Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3068) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3768164 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) (3071) ... (3839) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Neimar: 10:02am On May 29, 2022
Everything Everywhere All at Once

This film sef
I confuse sha grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Anny505(m): 10:48am On May 29, 2022
Neimar:
Everything Everywhere All at Once

This film sef
I confuse sha grin

Omo, I think say na only me oo. Na why I no fit give any rating for the movie. The movie title should've been Multi Verse Of Madness not Everything Everywhere All at once

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 12:10pm On May 29, 2022
Spiritwalker (2021)

3/5

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 12:13pm On May 29, 2022
JackBizzle:
Dr Strange MOM

9/10.

I love it because it is more than a marvel movie- it had horror parts. It tool a slightly different approach.

Sharrap.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 1:20pm On May 29, 2022
**Top Gun: Maverick**

Everything in the movie is flawless, especially the aerial sequences. The action is incredible and unlike anything I've seen in a long time. The last half-hour was wild, I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. But it's more than just action; it's full of warmth, heart and humour. The scene between Maverick and Iceman (Val Kilmar) brought tears to my eyes.

This film substantially improves on the original and will undoubtedly go down in history as one of the best sequels ever made. It is an action classic, in my opinion, right up there with Mad Max: Fury Road.

I rarely give movies a numeric value, but I'll make an exception for this one and give it a perfect 10.

6 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 1:34pm On May 29, 2022
Abduleez1, I trust you to get this reference.

[img]http://imgur.com/a/p5lr4rM[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 1:55pm On May 29, 2022
American Psycho
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Purpl3: 2:51pm On May 29, 2022
Kaycee7:
Abduleez1, I trust you to get this reference.

[img]http://imgur.com/a/p5lr4rM[/img]

Shawshank redemption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 3:17pm On May 29, 2022
Purpl3:

Shawshank redemption
Full marks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 3:20pm On May 29, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

Sharrap.

I see that you, ishilove and naptu2 missed Me.

Love you guys.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IbrahimMav: 3:28pm On May 29, 2022
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2022)....6.5/10

Better than expected.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 6:28pm On May 29, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

Everything in the movie is flawless, especially the aerial sequences. The action is incredible and unlike anything I've seen in a long time. The last half-hour was wild, I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. But it's more than just action; it's full of warmth, heart and humour. The scene between Maverick and Iceman (Val Kilmar) brought tears to my eyes.

This film substantially improves on the original and will undoubtedly go down in history as one of the best sequels ever made. It is an action classic, in my opinion, right up there with Mad Max: Fury Road.

I rarely give movies a numeric value, but I'll make an exception for this one and give it a perfect 10.

Wow.

Very rarely is a sequel better than its predeccessors.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 7:45pm On May 29, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Wow.

Very rarely is a sequel better than its predeccessors.

It's without a doubt the best sequel to an 80s film since Terminator 2, and Mad Max: Fury Road.

Tom Cruise is nuts but goddamn, is he good at what he does.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SPECTTOR: 8:59pm On May 29, 2022
Have anybody watched the Adam project?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 9:10pm On May 29, 2022
Kill bill volume 1

Confam Hattori Hanzo steel in this biatch!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 9:39pm On May 29, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Kill bill volume 1

This movie has eluded me long enough. Seeing it this week unfailingly.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kolena: 10:46pm On May 29, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

It's without a doubt the best sequel to an 80s film since Terminator 2, and Mad Max: Fury Road.

E be like say I go download am this night. Hope I won't regret?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mecka: 11:04pm On May 29, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Kill bill volume 1

Quentin tarantino should be studied in school. The way he makes movies one would think he's from another universe

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:10pm On May 29, 2022
Kolena:

Where you wan see am.

Face cinema or wait in lying for the ship to sail

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 11:15pm On May 29, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

Mission impossible is coming 2023. Have you watched the trailer? And to think the guy is 60 years or going to. It's bonkers
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 11:16pm On May 29, 2022
Kolena:

Na camrip you go download
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kolena: 11:29pm On May 29, 2022
Illusioneffect:

Na camrip you go download
That na another problem. High quality of it and Doctor Strange never show and i no get strength to go cinema like this sef. Mtcheew
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 9:26am On May 30, 2022
The Evil Cult 2/10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:31am On May 30, 2022
DieRich5:
The Evil Cult 2/10
Jet Li's Evil Cult?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 9:48am On May 30, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

val kilmer is back? shocked shocked

how dem take do am

fans will be crying for mans recovery

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TopeQs: 9:54am On May 30, 2022
Anny505:

Omo, I think say na only me oo. Na why I no fit give any rating for the movie. The movie title should've been Multi Verse Of Madness not Everything Everywhere All at once

Lol... Truly, the movie is confusing but it's very interesting.

It's the right illustration for TOTAL CHAOS, ABSOLUTE JOY. The movie is great, lived up to it's expectations.

One of the few main Chinese cast movie that I've enjoyed... The multiverse part is also beautiful, it's beautifully written that they compliment each other nicely.

Omoh, the actors did a great job, I love "mummy" Michelle, she's a joy to watch. A beautiful woman, funny, skilled in martial art, great in emotions and all.

Her on screen daughter is also a very nice actor.

The father nko, a very good actor, that man reminds me of prime Jackie Chan, just that Jackie is funnier..

The way the actors switch when moving from one universe to another is a joy to watch, changing tones, styles, skills and very smooth at all.

To think this movie was shot before COVID-19, the multiverse story was well told, no be the rubbish wey dem dey do for multiverse these days, eg Marvel.
Movies like that should be making at least $300m just for it's chronological order.

This movie is 9/10 for me.
Don't watch this movie in anything less than HD or 4k if you can, there's too much you won't want to miss.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tesatbb: 10:18am On May 30, 2022
If you are looking for the best free movies download sites out there, then simply go to.

[url]movies.texhtok.co[/url]

It is one of the best and free movie Downloader out there with lesser ads, the process of downloading from it is just in two clicks,
1. Search
&
2. Download

[url]movies.texhtok.co[/url]
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 11:09am On May 30, 2022
Kaycee7:
Jet Li's Evil Cult?
yeah
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 11:24am On May 30, 2022
DieRich5:
yeah
To block your kungfu just dey hungry me, comrade.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blessedchild234(m): 12:36pm On May 30, 2022
That movie confuse me too
Anny505:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 1:36pm On May 30, 2022
Kaycee7:
To block your kungfu just dey hungry me, comrade.
lolz

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IbrahimMav: 4:03pm On May 30, 2022
The Endless (2017)....8/10

This is one of those independent low-budget films that renews one’s faith in the film industry.

I’m all for Hollywood blockbusters, full of superheroes and exploding planets, but I love these smaller films that often tackle more interesting themes as well as giving us characters we can truly relate to.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) (3071) ... (3839) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.