Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3775526 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) ... (3842) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Jasonteague(m): 1:48pm On May 07, 2022
Multiverse of madness 6/10. The movie was more of Wanda than strange. Wanda is really powerful. She is undoubtedly one of the most power being in the MCU.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 1:53pm On May 07, 2022
gameboy727:
Just finished watching The Batman. Honestly I was dozing off occasionally. Movie was unnecessarily long.

Favourite scene was when batman drove through the flames while chasing Penguin.
your favourite scene Is a car chase where Batman caused the death of many innocent road users and truck drivers...okay
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by teeshet: 2:15pm On May 07, 2022
Ishilove:

I don't subscribe to all that woke nonsense jare. Agaja Trudo's Amazonian soldiers were well built and looked like soldiers. All these ones on Hollywood are fantasies that I can't get myself to buy into.
amazons, were they real or just myth?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by teeshet: 2:19pm On May 07, 2022
Jasonteague:
Multiverse of madness 6/10. The movie was more of Wanda than strange. Wanda is really powerful. She is undoubtedly one of the most power being in the MCU.
gamora will defeat wanda

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 2:28pm On May 07, 2022
Seems like Gamora owes you money abi?

Gamora sef will murder you for this nonsense comment
teeshet:
gamora will defeat wanda

8 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 2:39pm On May 07, 2022
People enjoyed Dr strange 2 but not the batman. How?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 2:47pm On May 07, 2022
Baddestguyp:
yep...
But I'm considering the Camrip cos it seems clear from screenshots here...

My problem is if I watch the Camrip, I will never go back to rewatch in HD...
I don't rewatch movies except it's very very very good
pls, post the picture of the camrip........I can't find it

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 2:48pm On May 07, 2022
Calibrator:
Seems like Gamora owes you money abi?

Gamora sef will murder you for this nonsense comment
grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 2:49pm On May 07, 2022
DieRich5:
pls, post the picture of the camrip........I can't find it
some people have posted it on this thread..check
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 2:53pm On May 07, 2022
IbrahimMav:

Bro there's nothing special about the movie. Watch the camrip and move on, when it becomes available in 4k, you can always watch it again.

the camrip resolution is like hdrip resolution. The audio is also good, so there's no real excuse not to watch it unless you only watch 4k resolutions

Spoilers will soon start flying in so it's in your best interest to watch it to get ahead of it.

lolz, normal the movie ain't special so dats the reason I can't watch the Cam, if I can't watch it with 3k, I'll wait tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 3:02pm On May 07, 2022
Baddestguyp:
some people have posted it on this thread..check
ohhh, those pictures back dem, I nor remember the page tho I pass dem all cus of spoilers ooo
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 3:03pm On May 07, 2022
Jasonteague:

Lol. The quest for the most powerful being in the MCU will never end. What was funny to me was when the creators of captain marvel tried to paint her as the "most powerful", lmao, the concept of her powers alone make her unworthy of the title. Sure she is one of the top heroes, if nothing else those cosmic radiations will protect her if she ever got in a fight and she will be able to obliterate some avengers in a split second which is cool. But I've always thought the title of the "most powerful" should be given to someone with the ability to weild and manipulate magic.

You see, the problem I have with magic is that there are just so many possibilities and the sorcerer or sorceress never stops growing. I don't care how powerful you are, I just can't put you on the same level with those who have access to magic, those guys can do anything. When you go up against a magician, you should just pray that they don't have experience or much knowledge. Or if you have a device or something that can turn off the magic, that would be better. A sorcerer could get hold of a great spell book, learn new spells or perform some kind of sacrifice, visit some weird place and boom they are on another level.

Even in the DC extended universe I won't advise Superman to get in a fight with someone like Dr Fate. Sure superman has definitive abilities that make him very powerful but what if Dr Fate conjures kryptonite and magically puts it into his body. Shit could end up like that. I consider Dr Fate the most powerful DC character, because he has access to magic and a thousand year old library with so many books in it. Anything could be in those books. undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 3:08pm On May 07, 2022
To buttress your point, in the best Vampire series ever made "The Originals".

The Witches are so powerful that even the most powerful Vamps don't mess with them.

Magic trumps science on the big screen!
SOZINN:

Lol. The quest for the most powerful being in the MCU will never end. What was funny to me was when the creators of captain marvel tried to paint her as the "most powerful", lmao, the concept of her powers alone make her unworthy of the title. Sure she is one of the top heroes, if nothing else those cosmic radiations will protect her if she ever got in a fight and she will be able to obliterate some avengers in a split second which is cool. But I've always thought the title of the "most powerful" should be given to someone with the ability to weild and manipulate magic.

You see, the problem I have with magic is that there are just so many possibilities and the sorcerer or sorceress never stops growing. I don't care how powerful you are, I just can't put you on the same level with those who have access to magic, those guys can do anything. When you go up against a magician, you should just pray that they don't have experience or much knowledge. Or if you have a device or something that can turn off the magic, that would be better. A sorcerer could get hold of a great spell book, learn new spells or perform some kind of sacrifice, visit some weird place and boom they are on another level.

