Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3797803 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3054) (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) (3060) ... (3850) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:23pm On May 24, 2022
SOZINN:
+ other abilities. grin
his only notable ability is time travel...

I saw a clip of Flash struggling to catch a motorcycle from The Flash series
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:24pm On May 24, 2022
Nilon:
i've never seen the flash in one on one physical combat apart from running around like all those formula one cars.
even his speed sef...he's either too slow or too fast that he can time travel
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:24pm On May 24, 2022
Moneyboyz:
Master Chief is gone.
It should be who will win between Cortana and Captain America.
I believe Cortana will fúck him up badly.
hmmm..I doubt tho
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:26pm On May 24, 2022
nani667:
°°°°°°
Captain America wins
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 7:26pm On May 24, 2022
Baddestguyp:
hmmm..I doubt tho

Unless captain America hands are made of steel, his shield isn't enough.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:43pm On May 24, 2022
Lol

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 8:08pm On May 24, 2022
na CW cause all this nonsense grin

Nilon:
i've never seen the flash in one on one physical combat apart from running around like all those formula one cars.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by typicalgamer(m): 8:17pm On May 24, 2022
phr0nesis:

I think his AI (Cortana) also gives him an added advantage

Currently the ai Cotana is with the guy that beat him. Atriox

Now chief has a new AI code name THE WEAPON

Yup huge advantage Cortana adds to the battlefield
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by typicalgamer(m): 8:20pm On May 24, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Captain America wins

Stick to anime

This is not your field

There’s no way or definition cap wins in hand to hand combat

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by typicalgamer(m): 8:22pm On May 24, 2022
Nilon:

Clearly you don’t read the comics

Flash punches can disintegrate a human flesh
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 8:32pm On May 24, 2022
Seeing some of these actors we've all watched for years getting old sometimes makes me sad , like Brad Pitt. Leonardo Decaprio, Tom Cruise and the rest. But I guess that is just life.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 8:34pm On May 24, 2022
Nilon:
i met thor in my dreams

Good for you bro
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:37pm On May 24, 2022
Netflix's $200mn starrer. Spy thriller.

July 22nd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmllggGO4pM

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 8:41pm On May 24, 2022
abduleez1:
Netflix's $200mn starrer. Spy thriller.

July 22nd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmllggGO4pM

Chris Evans' moustache and Ryan Gosling?

Where do I sign up??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:12pm On May 24, 2022
typicalgamer:

Stick to anime

This is not your field

There’s no way or definition cap wins in hand to hand combat
rubbish talk...
We're talking movie/series universe only...

Cap wins imo
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:14pm On May 24, 2022
RE: "Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl" (2003). I recently copped the first 4 movies in this franchise again in crisp HD and seeing this first one reminded me again this is one of my favorite franchise ever bar the nonsense they released in 2017. Johnny Depp was so good in this and though he has played a series of other titular characters, he will forever be tied to "Captain Jack Sparrow", the performance was that good and any talk of a reboot without him or recasting the character is total hogwash.

The supporting cast of Orlando Bloom, Kiera Knightley and Geoffrey Rush also did a fantastic job to make it a grand watch anytime any day....on to the "Dead Man's Chest".

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:17pm On May 24, 2022
oyaskii:

RE: "Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl" (2003). I recently copped the first 4 movies in this franchise again in crisp HD and seeing this first one reminded me again this is one of my favorite franchise ever bar the nonsense they released in 2017. Johnny Depp was so good in this and though he has played a series of other titular characters, he will forever be tied to "Captain Jack Sparrow", the performance was that good and any talk of a reboot without him or recasting the character is total hogwash.

The supporting cast of Orlando Bloom, Kiera Knightley and Geoffrey Rush also did a fantastic job to make it a grand watch anytime any day....on to the "Dead Man's Chest".
I might rewatch this from the first movie again...
I think I'll download tonight
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 10:25pm On May 24, 2022
Baddestguyp:

lolz, dats super hero film for you
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 10:33pm On May 24, 2022
Shark Bait (2022) 0/10

Lol, The Shark get issues with the cast cheesy

This will be the last shark movie I'll watch, shark story is just too useless ND too predictable

Why na girl Dy always be the last person sad dem just kill the boys anyhow

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:59pm On May 24, 2022
Everything Everywhere All At Once....9/10

While it might look silly, there's some salient messages buried within the aloofness.
A24 have just outdone themselves. It's hilarious, crazy, bizarre as well as enlightening, perceptual and informative.
This is the BEST paradoxical movie I've ever watched. It's very silly while it's still sensible. It's foolish while it remains filled with wisdom.

And it touches on almost all facets of life: it's simply; Everything, Everywhere, happening All At Once. It's the best Multiverse movie, genre bending, time bending movie there is. It follows no rules cos it doesn't matter.

Michelle Yeoh is GOATED. Splendid performance. Big ups also goes to the 'Joy' actress as well as Jackie Chan look alike.
Kudos have to be given to the team: the director, script writer, producer, cinematographer and the cast for sitting down and coming out with this rubbish and still making a Beauty out if it.
As the saying goes: There's SENSE in nonSENSE.

