conceive...

No where did I see where you outlined the biological mutation and reason for a zombie to give birth..
Do zombies have eggs?
Do they produce Sperm?
How does the fertilization occur?
Zombies are brain dead things with zero preservative instincts, they do not have the sense to know that their species preservation is imperative to prevent them all dying off(This only applies if the 3 questions above are answered)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
DieRich5:
wat about "I Am Legend" zombies, Dem smart small

U forgot movie is already a modern world ND the issue is not the 2nd phase but the 1st cus alots of people don get infected already ND people will hardly believe is real ND some no go talk about the infected family.....u 4got govt like hiding things from people till the mata don cast b4 telling us wat we facing ND govt can't save everybody ND Dem will first save the rich people b4 the poor ND bro Dem get save billions of people so now 30% will be infected ND more people without access to the govt save base will be the food for the zombies for months ND when mata go cast na when the save base get hit by zombies

If a Zombie outbreak occurs, everyone would be aware... You don't need the government to protect you, you would protect yourself by simply barricading and arming yourself....
You just need enough time for military intervention...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
MJBOLT:
The T-Virus is why they live that long,the virus even dey mutate them sef.
Resident evil kind of zombie na bad news,even dog sef dey turn zombie lipsrsealed

What's the T virus again bro, I'm saying if zombies were to exist realistically on Earth, the longest it would live would be a month and ......
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
oyaskii:
The Minion "buzz" has ran it's course...make them rest abeg.

You say wetin.... There's still story to tell o.

This one focuses on Gru's early days as a villain.
Baba many ppl love minions o.

The money wey that franchise don make even on top the spinoff, you go know say ppl never tire.
Next year we'll know for sure sha.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
DieRich5:
weti worse pass zombies virus?

Base on movie: years but zombies without blood/food start fading away

World war 2 was pretty bad...But we haven't experienced a zombie outbreak before so we can't compare...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
one nasty thing from resident evil

AnfieldFan:

What's the T virus again bro, I'm saying if zombies were to exist realistically on Earth, the longest it would live would be a month and ......
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
there's a theory that humans mixed alien DNA with human/zombie DNA in Army of The Dead hence the reason why zombies can procreate.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
MJBOLT:
hero na for film o,Dem don shoot gun for my side,I run leave babe wey dey with me.

lolz... Normal level
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
AnfieldFan:

World war 2 was pretty bad...But we haven't experienced a zombie outbreak before so we can't compare...
okay bro

Dis evening was fun talking about zombies mata but if e really happen, I go find MJBOLT mk we locate save base
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
MJBOLT:
one nasty thing from resident evil

Makes me wanna rewatch the series again but no energy....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
DieRich5:
okay bro

Dis evening was fun talking about zombies mata but if e really happen, I go find MJBOLT mk we locate save base
As it should be bro...
You're the boss...

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
I for one will definitely survive a zombie apocalypse and I doubt if I will be forced to kill any.

At the very moment it starts, there is always a calm period before the storm.

I will just withdraw all my savings and liquidate my assets and then travel to an impoverish secluded region in Nigeria where agriculture is their main source of livelihood and wait out the storm.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:28am On Dec 17, 2021
Spencer....... 7/10

Brilliant performance from Kristen Stewart.

But honestly, if the character portrayal was truly that of the late Princess Diana, how the honest fvvk did she expect to be loveable and accepted by the Royal Family.

There's always internal politicking and interests amongst the royals, but make person gullible like dis. Mehn.
The character was so naive and out of touch with reality. So alienated from people, unpragmatic and gradual descent to mental breakdown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Queenslander(f): 3:53am On Dec 17, 2021
4.5/10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 4:25am On Dec 17, 2021
AnfieldFan:

People are kept specifically for the zombie boss to feed on...
The zombies have elites ...
I'm sure there is something special that makes it possible for them to conceive...

