Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,053 members, 7,859,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2856) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3828584 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) (2857) (2858) (2859) ... (3862) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 2:10am On Jan 01, 2022
Happy new year guys

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 7:43am On Jan 01, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Red notice is another uncharted 4 in the making

Red Notice was a disappointment. They spent so much money to deliver a story that has been used over and over in Hollywood. The only thing attractive about that movie is the shot of three A list actors in the theatrical release poster.

But the cast brings nothing special to the movie. They could have easily gotten other actors to do the the same job (although the movie won't be as popular). Ryan Reynolds is being his usual talkative and funny self (he's been doing that since dead pool, fortunately I'm not tired of it yet).

Gal Gadot like most of her other movies is looking pretty and kicking ass. And the rock is still big macho man. There is a twist towards the end but they quickly make it useless minutes later. You can't praise their costume, it's not set in the 1930s or whatever. The movie is just easily forgettable.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 8:22am On Jan 01, 2022
Kaycee7:
Pattinson's Batman is different from Affleck's Batman though.

Well said, Pattison's batman is like a younger and inexperienced version. In the trailer there are shots of him hitting people repeatedly which shows that he is in so much pain and he has no control over his rage. In another shot, you'll see him with black eyes which could mean that he still having a hard time trying to live two lives. The costume looks like something that was made in a hurry.
I hope they give us a good movie.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 10:15am On Jan 01, 2022
SOZINN:

Well said, Pattison's batman is like a younger and inexperienced version. In the trailer there are shots of him hitting people repeatedly which shows that he is in so much pain and he has no control over his rage. In another shot, you'll see him with black eyes which could mean that he still having a hard time trying to live two lives. The costume looks like something that was made in a hurry.
I hope they give us a good movie.
This Batman is literally unhinged(because of his inexperience) that’s why he has no control. Although there are rumours that he was high on drug in that particular scene. About the black eye, he wears black makeup around his eyes under the cowl, to avoid a ring of pale skin appearing inside the eye-holes.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 11:01am On Jan 01, 2022
The series looks good
John.C funny guy cheesy

DC fans: is peacemaker a good guy?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2022
DieRich5:
The series looks good
John.C funny guy cheesy

DC fans: is peacemaker a good guy?
watch "The Suicide Squad" (2021) and decide for yourself.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mehn, the hooge numbers continues..... shocked

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
Revisiting the classic

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
oyaskii:
watch "The Suicide Squad" (2021) and decide for yourself.
nawao.........
from his quote: I cherish peace with all my heart. I don't care how many men, women and children I need to kill to get it.

He's a mad man obsessed with peace
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamL(f): 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
A Naija Christmas.
For a nollywood standard 5/10
Global standard 2/10.
I watched this movie because it is produced by one of Nollywood best directors Kunle Afolyan yet its a disappointment.
They got a Nice plot but was poorly executed.

Encanto 3/10
Wonder what disney was trying to do.

Sooryavavanshi (Bollywood) 7/10. Dope actions and nice climax.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamL(f): 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
Thanks to those who replied to my subtitle question.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2022
Double world 2019. Nice Chinese movie.

8.5/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FBS: 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
King Richard

10/10 for me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
Few years ago their was one very popular user here that was always talking about movies with us I have forgotten his name. What happened to that handle? Any idea guys?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
Encanto (2021) 7.5/10

A beautiful and warm-hearted story about the importance of family, Encanto brings its tale to life with gorgeous visuals, a vibrant and lovable cast and lovely music by the talented Lin-Manuel Miranda.

The story follows rather ordinary Mirabel struggling to find her place in her family full of extraordinary people. Yes, I know. The plot sounds very familiar. We've seen it multiple times. Afterall this is the 2020s and basically just about every story has been told a 100 different ways. What we look forward to is the 101st way the story will be told again.
And Disney does a pretty decent job of weaving this plot in an interesting and engaging journey that captures your attention and catchy, well choreographed musical numbers that entertain at every turn.

It's not going to go down as one of Disney's best entries but it's a solid entry in the House of Mouse's Hispanic category. Definitely a nice watch to enjoy, alone or with the family.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
Chibudollar:
Few years ago their was one very popular user here that was always talking about movies with us I have forgotten his name. What happened to that handle? Any idea guys?

Many guys are no longer active here....

Which one, Koice or Mekaprime?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by richie10k: 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
Someone please help me with a working link to download this movie.
My village people.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Iceyjayz: 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
Happy New year guys!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Iceyjayz: 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
richie10k:
Someone please help me with a working link to download this movie.
My village people.
The movie is on Netflix , you should subscribe and watch.
you guys should learn to support others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Many guys are no longer active here....

Which one, Koice or Mekaprime?
yesss, talking about Koice here
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by michigang: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2022
Abduleez1, kaycee7, purple, anfieldfan, chibudollar, calibrator, oyaskii, dierichordietrying, everybody; i recommend this song by zack efron and zendaya "rewrite the stars" from the film "the greatest showman." Its a great song.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2022
michigang:
Abduleez1, kaycee7, purple, anfieldfan, chibudollar, calibrator, oyaskii, everybody; i recommend this song by zack efron and zendaya "rewrite the stars" from the film "the greatest showman." Its a great song.
will check it out. Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
Red Notice was a disappointment yen yen yen!

Some of una ehn!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2022
Chibudollar:
yesss, talking about Koice here

He deactivated..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 12:12am On Jan 02, 2022
michigang:
Abduleez1, kaycee7, purple, anfieldfan, chibudollar, calibrator, oyaskii, dierichordietrying, everybody; i recommend this song by zack efron and zendaya "rewrite the stars" from the film "the greatest showman." Its a great song.
The Greatest Showman OST has been on my playlist since it dropped. Dope tracks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:52am On Jan 02, 2022
michigang:
Abdule.ez1, kaycee.7, purple, anfieldfa.n, chibudoll.ar, calib.rator, oyaski.i, dierichordietrying, everybody; i recommend this song by zack efron and zendaya "rewrite the stars" from the film "the greatest showman." Its a great song.

The song is good.
I've heard the version from Anne Marie and James Arthur.

I plan to watch the movie sometime.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 6:01am On Jan 02, 2022
michigang:
"The greatest showman" had one of the very best OST ever. Every track was a hit. I have had at least one song from it in my playlist ever since it dropped. Dope stuff.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by realestniggah: 7:00am On Jan 02, 2022
The matrix resurrection was just a waste of my time

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:10am On Jan 02, 2022
realestniggah:
The matrix resurrection was just a waste of my time

The absolute worst of the franchise. Matrix 2 and 3 shine in comparison.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 8:15am On Jan 02, 2022
So many movies not yet watched but these are my top 5 for 2021

Dune

Shiva Baby

Antlers

The Last Duel

Zola

PS: Anyone has any idea if House of Gucci is out yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) (2857) (2858) (2859) ... (3862) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Kaziar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.