Even in the DC extended universe I won't advise Superman to get in a fight with someone like Dr Fate. Sure superman has definitive abilities that make him very powerful but what if Dr Fate conjures kryptonite and magically puts it into his body. Shit could end up like that. I consider Dr Fate the most powerful DC character, because he has access to magic and a thousand year old library with so many books in it. Anything could be in those books. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 3:20pm On May 07, 2022
Calibrator:
To buttress your point, in the best Vampire series ever made "The Originals".

The Witches are so powerful that even the most powerful Vamps don't mess with them.

Magic trumps science on the big screen!
You will also recall a scene from the originals season 1 where Elijah told a witch that he can kill her before she even begins any spell, I’m not saying that the witches are not strong but if the angry intention is to go for the kill, Superman will kill virtually anybody in the DC universe.

Science with brains trumps magic. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 3:46pm On May 07, 2022
SOZINN:

it's funny how magicians are more powerful than gods in MCU

The title of gods should be given to more befitting characters...not those weak characters spoiling the name
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 3:50pm On May 07, 2022
SOZINN:
People enjoyed Dr strange 2 but not the batman. How?

The Batman was a slow burn , too long every scene is slow

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gameboy727(m): 3:55pm On May 07, 2022
Baddestguyp:
your favourite scene Is a car chase where Batman caused the death of many innocent road users and truck drivers...okay

grin grin

Actually Penguin caused it. He braked in front of a truck and it lead to the disaster that followed.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 07, 2022
SOZINN:

Depends on the version of supes tho. There are many versions of supes that can one-shot Dr fate irrespective of what he brings up. Kryptonite isn't an achilles heel for all versions of supes.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 4:24pm On May 07, 2022
¬¬

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 4:32pm On May 07, 2022
Elder0001:

Depends on the version of supes tho. There are many versions of supes that can one-shot Dr fate irrespective of what he brings up. Kryptonite isn't an achilles heel for all versions of supes.

Well, he has a magical link with the Egyptian god Nabu and through Nabu's powers he could bring himself back to life. See what I mean? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 4:40pm On May 07, 2022
Nickshrapnel:
You will also recall a scene from the originals season 1 where Elijah told a witch that he can kill her before she even begins any spell, I’m not saying that the witches are not strong but if the angry intention is to go for the kill, Superman will kill virtually anybody in the DC universe.

Science with brains trumps magic. grin

Yeah that young witch at the beginning of the series made Elijah's temperature rise without muttering any spells. She even dared to say she could make his blood boil on the spot. There is another scene where she makes Elijah cough a lot of blood which renders him unconscious for a few hours. She did that too without a spell.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MSGAMBLE9: 4:42pm On May 07, 2022
blingxx:

The Batman was a slow burn , too long every scene is slow
i swear i couldnt finish the movies over 2 days....very drooling buh still a fantastic film.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 4:54pm On May 07, 2022
I'm not buying all these "Wanda is the strongest in the MCU" bullshit till I see the movie for myself angry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Rita5(f): 5:06pm On May 07, 2022
Purpl3:
I'm not buying all these "Wanda is the strongest in the MCU" bullshit till I see the movie for myself angry

Oh you will buy it after seeing it. I always thought thor was the strongest but at this rate I fear for him if scarlet witch wants him dead.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by limcar: 5:14pm On May 07, 2022
Purpl3:
Hela the Asgardian goddess of death, ruler of Hel and
Niflheim, daughter of Loki will destroy wanda. haha
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MSGAMBLE9: 5:20pm On May 07, 2022
oyaskii:
"The Village Judge"....check YT or Dailymotion.
bros, pls am looking for a nolly movie staring stephie okereke linus and desmond elliot where steph cannot inherit her father properties unless she is marriedna.. i watch it once on Trybe tv before buh couldnt fiish it.

Pls can you help me wirh the title.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tunnex190: 5:29pm On May 07, 2022
limcar:

Please how is Hela a daughter of Loki? I am not understanding
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 5:35pm On May 07, 2022
Karleb:
If you are 18 and above and you watch camrip, you should be flogged. No jokes.

If you are 20 and above and you read leaked plots before watching a movie you're anticipating, you should be flogged.

If you like or post spoilers, no matter the age, you deserve to be flogged.

Unlike most people, I don't like surprises. I don't mind seeing spoilers and such. It doesn't ruin the experience for me
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 5:36pm On May 07, 2022
WriterNig:
So relieved... Trash series.

I stopped watching at Episode 3
Why did they even bother?
The show feels incredibly nonsensical and out of place
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 5:39pm On May 07, 2022
Rita5:

Oh you will buy it after seeing it. I always thought thor was the strongest but at this rate I fear for him if scarlet witch wants him dead.

Scarlett witch can't kill Thor unless the person writing is biased.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 5:40pm On May 07, 2022
limcar:

You mean daughter of Odin, lol yes..she is definitely more powerful than Wanda.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 5:40pm On May 07, 2022
Baddestguyp:
problem is Wanda is a villain but other characters act like she's a hero or something which is dumb ..
Critical Drinker was also talking about it too...
E.g at the end of the Wanda Vision series, characters were treating her like a hero for choosing to sacrifice her selfish desires to finally free others from what she caused...

Everyone on twitter says the MOM movie is actually more of a Wanda movie than a Doctor Strange movie
Critical Drinker is easily one of the worst movie review youtubers. I thoroughly hate his voice, his shitty opinions and his drunk persona

(1) (2) (3) ... (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) ... (3842) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: oyaskii(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.