Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,156 members, 7,845,810 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2937) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3801296 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) ... (3853) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:50am On Mar 28, 2022
Chibudollar:
Will Smith should try that rubbish with Dave Chappelle I want to see something.
That whole night, na only Jada jokes Dave go dey drop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 9:51am On Mar 28, 2022
Kaycee7:
Jada asked him, "What would Tupac do?" grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

This is wicked and maybe even accurate

Will smith Las Las just fall hand. Instead of staying with his buta wife he wifed area chick. I guess geto toto hits different.

obligatory

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2022
AnfieldFan:

His wife has a condition that makes her lose hair... Alopecia...

Happy Will won his Oscar, man thoroughly deserved it....

Coda winning best picture was thoroughly deserved too....
While his performance was okay, but the theory is that you stand little chance for best actor or actress in a year when another actor or actress plays a "celebrated Biopic" most especially a story as big as the "William Sisters".... Check Daniel Day Lewis in "Lincoln" (2013) and Gary Oldman in "Darkest Hour" (2017) for E.g
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2022
potland:
I have some people to slap on this thread. Calibrator is number one, followed by cao and queenslander. Dierich5 and nickshrapnel get ready to be slapped in future. Purple your slap Will be rocky. Have been plotting for years
weti I do u cheesy cheesy u wan slap cult.ïst?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bisqit: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2022
oyaskii:
While his performance was okay, but the theory is that you stand little chance for best actor or actress in a year when another actor or actress plays a "celebrated Biopic" most especially a story as big as the "William Sisters".... Check Daniel Day Lewis in "Lincoln" (2013) and Gary Oldman in "Darkest Hour" (2017) for E.g
smith didnt win for Ali and the pursuit of happiness
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2022
bisqit:
smith didnt win for Ali and the pursuit of happiness
That's why i said "little chance", it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Denzel Washington got the for an absolute beast of a performance for "Training Day" over him in 2002.

And Forest Whittaker got over him in 2007 for playing a flawless portrayal of "Idi Amin" in the "The Last King of Scotland" (A Biopic btw).
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Iceyjayz: 10:29am On Mar 28, 2022
cao:

The way that guy sings "Colombiaaaaaa" is a whole vibe.
Damn right, I've been listening to that song everytime, just listen to it with a good headphone or airpod, you will enjoy it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Iceyjayz: 10:33am On Mar 28, 2022
Kaycee7:
Jada asked him, "What would Tupac do?" grin grin
I think he went too far, he should have cautioned Chris instead of getting violent, btw I don't think he can do that to someone like Dave Chappelle, he's gonna get it hot that night. cheesy cheesy

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Iceyjayz: 10:38am On Mar 28, 2022
pu7pl3:
The Batman 3rd viewing :- 9.8/10
Is the movie that good?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:12am On Mar 28, 2022
IngeniousLeez:
Updates......
Army of the dead?
This is why fans shouldn't vote...
Too many people will vote for trash like this...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 11:12am On Mar 28, 2022
AnfieldFan:

His wife has a condition that makes her lose hair... Alopecia...

Happy Will won his Oscar, man thoroughly deserved it....

Lol, I know Jada has hair loss problems and the GI Jane reference was a distasteful joke. But common , that's ain't enough for that punch. grin

I knew he was gonna win the Oscars the moment I watched his performance for King Richard.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 11:13am On Mar 28, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Army of the dead?
This is why fans shouldn't vote...
Too many people will vote for trash like this...

Lol, the fans have spoken and I'm sure the Oscar organizers would be red in the face. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2022
Achilles100:

I have seen Titane(its a French movie), it started very well, the end gave me a WTF moment(and not in a good way, like is this the end, like really?) .

Maybe na another Titane.
I've downloaded it. Will be hooking up with Oscar winners and nominees throughout this week.

I wan see something.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 11:22am On Mar 28, 2022
oyaskii:
I be think say na plan work, till "ABC" censor am, so i still get lowkey feeling say na planwork, even Will dey laff b4 he just get up go wooze Chris.

Anyways, Kanye West dey pull this kind stunt before and dem dey ban am, Man get 22 grammy and dem don ban am from this year own because e dey move mad for the last 2 months...so anybody is "bannable" and to add fuel to the fire, "we dey woke regime"..Kevin Hart supposed host Oscar one year, dem go dig one of he anti LGBT tweet from years back, na so dem step epa down.

