Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3785488 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) ... (3845) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
iamL:

1. It unfortunate that you are surrounded by lazy women, broaden your horizon.

2. Most Women in Nigeria these days are not full-time housewives. Most people will testify that their mothers are the bread winners of their family the reason they always remember their mother first whenever they made it in life.

These days Nigerian men are even the lazy ones looking for already made women to feed them in the name of "what-are-you-bringing-to-the-table" or"I want a high value woman."

Abeg na movies we come do for here o!

beautiful nonsense....
So ur mother is the bread winners of ur family? U are fvckin mad for insulting Nigerian father's
80% of Nigerian women re completely house wives bro
Dat first girl even smart pass u self

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2022
LMFAO..... grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
DieRich5:
beautiful nonsense....
So ur mother is the bread winners of ur family? U are fvckin mad for insulting Nigerian father's
80% of Nigerian women re completely house wives bro
Dat first girl even smart pass u self

You dey mind am. After him mama don go squeeze money from him papa or her different boyfriends finish she go carry am come give am. Even if no be ur papa dey give ur mama money, na one bros for corner dey give am.

Your papa sef get women for corner wey he dey sponsor.

May God never give us an abomination of a child. Amen!

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
iamL:

1. It unfortunate that you are surrounded by lazy women, broaden your horizon.

2. Most Women in Nigeria these days are not full-time housewives. Most people will testify that their mothers are the bread winners of their family the reason they always remember their mother first whenever they made it in life.

These days Nigerian men are even the lazy ones looking for already made women to feed them in the name of "what-are-you-bringing-to-the-table" or"I want a high value woman."

Abeg na movies we come do for here o!

So oga, na one bros for corner be una bread winner. Check am well or ask ur mama she go tell u.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Iceyjayz: 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Dotng:

Tfpdl dot se

Netnaija
Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
6.89 / 10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 1:00am On Mar 13, 2022
Just downloaded Spiderman No Way Home
Not really a fan of Spiderman movies but I'll check it out cos of the hype
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 2:47am On Mar 13, 2022
Done...
Spider-Man No Way Home 6.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 4:15am On Mar 13, 2022
Weekend Watch List

- Apocalypse Now (1979)

- The Adam Project (2022)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:30am On Mar 13, 2022
The Mitchells vs The Machines-

The synopsis starts with 'A dysfunctional family, the Mitchells'...

What exactly is a 'dysfunctional' family, because the family seems pretty normal to me. undecided In short, I see a lot of families like theirs and can totally relate with them, especially the first robot attack scene at the Dinosaur store where they try to execute the 'Butterfly formation' (that particular scene reminds me of my own family.)

White people and labels. Sheesh

The movie is nominated for the 94th Academy awards for the Best Animation category, and when you watch it, you'll understand why. Hilarious movie with thought provoking themes.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by suffering: 6:22am On Mar 13, 2022
After rewatching Spider-Man No Way Home, I’ve come to the conclusion that the movie is amazing!!!

It isn’t as good as Into The Spiderverse, but that doesn’t mean the movie is any less entertaining in its own right. I caught the Coronavirus for two days after viewing it at the cinema and I have zero regret about seeing it earlier than most.

Let me head to the cinema soon and risk catching the virus (again) to watch the new Batman; the reviews are overwhelmingly positive so it may be worth falling ill. I don’t want this hype train to pass me by, though I hate the fact that a new Batman actor is having his run of another three or four movie deal. I’ve seen too many Batmen in my lifetime.

Honestly, DC should focus on other IP apart from their mainstream heroes. Marvel took risks and it mostly paid off for them. I had to watch the first Guardians Of The Galaxy movie multiple times then consume the animated series before falling in love with the characters and lore of the franchise.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 10:03am On Mar 13, 2022
Ultraviolet.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 10:48am On Mar 13, 2022
⬇️⬇️⬇️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
Today watchlist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Kaycee7:
Weekend Watch List

- Apocalypse Now (1979)

- The Adam Project (2022)

My man

You can do platoon next. Since you are on a Vietnam streak

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
DieRich5:
Today watchlist
VLC player?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
Chibudollar:
VLC player?
Xplayer
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
GloriousGbola:

My man

You can do platoon next. Since you are on a Vietnam streak
Maybe I'll get round to it eventually. Coming back to modern warfare with American Sniper next week.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
8 / 10

First hour of the movie was all manner of annoying and depressing... After May died was when the movie began..., Epicness ensued..., as expected ✔️

Great stuff..., Nowhere near the greatness that was Endgame tho

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
Spiderman. No Way Home.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
Spiderman: No Way Home.

A fitting end to the "Home" series. 8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
See members of the brethren Corp I always talk about flying their colors.

Aye we sail at noon....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
Turning Red 4.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
DieRich5:
Turning Red 4.5/10
that bad?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
Chibudollar:
that bad?
it's feels like it's was made for female kids not really for boys tho cus it's too girly

The only character I like and was ok for me is Mei mother
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
Please I need a list of great suspense filled movies to see .. Not just any average movie oo grin I've seen memento , shutter island ,are there Other good ones too ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
The Protege (2021) : 5/10

Typical action flick , nothing "wowing".

I'm being biased with my rating, should have been a "4" but it gets an extra "1" for starring Nikita. I love me, some Maggie Q smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
Xylophonez:
Please I need a list of great suspense filled movies to see .. Not just any average movie oo grin I've seen memento , shutter island ,are there Other good ones too ?

Gone Girl
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 10:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
8 / 10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
The Adam Project 10/10
This is just beautiful, Ryan always do what he do best and the small Adam was perfect and really sounds like him and Zoe, u will hardly or never see her in shit films.......

marvel fans will love dis movie, 4 of our people in it kiss

Super hero landing grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by waploger(m): 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
DieRich5:
Today watchlist

which data plan u dey use?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
waploger:

which data plan u dey use?
weekly ND daily

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) ... (3845) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Lawag3, Ikanium(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.