No where did I see where you outlined the biological mutation and reason for a zombie to give birth..
Do zombies have eggs?
Do they produce Sperm?
How does the fertilization occur?
Zombies are brain dead things with zero preservative instincts, they do not have the sense to know that their species preservation is imperative to prevent them all dying off(This only applies if the 3 questions above are answered)

Bro take it easy, zombies are frictional creations and so are vampires. Vampires have evolved over the years and so did zombies.
They can be whatever the script writer wants them to be.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by durubennie(m): 6:09am On Dec 17, 2021
Spiderman no way home 8.5/10
Tom Hollands spiderman so indecisive and quite a talkative.
Green goblin nearly killed Tobey Maguire after Tobey held peter from stabbing the goblin to death.
But it had a sad ending though, since doctor strange couldn't reverse the error spell he casted, he had to cast a new one and everyone in the world has forgotten who peter parker is including mj. Now mj's new boyfriend is Ned.
Nice movie though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Strugglingman: 6:56am On Dec 17, 2021
durubennie:
Green goblin nearly killed Tobey Maguire after Tobey held peter from stabbing the goblin to death.
But it had a sad ending though, since doctor strange couldn't reverse the error spell he casted, he had to cast a new one and everyone in the world has forgotten who peter parker is including mj. Now mj's new boyfriend is Ned.
Nice movie though.
this kind comrade
na wa for u oh
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 6:59am On Dec 17, 2021
You sure that this is explicit enough?

You can do better.

Give us scene by scene summary.
durubennie:
Nice movie though.

7 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xorojinxx: 7:39am On Dec 17, 2021
durubennie:
Nice movie though.

You should have started with the opening scene, dialogues, attires worn by all the characters and their various colours, the number of buildings and other things destroyed, number of cars used etc.

Maybe, add the producers and directors state of mind when shooting the movie. And maybe if any of the characters of the movie have once dated or currently dating.

Then lastly, tell us how much you want us to give you for analyzing the entire movie.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by StPete: 7:43am On Dec 17, 2021
JackBizzle:
Spiderman No Way Home. 10/10

3 is indeed the lucky number.
===============

Lol. [s]Should anyone annoy me, I will spoil the movie here.[/s] cheesy grin

Please go ahead and spoil the movie all you want. It'll only affect those who are interested in reading it when you write it. I like my style, I don't bother reading long posts or any movie spoiler for that matter. I skip with the speed of light
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 7:47am On Dec 17, 2021
durubennie:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 7:56am On Dec 17, 2021
They just released a movie most people are still trying to watch, then someone that hasn't made any contribution to this thread will then decide it is finally time to comment. And what do they post SPOILERS. na wa for people sha

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 8:11am On Dec 17, 2021
Moneyboyz:

Bro take it easy, zombies are frictional creations and so are vampires. Vampires have evolved over the years and so did zombies.
They can be whatever the script writer wants them to be.

Movie science Sir, Movie science...
Superman can fly because he is an alien..
Spider Man was bitten by a radioactive spider which have him powers...

You getting the drift now??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 8:13am On Dec 17, 2021
MJBOLT:
there's a theory that humans mixed alien DNA with human/zombie DNA in Army of The Dead hence the reason why zombies can procreate.

Zombies are rotting flesh, flesh eating bacteria are constantly eating them from the inside out which is why they realistically don't last long...They just decompose...
Life can't survive in a zombie because a zombies premise in itself is something dead with no biological functions....
If somehow, Zack sticks with the theory, then they can't be called Zombies....It's something entirely different..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OSDD(m): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2021
durubennie:
Nice movie though.

Something Wey person don spoil for wikipedia...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2021
You guys worry too much.

Someone like me will read the whole spoiler, go ahead to read the entire plot on Wikipedia to confirm if it is worth my time then go ahead to watch the movie proper............... And still enjoy it. cheesy

StPete:

Please go ahead and spoil the movie all you want. It'll only affect those who are interested in reading it when you write it. I like my style, I don't bother reading long posts or any movie spoiler for that matter. I skip with the speed of light
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 8:47am On Dec 17, 2021
Calibrator:
You guys worry too much.

Someone like me will read the whole spoiler, go ahead to read the entire plot on Wikipedia to confirm if it is worth my time then go ahead to watch the movie proper............... And still enjoy it. cheesy

with this your logic how will you enjoy the movie, the plot twist and all, no shock whatsoever. You already know everything's that will happen before it happens. Well to each their own

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2828) (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) ... (3858) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.