Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3811396 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3032) (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) ... (3856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:24am On May 12, 2022
SOZINN:
Zeus is about to be nerfed big time in the MCU. I will not be surprised if DC has a better adaptation. What the fùck is he holding, that is supposed to be a real lighting bolt. I won't be surprised if it turns out to be a weapon like the mjionir and then from it he will channel his lightning. Marvel dey mumu eh grin

Well I don't quite like the Zeus look in DCEU. MCU's look is the more accurate adaptation. Zeus is supposed to look like a middle aged man. Oozing of Royalty, authority and elegance.

But it will be stupid if they make him use the thunderbolt to channel his powers like Thor. undecided

Still early days, we'll see how they portray the character.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:36am On May 12, 2022
Masterpiece duo Upcoming....

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:41am On May 12, 2022
VerifiedStalin get prepped.... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 11:59am On May 12, 2022
abduleez1:
VerifiedStalin get prepped.... grin cheesy

I'm ready to gag my way through this and enjoy every second of it. I’ll watch this one at home the right way - with my pants down. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:04pm On May 12, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

I'm ready to gag my way through this and enjoy every second of it. I’ll watch this one at home the right way - with my pants down. grin

Enjoy brother..... grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 12:11pm On May 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IbrahimMav: 12:18pm On May 12, 2022
abduleez1:

Dude na this same thing people dey warn you of in the series thread.
You'll post a tv show in the TV thread and still come post it in movies thread. And you still do same with posting movie opinions in series thread.

Na so you lack attention. Who wants to see same shït on two very different unrelated threads?

You no dey ever take correction until you collect. Later you go dey complain say ppl dey enter you as if people on both threads are blind.

That guy is an attention wh0re.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IbrahimMav: 12:19pm On May 12, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

Bro... grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 12:40pm On May 12, 2022
IbrahimMav:

Bro... grin grin grin
cry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Benalfa(m): 12:40pm On May 12, 2022
abduleez1:

Dude na this same thing people dey warn you of in the series thread.
You'll post a tv show in the TV thread and still come post it in movies thread. And you still do same with posting movie opinions in series thread.

Na so you lack attention. Who wants to see same shït on two very different unrelated threads?

You no dey ever take correction until you collect. Later you go dey complain say ppl dey enter you as if people on both threads are blind.
na only jambite dey jonze like this,lack of attention as a kid does stuffs to the mind.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 1:34pm On May 12, 2022
Matrix Reloaded 2003

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 1:34pm On May 12, 2022
IbrahimMav:

That guy is an attention wh0re.
REST
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:16pm On May 12, 2022
Omo see hype. shocked shocked

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gr8lex(m): 2:23pm On May 12, 2022
Gr8lex:
Link to this movie, anybody?
Can anyone help me here pls?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Richie0974: 2:37pm On May 12, 2022
DieRich5:
Meh I can't believe I enjoyed this movie back dem angry

3/10

You and me both. I rewatched it just a couple of days back and just kept laughing at my younger self.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 2:41pm On May 12, 2022
Richie0974:

You and me both. I rewatched it just a couple of days back and just kept laughing at my younger self.
cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 2:54pm On May 12, 2022
AnfieldFan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM4iy0reaCA

Pay attention to this...Looks promising...

An actor who has been phoning it in for the majority of his career, a director who has only directed a documentary, a pair of sophomore writers, an unremarkable cast, and LeBron James as producer...

It's great that Adam Sandler is trying something different, but I have a feeling this film will be a certified snoozefest. The markers are all there.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:05pm On May 12, 2022
Kaycee7:
E no clear for your post and the question, bros.
But now that we've specified that it's DCEU Supes, then yeah, Wanda takes the W with kryptonite

Thank you boss
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 3:31pm On May 12, 2022
abduleez1:
Omo see hype. shocked shocked

Tom Cruise is a high-ranking member of a high-profile cult, has strangely positioned teeth, is crazier than a paranoid schizophrenic, and shorter than Anya Taylor-Joy, but I'll be damned if he doesn't command the screen. He has a lot of charisma and the capacity to be dynamic. I've never seen Tom Cruise feature in a film in which he didn't give it his all.

