Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3743556 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (3833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ebubemg(m): 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
kennykg:
I would just sit here till someone help me with the link for "now you see me 2" wish I had time for the cinemas
http://www.ganool.cc/now-you-see-me-2-2016-hdcam-500mb-ganool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nosyke(m): 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
obixcel:
http://dl.fardadownload.ir/Film/2016/13.Hours.The.Secret.Soldiers.of.Benghazi.2016.720p.WEB-DL.x265.FardaDownload_net.mkv

http://dl.fardadownload.ir/Film/2016/Gods.of.Egypt.2016.720p.WEB-DL.FardaDownload_net.mkv

Try downloading from the above links

Many thanks but like Oliver Twist can I ask that you show me how to 'fish' so that I don't come back again disturbing.

Please show me the link on how to download 'watchable' ones.

Many thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
Nosyke:

Many thanks but like Oliver Twist can I ask that you show me how to 'fish' so that I don't come back again disturbing.

Please show me the link on how to download 'watchable' ones.

Many thanks
The link was gotten from d same website,u can always go there to check up on latest movies, even older ones
http://dl.fardadownload.ir/film/
Ok let d fishing begin, as long as you have enough data to download with, backed up with good download speed (mb/s).
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
kennykg:
I would just sit here till someone help me with the link for "now you see me 2" wish I had time for the cinemas
Unfortunately,d HD of Now You See Me 2 is still not available online as of now. Although I've watched it @ d Cinemas,I'm still on d look out for it especially d Blu-Ray version.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
obixcel:
Unfortunately,d HD of Now You See Me 2 is still not available online as of now. Although I've watched it @ d Cinemas,I'm still on d look out for it especially d Blu-Ray version.

Didn't enjoy that Robinson Crusoe animation jhor

Seemed pointless
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
bobo65:

Seemed pointless
Ok
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dljbd1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
bobo65:

Seemed pointless
me too

Some scenes were funny though but the way the movie ended just wasn't ok at all....OMG
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kennykg(m): 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kennykg(m): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
obixcel:
Same here
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bridgesjnr: 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
'Peuto ricans in Paris'.....wink a breath of comic fresh air and boy did i enjoy it...8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by banky99(m): 7:32am On Jul 31, 2016
This video is getting som much hits right now a cypher
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8qbruc9zKw
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
Uchenna42:
Guys plsss... To avoid reduction of IQ stay away from "Meet the blacks"..... The movie is just plain stupid and useless (Saw Mike Epps and King Bach... Then I actually tot it will be funny) Guess I was wrong...... ... Everything from acting to directing was just off point..... What a waste of time and precious mb.... sad sad

My Rating 2/10...

Btw just watched Babel(2006) for the first time and I was blown away.... Alejandro Innaritu is really a genius... Awesome movie..... Enjoyed it

My rating 8/10

Mike Epps should be put in prison for that terrible movie. I get that it's a parody of The Purge series, but it was horribly done and the acting sucked big time! King Bach was terrible too, acting isn't for that dude, he should stick to his vines.

The only funny dude in the movie was the African dude - The moment he said "white nigga" I almost fell over laughing.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
bobo65:

Seemed pointless

You saved my time...*quits download*
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
Obixcel, have you seen A Hologram for the King? It has Tom Hanks in it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ebubemg(m): 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
kennykg:

Hope Clear to a certain level
maybe, haven't watched it am waiting for the HD or BluRay
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
Graviton2:
Obixcel, have you seen A Hologram for the King? It has Tom Hanks in it.
Nope,haven't heard or seen it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Graviton2(m): 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
obixcel:
Nope,haven't heard or seen it

Pretty good reviews - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2980210/
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
The shannara chronicles
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
bobo65:

Seemed pointless
I just saw d movie and I must say It isn't world class as most "DreamWorks" animations, but it is fair and ok. The makers were independent studios based in Belgium, not d familiar DreamWorks we all know, But they tried. The animation and story line were quite superb even though d execution was average. There were many scenes dat were hilarious too. And yes I agree with some, d ending was a big let down, it was too quick, not a befitting finale. The imdb rating is spot on: 5.4/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bridgesjnr: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
'Don't worry baby'...another dumb movie 0/10

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
I just watched the new Jason Bourne movie.

cool cool yes Bourne is back haha. my best movies ever except Bourne Legacy which wasn't really a Bourne movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by prachar: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Eagerly waiting for Wonder Woman. BTW Mohenjo Daro Movie is also nice
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
bridgesjnr:
'Don't worry baby'...another dumb movie 0/10

You harsh oh. Not even 1/10.

No chill at all.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bridgesjnr: 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
armadeo:

You harsh oh. Not even 1/10.

No chill at all.

lol cheesy...Jst picture this... a guy and his dad slept with the same girl unknowingly... she gave birth...she slept with the son again and then found out the son's father is the father of her girl and not his son (pls follow me wink) ...then she started sleeping with the son's room mate and everyone was cool even the mother of the son that is the wife her daughter's father...lmao.... (pls keep following)
and later her parents later came visiting and I think moved in... so she ended up with the the room mate...

how 'dumber' can a movie actually get? sad(

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:55am On Aug 01, 2016
The only thing I enjoyed about Crusoe was it was clear.

3/10.

Also watched criminal..

That's a cliche movie. 5/10.

It's because Dead pool was in it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:55am On Aug 01, 2016
bridgesjnr:

lol cheesy...Jst picture this... a guy and his dad slept with the same girl unknowingly... she gave birth...she slept with the son again and then found out the son's father is the father of her girl and not his son (pls follow me wink) ...then she started sleeping with the son's room mate and everyone was cool even the mother of the son that is the wife her daughter's father...lmao.... (pls keep following)
and later her parents later came visiting and I think moved in... so she ended up with the the room mate...

how 'dumber' can a movie actually get? sad(

Damn. I feel you now.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 9:26am On Aug 01, 2016
Suicide Squad in a bit...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
Baddestguyp:
I just watched the new Jason Bourne movie.

cool cool yes Bourne is back haha. my best movies ever except Bourne Legacy which wasn't really a Bourne movie
@ d cinema, or from on line in HD?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
obixcel:
@ d cinema, or from on line in HD?
none, got a bad version from a friend. i might rewatch it in the cinema or get an HD version.

but I know I'll definitely watch it again
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
Baddestguyp:
none, got a bad version from a friend. i might rewatch it in the cinema or get an HD version.

but I know I'll definitely watch it again
No wonder! all i see is just Cam version
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emmaway(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
LogansShadow:
Game of thrones(just finished the 2nd season)
Hi, please how can I download Game of thrones season 1? Please help me with the link.

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (3833) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Saturnalia(m), Olajiiree(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.