Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3767946 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) ... (3839) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Superhero movies will never cease to amaze me with their silly no kill rule

Batman refused to kill villains...but was okay having a car chase with one all over the streets and causing massive explosions with cars and tankers which they won't show but led to the death of many civilians
I'm surprised the police didn't arrest him for that sef
that's what I don't like about superhero stuff sha...
Someone that is not ready to sacrifice or make hard decisions cannot change anything...
Why they will keep fighting same villains forever
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
Baddestguyp:
How come nobody here has rated The Batman...

Many of us rated it when it the first week it dropped...you're the late comer.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
phr0nesis:

Till dem flog am USB cord naim him go learn to Waka fast

If you get mind go flog am make we see grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DrDax: 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
The Batman - 6/10

Bland....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
VerifiedStalin:
Buff Natalie Portman.
cool

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
VerifiedStalin:
Most rational Jared Leto hater.
this person needs helps, why is he hating on an actor in different movies, what kinda beef is that
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
Chibudollar:
this person needs helps, why is he hating on an actor in different movies, what kinda beef is that

I'd be lying if I said that Leto taking an axe to the face isn't one of my favourite scenes from American Psycho. I understand the guy's hatred completely. Jared Leto is a certified jerk.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kaycee7:
cool

Natalie Swoleman.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WrpvCmv0hk

Sick trailer. They don't make movies like this anymore.

Rave reviews so far.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
Purpl3:

If you get mind go flog am make we see grin
Because I no like life abi grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
phr0nesis:

Because I no like life abi grin

I think say you strong grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
Just watched this in cinemas is it available in Nigeria?
Amazing story amazing movie

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

I knew it!

People can change their identities but they can never change their personalities. I'm good at detecting aliases.

I have a strong suspicion that Koice and Mekaprime are lurking around with alternates, and I know the names of their new aliases but I will refrain from ousting them till I'm certain.

Lol, seems you on a roll. grin

Nice. I always found the one you detected on the series thread pretty familiar. grin Just couldn't put a name on it. Wondered how he sounded so familiar but the earliest most prominent interactions I've had with him was second half 2020 after Koice took a bow.

Batman of our thread. Agba 1 I hail thee. cheesy

Since we in the investigation game, I think I found mecka. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
One thing that made me laugh when I saw the Batman was when he deployed his parachute right before going under the bridge grin

That bro really inexperienced
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
abduleez1:

Nice. I always found the one you detected on the series thread pretty familiar. grin Just couldn't put a name on it. Wondered how he sounded so familiar but the earliest most prominent interactions I've had with him was second half 2020 after Koice took a bow.

Top marks fam. grin grin

We think alike. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nickshrapnel:
One thing that made me laugh when I saw the Batman was when he deployed his parachute right before going under the bridge grin

That bro really inexperienced

If e sure you go laugh in front of am grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
abduleez1:

This is absurd. I'm not even sure who this koice is or why I'm supposed to be his alias.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

Top marks fam. grin grin

We think alike. cheesy

Sorry, Chief, but I'm not who you think I am. Your investigative skills require some improvement.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

Sorry, Chief, but I'm not who you think I am. Your investigative skills require some improvement.

You're not my first choice, but you're a candidate. Your diction style is different to his but you exhibit a somewhat similar eccentricities at times.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

You're not my first choice, but you're a candidate. Your diction style is different to his but you exhibit a somewhat similar eccentricities at times.

It's weird how people constantly mix me up with other people. Not long ago, a guy in the DC thread tried to accuse me of being someone else. He never said who I was supposed to be aliasing for, but I found it odd because I've never tried to be someone else. I've always been sarcastic, and quirky, innit?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WrpvCmv0hk

Sick trailer. They don't make movies like this anymore.

Rave reviews so far.

Okay, I've seen enough...

Sick as fück?

Bad ass doesn't cut it?

The gore is... embarassed

I am so NOT watching it cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

This is absurd. I'm not even sure who this koice is or why I'm supposed to be his alias.

Not sure but you share some similarities and that review you dropped on the series thread looked like his style of formatting.

Also one thing that strikes out is your use of words, Koice had good command of English. You also do. Koice don't speak or type pidgin, you also don't.

The only thing that removes you from suspicion is that day you viciously attacked me verbally. grin Koice rarely attacked anyone. And Koice was obviously more of a DC fan and loves Dark movies like The Batman. But you seem to hate batman and veer towards Marvel. Na wetin just omit you be that. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
VerifiedStalin:
Buff Natalie Portman.
After the movie is over, is this how she will go around carrying big muscles like Kogi cassava?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
Purpl3:

I think say you strong grin
Purpl3:

If e sure you go laugh in front of am grin
E be like say you de beef people for this thread. Hope say we no offend you grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Farfalla(f): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Killer whales have very big and glorious gbola wink

So, being glorious isn't sufficient enough. It must also be big? tongue

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
VerifiedStalin:
Buff Natalie Portman.

Funny how some peeps earlier this morning on Twitter were still doubting her muscles. grin

One werey said the color of her arms and her palms were different. So it means pics were edited or CGI or she's padded.

Purple you dey see revelation.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ishilove:

After the movie is over, is this how she will go around carrying big muscles like Kogi cassava?

Nah, she's going to lose weight over time. She just needs to get buff a bit for the role.
Actors add or loss weight constantly depending on the demands of the role. But it's mostly been synonymous to male actors.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
abduleez1:

Not sure but you share some similarities and that review you dropped on the series thread looked like his style of formatting.

Also one thing that strikes out is your use of words, Koice had good command of English. You also do. Koice don't speak or type pidgin, you also don't.

The only thing that removes you from suspicion is that day you viciously attacked me verbally. grin Koice rarely attacked anyone. And Koice was obviously more of a DC fan and loves Dark movies like The Batman. But you seem to hate batman and veer towards Marvel. Na wetin just omit you be that. grin

Fair enough.

I'd like to point out that when it comes to DC, I'm mostly taking the piss. My wit often goes over your heads.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ishilove:

Lol, nah.

I reckon she's on a special diet and workout regimen. She'd simply stop taking them, and she'd revert to her former form.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ishilove:

Okay, I've seen enough...

Sick as fück?

Bad ass doesn't cut it?

The gore is... embarassed

I am so NOT watching it cry

This is the type of film I live for. It gets the blood pumping, and for two hours, I like to imagine myself as the protagonist, doling out justice in a violent and chaotic fashion, in an endless cycle of violence, between loving my friends and hating my enemies. I am the Northman and vengeance is mine!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 100naira(m): 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Abeg make Una list confam latest movies for me make I downloaded, I go travel soon.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
abduleez1:

Funny how some peeps earlier this morning on Twitter were still doubting her muscles. grin

One werey said the color of her arms and her palms were different. So it means pics were edited or CGI or she's padded.

Purple you dey see revelation.

Only ignorant neckbeards would think that.

Buffing up isn't even difficult to achieve with the right diet and workout routine; in fact, steroids are a quick way to buff up if you don't want to put in the work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) ... (3839) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: oyaskii(m), Barrywhyte1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.