I've gotten to the point where I overlook the man's beliefs, politics and lifestyle and simply appreciate his talent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ellexy: 3:36pm On May 12, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

Tom Cruise is a high-ranking member of a high-profile cult, has strangely positioned teeth, is crazier than a paranoid schizophrenic, and shorter than Anya Taylor-Joy, but I'll be damned if he doesn't command the screen. He has a lot of charisma and the capacity to be dynamic. I've never seen Tom Cruise feature in a film in which he didn't give it his all.

I've gotten to the point where I overlook the man's beliefs, politics and lifestyle and simply appreciate his talent.
Just call him an alien cheesy

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 3:44pm On May 12, 2022
Ellexy:
Just call him an alien cheesy

He, ironically, believes in aliens and UFOs, which are the core doctrines of Church of Scientology.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 3:54pm On May 12, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

An actor who has been phoning it in for the majority of his career, a director who has only directed a documentary, a pair of sophomore writers, an unremarkable cast, and LeBron James as producer...

It's great that Adam Sandler is trying something different, but I have a feeling this film will be a certified snoozefest. The markers are all there.

Coming off how good Uncut gems was, I feel this will be good....Uncut gems was Oscar level, and his performance was spectacular...The man knows how to deliver when he needs to...

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 4:03pm On May 12, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Coming off how good Uncut gems was, I feel this will be good....Uncut gems was Oscar level, and his performance was spectacular...The man knows how to deliver when he needs to...

Uncut Gems is solid, and he demonstrated remarkable acting range, however, Uncut Gems was written/directed by seasoned professionals. This, I reckon, will be the key determinant.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:47pm On May 12, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

See high praise. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 4:54pm On May 12, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

Uncut Gems is solid, and he demonstrated remarkable acting range, however, Uncut Gems was written/directed by seasoned professionals. This, I reckon, will be the key determinant.

Jeremiah Zagar also directed We the animals, I haven't seen it but it has favourable reviews...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Parizz: 5:17pm On May 12, 2022
abduleez1:
Masterpiece duo Upcoming....
bond girl during Pierce brosnan's reign

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Parizz: 5:21pm On May 12, 2022
abduleez1:
Crash (1996) ......6/10

Mehn, wetin I just watch. shocked
Thought Benedetta was full of nudity, but this one start film with noods, end am with noods. Endless amounts of brezz and yansh. Omo. grin

It's a mash of psychopathology, eroticism, body horror.
There were times I didn't understand WTF was going on. Pretty much weird and unusual style of storytelling.
the only crash I know was released in 2004
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Parizz: 5:34pm On May 12, 2022
abduleez1:
Viola Davis, Lashana Lynch, Thuso Mbedu and Sheila Atim in ‘THE WOMAN KING’

The Dahomey Amazons getting the spotlight.
I was hoping to see shaunette Renée wilson, Dana gurira
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IbrahimMav: 5:36pm On May 12, 2022
Parizz:
the only crash I know was released in 2004

The one starring Don Cheadle, right?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 5:42pm On May 12, 2022
abduleez1:

See high praise. grin

Hate him or love him, he's a great actor. I've no doubt he killed it in 'Top Gun: Maverick.'
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 5:46pm On May 12, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Jeremiah Zagar also directed We the animals, I haven't seen it but it has favourable reviews...

So he has two projects to his name? Big deal. Doesn't inspire confidence, still.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 5:54pm On May 12, 2022
Dotng:
The saga continues...

Will Smith should prioritise his divorce. It will be the most expensive project he has ever worked on.

After that, he can return to focusing on his career.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3032) (3033) (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) ... (3856) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.