Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3076) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3747181 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3073) (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
Link to download Tony Jaa
THE PROTECTOR 2005
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Moneyboyz:

Northern Nigeria to be precise.
That’s genocide, lol

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WHITELIGHTER: 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
Gerald Butler's "Last Seen Alive"

Ain't that bad a movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IbrahimMav: 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
IbrahimMav:
The Endless (2017)....8/10

This is one of those independent low-budget films that renews one’s faith in the film industry.

I’m all for Hollywood blockbusters, full of superheroes and exploding planets, but I love these smaller films that often tackle more interesting themes as well as giving us characters we can truly relate to.

Resolution (2012)......7.7/10

A companion film to the above.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
Omo the way this week worse for movie/series watching for me ehn. cry cry

A whole one week just yesterday na im I watch The Boys S3 episode one. embarassed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Treyknowles(m): 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black pearl
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by suffering: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sonic The Hedgehog. 7/10

My review goes in the direction of IGN’s. I never cared to watch the movie until I saw the first eight minutes on YouTube. It seems short samples are the new direction studios are employing to build interest in their movies — the strategy is working very well. I can’t wait for the new Avatar’s eight minute trailer to drive me to the cinema in December.

Sonic was likeable. Tika Sumpter was scrumptious. James Marsden held his own as the lead actor. I miss him a lot on Westworld. Jim Carrey was outstanding in his role. Dude was in beastmode personifying the character of Dr Robotnik. I was surprised he could play such a high-energy character in his advanced age. He was perfect for the position. A movie like this makes me realize I should see it in cinemas with children of my own. Sha, the time will come in future.

My only problems were the short runtime, a huge jump from the sister-in-law’s house to San Francisco in which scenes were obviously cut to make the targeted runtime and Dr Robotnik not been a moniker rather than a name. Other than those I’m looking forward to viewing the sequel tonight. Binging on the franchise is a benefit of watching the film late.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viiictor10(m): 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
Baddestguyp:
20 seasons?
Yeah, with an average of 20 episodes
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IbrahimMav: 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
The Batman (2022).....9/10

What a fuccking masterpiece.

8 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by emojay(m): 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tha batman (2022)........8/10

I was not a Pattinson fan because I didn't enjoy his first movie and only movie I saw before tenet, and then batman. I think Ben Affleck can rest now, if he wants let Pattinson just continue.
Who remembers Halle Berry's catwoman movie some years back.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
emojay:

I was not a Pattinson fan because I didn't enjoy his first movie and only movie I saw before tenet, and then batman. I think Ben Affleck can rest now, if he wants let Pattinson just continue.

Batman is the type of movie that grows on you, they should have left it for more than 45 days
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
Rrr.

Indian movie.

Unbelievable action scenes and I mean that.

Entertaining watch though.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
armadeo:
Rrr.

Indian movie.

Unbelievable action scenes and I mean that.

Entertaining watch though.

downloading this later, hope it is not the usual ridiculous action Indian acts some times
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baloranking(m): 5:31am On Jun 06, 2022
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baloranking(m): 5:32am On Jun 06, 2022
Mtv movie awards best fight

Madey vs casey in euphoria grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by samistry(m): 7:13am On Jun 06, 2022
Excellent! Give us morb morbius please.
Baloranking:
grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:20am On Jun 06, 2022
Baloranking:
grin

But how much is it in Morbius dollars? It's a well known fact that Morbius dollars is stronger than US dollars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baloranking(m): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

But how much is it in Morbius dollars? It's a well known fact that Morbius dollars is stronger than US dollars.

That should be $16 billion morbius dollars grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IbrahimMav: 7:25am On Jun 06, 2022
Baloranking:
grin

I watched this film recently and it's straight garbage. so why is it so popular all of a sudden?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:29am On Jun 06, 2022
Baloranking:

That should be $16 billion morbius dollars grin

Nice! When will Sony mint these glorious Morb legal tender? It is very necessary cos you never know when it's morbin time!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:30am On Jun 06, 2022
IbrahimMav:

I watched this film recently and it's straight garbage. so is it so popular all of a sudden?

Morbius came out, didn't do particularly great and exited theaters quietly. Online, people started making fun of the movie and started using Morbius for various memes, notably "It's Morbin' Time", a line not actually in the movie, but since nobody watched or even wanted to see it to confirm, it spread for its ridiculousness. cheesy

Sony sees this and somehow thinks this means Morbius is popular so they rerelease it in theaters and it goes as well as you'd expect. grin

6 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IbrahimMav: 7:40am On Jun 06, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

Morbius came out, didn't do particularly great and exited theaters quietly. Online, people started making fun of the movie and started using Morbius for various memes, notably "It's Morbin' Time", a line not actually in the movie, but since nobody watched or even wanted to see it to confirm, it spread for its ridiculousness. cheesy

Sony sees this and somehow thinks this means Morbius is popular so they rerelease it in theaters and it goes as well as you'd expect. grin

So.... was the 85k gross good or bad?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:48am On Jun 06, 2022
IbrahimMav:

So.... was the 85k gross good or bad?

Considering that it was rereleased in over a thousand theaters, with an average ticket price of $82, I'd say it's bad. It's a colossal flop... again.cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:52am On Jun 06, 2022
Chibudollar:
downloading this later, hope it is not the usual ridiculous action Indian acts some times

He just said "unbelievable action scenes" and you're still asking.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 7:53am On Jun 06, 2022
IbrahimMav:
The Batman (2022).....9/10

What a fuccking masterpiece.
The scene were Batman and Gordon interrogated the Penguin is bloody marvelous!. Men they all deserve an award for that scene.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 10:20am On Jun 06, 2022
2016 was such a banger year for movies across all genres ngl.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 11:01am On Jun 06, 2022
The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent

Out on tfpdl

Looks like a career resurgence for Nicolas Cage.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mayor1814: 11:31am On Jun 06, 2022
TEHRAN is one of the best series out there right now. Give it to Marjan and Tamar. Those two women are far gone. Deep, dark and adventurous spies. Ready for any eventuality.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Treyknowles(m): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2022
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by suffering: 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
Sonic The Hedgehog 2. 6.9/10

Not much improvement over the prequel apart from the runtime and inclusion of 90s hip hop. The new characters from the game were cool, and Dr. Eggman's changing costumes were a nice touch. Jim Carrey was born for the role which he embodies wholly. The original character will seem odd without his personality if I ever get into playing the videogames. Idris's booming voice fit well with Knuckles. The man is good at playing bad guys. I hope this movie goes the Godzilla route and receives a final installment, I'll happily enter the cinema to watch it now that it has my attention.

The weak parts of the movie this time were the main human characters. I spent most of their scenes wishing to watch more Sonic, Knuckles and Tails interactions. I couldn't care less regarding whatever struggle the sister-in-law was having with her boyfriend who appeared no different from a cardboard cutout included in the movie as eye candy. It was good to see the little girl from the first movie add a few inches in height from growing, time flies fast. At this point I won't consider Jim Carrey as a human character because he fit right in with the CGI actors. His energy matched their performances beat for beat. He said in an interview he was looking forward to playing a fat Dr. Eggman. I hope they don't go that route. Let him stay slim for the movie series. Create new costumes for him since those are well received.

My next binge after this series is The Croods. Both Boss Baby titles are highly recommended.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
emojay:

Ben should rest undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
Through_My_Window_(2022) 0/10
Childish sex scene ND dem always making a bad boy turn to simp cus he fvck a virgin girl sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (3073) (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: dedghoul, toluxe0075 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.