Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3786758 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) ... (3845) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Who is this one arguing out of context?

I am not in the mood for unnecessary back and forth this weekend.

Comprehensive ability is a skill not imbibed in everybody.
IbrahimMav:

War is a game of strategy, objective & NUMBERS.Yes! numbers matter.

All three are not mutually exclusive.

It's hilarious that you'd use the film 300 to buttress your point when it's a fictionalized version of greek history. The number of the Spartans were appr 7000, and even though they won a number of battles, they ultimately lost the war. Guess why they lost? They were outnumbered.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IbrahimMav: 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Calibrator:
Who is this one arguing out of context?

I am not in the mood for unnecessary back and forth this weekend.

Comprehensive ability is a skill not imbibed in everybody.
don't be quick to call others stupid when you're the stupid one.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
You are right and I am wrong.

Belleful now?
IbrahimMav:
don't be quick to call others stupid when you're the stupid one.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamL(f): 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
KiNg0G:

Where can I download it

Fz movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamL(f): 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
House of Gucci: 8/10
If u marry into a family nor put hand for their family business o. Go start your own differently.

Please who can remind me of the title of the song that played during the court hearing?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
iamL:
House of Gucci: 8/10
If u marry into a family nor put hand for their family business o. Go start your own differently.
Dem u ain't serious for the marriage tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamL(f): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
DieRich5:
Dem u ain't serious for the marriage tongue

Say what.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
iamL:

Say what.
it is what it is, dats the issue of marrying from a rich family,ur one of Dem so u need to act as one
Some family won't let u start another business or Dem will partner or ur business go Dy on down the family business

House of Gucci is based on the true story of Patrizia Reggian undecided make I go download am
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
Weekend Watch List

- Nightmare Alley (2021)

- House of Gucci (2021)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
LMFAO.... So with all the noise and bitching Baba still collect Big Fat L!! grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamL(f): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
DieRich5:
it is what it is, dats the issue of marrying from a rich family,ur one of Dem so u need to act as one
Some family won't let u start another business or Dem will partner or ur business go Dy on down the family business

House of Gucci is based on the true story of Patrizia Reggian undecided make I go download am

Not everyone allows it, I have seen cases like that. I won't toll that line with anybody. My business my establishment abeg.

The movie wasn't about the true and complete story, u can check up the real story urself. To think that the powerful Gucci brand has no blood relatives as members of the company.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
abduleez1:
LMFAO.... So with all the noise and bitching Baba still collect Big Fat L!! grin grin
lolz, wahala for who wan attack others, I won't talk now till I watched it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
iamL:

Not everyone allows it, I have seen cases like that. I won't toll that line with anybody. My business my establishment abeg.

The movie wasn't about the true and complete story, u can check up the real story urself. To think that the powerful Gucci brand has no blood relatives as members of the company.
lolz..........not everyone sha

Ohhh, I'll watch it first b4 checking for the right info tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ahuzubillahi ...... grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Iceyjayz: 6:29am On Feb 06, 2022
The old guard 7/10

Charlize Theron never disappoint, I'm looking forward to the part 2, the storyline might not be that cool, but the action is super B.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Iceyjayz: 6:35am On Feb 06, 2022
abduleez1:
Battle at the Lake Changjing ......7.5/10

The Chinese industry seems to be growing and it's another big hit for the middle Kingdom. Another war movie that clicked and hit the right spot after The Eight Hundred. No expense was spared with this $200mn splurge of gargantuan production.

The acting was good although I didn't enjoy the Yanks portrayal — they were a bit bland with no vigor or depth. Some of the explosions especially during daytime looked a bit cartoonish but CGI was decent overall. Nevertheless, it's a nice watch. Cinematography was great as well as sound mixing.

This movie easily emphasizes the importance of having a powerful Airforce. The Yankees had it easy for most of the movie because of Air Superiority.
Also emphasised why having advanced and latest weaponry help ease your military operations.
The Battle at Lake Chanjing marked the first battle which taught people how to defeat a technological advanced US Contingent including marking the first major defeat the famed US Marine Corps suffered.

But it also teaches a lesson, shiny weaponry don't always win you war when you don't know how to apply it. Also grit, will and dedication matters in war.
At the end of the day, "in war no side is victorious or the loser, right or wrong. It all boils down to interests".

I downloaded this movie last year but still yet to watch it, I heard it smashed China box office, making around $911 million or thereabouts, I guess I will watch it now.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achilles100: 7:21am On Feb 06, 2022
Iceyjayz:
I downloaded this movie last year but still yet to watch it, I heard it smashed China box office, making around $911 million or thereabouts, I guess I will watch it now.

Last year kwa? Hmmm

That means you already have Spiderman: No Way Home now.

Abeg give me your site make I dey follow you for back.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achilles100: 7:23am On Feb 06, 2022
Kaycee7:
Replacing Pearl Harbor with Nightmare Alley for the weekend.

Na really Pearl Harbour grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:38am On Feb 06, 2022
Iceyjayz:

Yea... It already has a sequel now.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
⬇️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
10thDentist:
Who is this? grin

LMAO
the way these people talk about reboot as if original concept has finished.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
Civil War is basically a mini Avengers movie
10thDentist:
Who has the best trilogy?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
Which movie can i watch on Netflix now, that i won't get bored of
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kaycee7:
Weekend Watch List

- Nightmare Alley (2021)

- House of Gucci (2021)
Looks like the theme for this weekend was the Icarus phenomenon. People rising to great heights and grasping for more, only to fall to positions worse than they had ever been.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
The Tinder Swindler

Why expect police Justice , when you can easily pay an assassin.

If I were to be in their shoes, I know I would sell my kidney to be able to afford an hired killer.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:25am On Feb 07, 2022
New episode
Ymir had a very sad tale...

Her 3 daughters were forced to eat her corpse...
And their own children to eat their own corpse

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 1:14am On Feb 07, 2022
Baddestguyp:
New episode
Ymir had a very sad tale...

Her 3 daughters were forced to eat her corpse...
And their own children to eat their own corpse
guy........ don't post da pictures of the EP, dats spoiler review even tho I knew the ymir story.

U too fast post self
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 1:16am On Feb 07, 2022
DieRich5:
guy........ don't post da pictures of the EP, dats spoiler review even tho I knew the ymir story.

U too fast post self
lol, the episode has been out for hours....

Me sef I couldn't open my TikTok or YouTube apps until I finally watched the episode cos spoilers full everywhere
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 1:18am On Feb 07, 2022
Baddestguyp:
lol, the episode has been out for hours....

Me sef I couldn't open my TikTok or YouTube apps until I finally watched the episode cos spoilers full everywhere
animepahe is always slow in uploading AOT, I hardly use other sites, now ehhh I never watch am
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 1:20am On Feb 07, 2022
DieRich5:
animepahe is always slow in uploading AOT, I hardly use other sites, now ehhh I never watch am
same...I refreshed animepahe so many times since afternoon...
Until they finally uploaded it and I downloaded immediately
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:57am On Feb 07, 2022
Imagine anime spoilers chasing you all the way to the movie thread and it's not even for an anime movie. When people are very dedicated to spoiling.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) ... (3845) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: phr0nesis(m), prettyamebo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.