The point is, Will has an Oscar already. Blacklisting him won't harm him. Furthermore, theaters are already dying, Smith is one of the few remaining actors that can get people into Cinemas so he will be alright... Tomorrow, Chris and Will go d chill for one Island d sip expensive drinks...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 11:23am On Mar 28, 2022
oyaskii:

Who do you think should have won it?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 11:24am On Mar 28, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Who do you think should have won it?
Not negating Will's win but imo Andrew Garfield or Denzel Washington.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 11:27am On Mar 28, 2022
IngeniousLeez:

Lol, I know Jada has hair loss problems and the GI Jane reference was a distasteful joke. But common , that's ain't enough for that punch. grin

I knew he was gonna win the Oscars the moment I watched his performance for King Richard.
Chris Rock has always had this cool comic demanor, trust me if it was Dave Chappelle, he would punched Will back and enter into a 30 minutes stand up with Jokes all about Jada if security doesn't step in by then.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2022
Kaycee7:
That whole night, na only Jada jokes Dave go dey drop
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 11:31am On Mar 28, 2022
My man Hans is eating good. He totally went nuts on that Dune Score grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 11:32am On Mar 28, 2022
oyaskii:
Chris Rock has always had this cool comic demanor, trust me if it was Dave Chappelle, he would punched Will back and enter into a 30 minutes stand up with Jokes all about Jada if security doesn't step in by then.

Lmao.... Na this kind energy I dey like. Will dey mad. Biggest SIMP on earth waka come dey form macho.

As I dey look that event I just dey vex as I dey remember the nonsense wey I see for Deep Water between Ben Affleck and Ana De Armas. The similarity too dey uncanny. grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 11:33am On Mar 28, 2022
oyaskii:
My man Hans is eating good. He totally went nuts on that Dune Score grin

WB projects really doing him good. cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 11:35am On Mar 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

This is wicked and maybe even accurate

Will smith Las Las just fall hand. Instead of staying with his buta wife he wifed area chick. I guess geto toto hits different.

obligatory

Make na watch Deep Water and you'll see the perfect definition of Will Smith in that movie. embarassed lipsrsealed undecided angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 11:36am On Mar 28, 2022
IngeniousLeez:

Lmao.... Na this kind energy I dey like. Will dey mad. Biggest SIMP on earth waka come dey form macho.

As I dey look that event I just dey vex as I dey remember the nonsense wey I see for Deep Water between Ben Affleck and Ana De Armas. The similarity too dey uncanny. grin
Mans even agreed to an "open marriage" just to be with Jada... I'm thinking Jada's "game" and "energy" is totally fire cuz I don't understand anymore..How can you find something funny and unfunny inside 2 seconds ffs

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 11:46am On Mar 28, 2022
oyaskii:
Not negating Will's win but imo Andrew Garfield or Denzel Washington.

But it's exactly what you're doing man, you're negating his win grin grin

Denzel has a case but no one will dispute Will's win...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 11:47am On Mar 28, 2022
bisqit:
i heard she fùcked obama

Really, lol. That's some elite aristocratic pvssy you don't wanna mess with. grin

1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 11:50am On Mar 28, 2022
Will don boost this year Oscar's shaa, everyone still talking...
Man used his star power to draw more people in to see the Oscars..
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 11:53am On Mar 28, 2022
oyaskii:
Mans even agreed to an "open marriage" just to be with Jada... I'm thinking Jada's "game" and "energy" is totally fire cuz I don't understand anymore..How can you find something funny and unfunny inside 2 seconds ffs

Will Smith na SIMPING 101. He deserve him own course to be studied.
If na me be Chris Rock, as soon as he gimme that punch and walking away I go just say "damn, that's an ENTANGLEMENT I didn't see coming" grin grin
Make I see wetin him go come do.

@ bolded na that thing shock me pass. And his laughter seemed genuine unless he's a great pretender.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2022
IngeniousLeez:

Lol, the fans have spoken and I'm sure the Oscar organizers would be red in the face. grin
the movie is too shit...
Whoever voted for that hasn't watched any good movie...tf
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Anny505(m): 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
Still remember some folks here saying DUNE is overhyped and boring. I wonder what you gonna say now grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by alangrin55: 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Silence of the Lambs

Not seen it in ages, will get round to watching Hannibal soon as well.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
AnfieldFan:
Will don boost this year Oscar's shaa, everyone still talking...
Man used his star power to draw more people in to see the Oscars..
cheesy cheesy grin grin

Still doesn't stop the conversation if Oscars regress.
Most influencers and industry players more or less agree this year show was a shitshow.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 50d33q: 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
AnfieldFan:

The Northman
thanks
Is it out

(1) (2) (3) ... (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) ... (3853) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.