It's the perfect satire!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 12:27am On May 25, 2022
Nilon:

Nice one. grin
But in your honest opinion, how many people can you think of that will be able to engage in hand to hand combat with the flash. The truth of the matter is that the flash you are watching was intentionally made to be slow. If he were to be like what DC had in mind from the comics. grin grin We won't even be able to watch him. In the series he's only moving as fast as he needs to not as fast as he can.

Normally, the flash can operate at the speed of light (299 792 458m/s). A speed that would create a huge blast, destroying everything around him including himself if he dared to use it. But he can use it because he can phase through anything, so when he wants to use it he vibrates his molecules through the air that would have collided with his skin. Imagine moving at that speed in phase mode.

And you are here talking about physical combat. grin grin You really think if he wanted that opponent dead, he will waste his time doing fight choreography. Talk about nerfing a whole speed god, well he had to be nerfed. That running around, trying to get those villains into iron heights is just the flash being "reasonable". If they made him to operate in god mode and kill all his villains, maybe episodes of the flash will not exceed two minutes. Only evil speedsters would stand a chance hereby extending the runtime. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 12:30am On May 25, 2022
Baddestguyp:

My point exactly. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 12:30am On May 25, 2022
Fresh (2022) = 7/10

smiley smiley.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:44am On May 25, 2022
abduleez1:
Everything Everywhere All At Once....9/10

While it might look silly, there's some salient messages buried within the aloofness.
A24 have just outdone themselves. It's hilarious, crazy, bizarre as well as enlightening, perceptual and informative.
This is the BEST paradoxical movie I've ever watched. It's very silly while it's still sensible. It's foolish while it remains filled with wisdom.

And it touches on almost all facets of life: it's simply; Everything, Everywhere, happening All At Once. It's the best Multiverse movie, genre bending, time bending movie there is. It follows no rules cos it doesn't matter.

Michelle Yeoh is GOATED. Splendid performance. Big ups also goes to the 'Joy' actress as well as Jackie Chan look alike.
Kudos have to be given to the team: the director, script writer, producer, cinematographer and the cast for sitting down and coming out with this rubbish and still making a Beauty out if it.
As the saying goes: There's SENSE in nonSENSE.

It's the perfect satire!!

This movie just made me a lifelong ARE fan.
I'm renewing my subscription for LIFE!!

No one can beat this studio when it comes to absurdities or stylistic movies. They're in a league of their own. No surprises it's the studio's biggest movie ever at the box office domestically.

I might just be forced to go check out LAMB. Was hyped for the film last year. Wonder why I pulled back in the dying minutes.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:47am On May 25, 2022
SOZINN:

Nice one. grin
But in your honest opinion, how many people can you think of that will be able to engage in hand to hand combat with the flash. The truth of the matter is that the flash you are watching was intentionally made to be slow. If he were to be like what DC had in mind from the comics. grin grin We won't even be able to watch him. In the series he's only moving as fast as he needs to not as fast as he can.

Normally, the flash can operate at the speed of light (299 792 458m/s). A speed that would create a huge blast, destroying everything around him including himself if he dared to use it. But he can use it because he can phase through anything, so when he wants to use it he vibrates his molecules through the air that would have collided with his skin. Imagine moving at that speed in phase mode.

And you are here talking about physical combat. grin grin You really think if he wanted that opponent dead, he will waste his time doing fight choreography. Talk about nerfing a whole speed god, well he had to be nerfed. That running around, trying to get those villains into iron heights is just the flash being "reasonable". If they made him to operate in god mode and kill all his villains, maybe episodes of the flash will not exceed two minutes. Only evil speedsters would stand a chance hereby extending the runtime. grin

Lol... Wtf.
See vawulence. grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:49am On May 25, 2022
Purpl3:

Chris Evans' moustache and Ryan Gosling?

Where do I sign up??

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:50am On May 25, 2022
Lol.... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by suffering: 2:24am On May 25, 2022
The Batman 7/10.

A really good movie and would play out the same regardless of which character was used. It could have a different hero name and wouldn’t change a beat. This is a true real world Batman and I liked the touch of his insignia been utilitarian. This is still his second year and you already know he’ll become a beast before his third or fourth. I’d prefer it more as a single movie which I can revisit every three years than a trilogy. Zoe Kravitz looked good. Normally she looks strung out on drugs. I hated how her character could take on multiple goons in one scene only to struggle with a single untrained attacker the next. I didn’t notice the length which people complained about. I enjoyed every minute of it. At the end of the day I preferred watching it for free or at my convenience over viewing it in the cinema. It was good but not world-ending amazing like reviews made it seem. My long wait paid off.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 6:22am On May 25, 2022
[quote author=abduleez1 post=113146400][/quote]

Hahahaha grin someone with the same thought process with me cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 7:09am On May 25, 2022
Movie gangss. Today is my freaking birthday. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:07am On May 25, 2022
Chibudollar:
Movie gangss. Today is my freaking birthday. grin

Happy birthday to you chief.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 8:16am On May 25, 2022
abduleez1 how you see this one?? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3054) (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) (3060) ... (3850) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.