Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3725613 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3215) (3216) (3217) (3218) (3219) (3220) (3221) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 9:22am On Sep 12, 2022
These movies and "the barbarian" will be the biggest horror movies this September.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:57am On Sep 12, 2022
oyaskii:
Same point i have been trying to pass across but somewhere he is missing it. Searching for anything "new" or "original" is like looking for a needle in a haystack. We are way past peak now and i have made peace with that.
actually we can still get something semi-original but Hollywood prefers to focus and redo what has worked before instead of taking risks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2022
Baddestguyp:
actually we can still get something semi-original but Hollywood prefers to focus and redo what has worked before instead of taking risks
That's what I have been saying, yet I'm the enemy.

Just watch as clown GloriousGbola will come for you, I'm sure that guy dreams of being a transgender.yuck.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:41am On Sep 12, 2022
GloriousGbola:

one food everyday? wow! who would have thought. the only thing to watch is star wars! there is absolutely NOTHING else to watch but a family friendly science fantasy space opera hosted on the disney channel!

oh my words!

there are zero other cds, dvds, mkvs, blu rays

i did not realize your were living in north korea where the supreme dictator decided that star wars is the only thing for the popluace to watch. My bad.
Don't be in a hurry to talk, learn to read and comprehend.
GRIMMJOE:

People want something new so they ran to Ford vs Ferrari and ditched Charles' Angels, and of course Charles' Angels flopped.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 10:44am On Sep 12, 2022
GRIMMJOE:

Just watch as clown GloriousGbola will come for you, I'm sure that guy dreams of being a transgender.yuck.

please take your sexual obsessions elsewhere.

we know how it is

those who make the most noise are the ones who actually have a figurative and literal hard on for

the other men of culture here are talking about booba, onion butt - while you are obsessing over men with dciks.

we can help you out with a sex doll if you're too scared to actually seek em out tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:48am On Sep 12, 2022
GloriousGbola:

please take your sexual obsessions elsewhere.

we know how it is

those who make the most noise are the ones who actually have a figurative and literal hard on for

the other men of culture here are talking about booba, onion butt - while you are obsessing over men with dciks.

we can help you out with a sex doll if you're too scared to actually seek em out tongue
You're not making any sense.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2022
GRIMMJOE:

there's a reason I rate directors like Christopher Nolan and his movies above all these average crap we see nowadays...his movies are always a breath of fresh air

With people like Nolan, you either get something new or at least a fresh imaginative take on something we've seen before...
Not the same repititive stuff

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 11:00am On Sep 12, 2022
Interstellar

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2022
MJBOLT:
Interstellar
please rate the movie, so that others here will understand the importance of something fresh and original.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:11am On Sep 12, 2022
Baddestguyp:
there's a reason I rate directors like Christopher Nolan and his movies above all these average crap we see nowadays...his movies are always a breath of fresh air

With people like Nolan, you either get something new or at least a fresh imaginative take on something we've seen before...
Not the same repititive stuff

And coincidentally, someone just mentioned Interstaller, another Nolan movie.

I've seen almost all his movie, I hate world war movies, but after I saw Drunkrik, I understood why the rest were boring and repetitive.

Btw, did you spot the similarities between Memento and a stand power in Jojo part 6, where the victim can only remember 3 things at a time, looked like a direct inspiration from Nolans work.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitecloth: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2022
I'm watching it a second time now.
The best action film this season.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
And coincidentally, someone just mentioned Interstaller, another Nolan movie.

I've seen almost all his movie, I hate world war movies, but after I saw Drunkrik, I understood why the rest were boring and repetitive.

Btw, did you spot the similarities between Memento and a stand power in Jojo part 6, where the victim can only remember 3 things at a time, looked like a direct inspiration from Nolans work.
haven't seen Memento yet...
But I clearly remember the stand in Jojo part 6 since I saw it few days ago...

I'll download Memento
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
DieRich5:
Thor: love and breakfast 5.5/10
The 5.5 rating is for the upgraded hammer
WTF Zeus looking like a fat fool angry

Ted lasso fans did u guys see our guy In it grin

I never see any marvel movies to take my black widow spot so far tongue

Black widow spot is not even a coveted spot undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
pu7pl3:

Black widow spot is not even a coveted spot undecided
Love and Thunder was even more entertaining than Black Widow
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
AnfieldFan:
Barbarian.....Not streaming yet....Horror lovers should put this on their watchlist....
Excellent reviews...

Have it on my watchlist since two months ago when I watched the trailer.

The experience of the producers of the movie is impressive for the horror genre.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
A shot of Little Mermaid remake and Aquaman 2018 movie

Both of them are underwater

One looks like very grey and dull

The other looks vibrant and colorful

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2022
pu7pl3:

Milk that franchise for all it's worth

Disney's way.
All old cartoons loved by audience na goldmine like dis.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
oyaskii:
More than half of the "something fresh and original" that has been out in the past two years across genres have been shite and down right gutter quality so you logic and line of thinking falls flat...I will take what i can get at this point be it reboot or something fresh as along as it's good.

Even the new movies since 2020 that was "fresh and original" with good quality, how many people watched and supported both in America and worldwide??

Wetin happen to James Wan Malignant, In the Heights, Tick Tick Boom! Promising Young Woman etc??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
abduleez1:

Even the new movies since 2020 that was "fresh and original" with good quality, how many people watched and supported both in America and worldwide??

Wetin happen to James Wan Malignant, In the Heights, Tick Tick Boom! Promising Young Woman etc??
Even these ones screaming for "fresh and original" no watch most of these. Na just noise for attention.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kaycee7:
Even these ones screaming for "fresh and original" no watch most of these. Na just noise for attention.

You dey mind dem.
Na wetin dey vex me pass. Fresh and original go come dem no go watch. Dem go come dey mouth off like say Hollywood no drop options. Na blockbuster dem dey find come dey expect auteur direction. grin

The only top rated auteur director I can think of presently that would give an auteur storyline as well as get blockbuster production budget is Nolan.

It's very clear, the audience tastes determines what Hollywood execs greenlight. Na why person go get liver bring sequel of Top Gun since 1986 come 2022 and make over a billion and the highest grossing movie for the year. Same as getting Batman every generation and hitting box office success repeatedly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lusid: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
Viola davis stern face can make you reorder your steps in life. Who's with me?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lusid: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
please rate the movie, so that others here will understand the importance of something fresh and original.
You want sth fresh? Slumdog Millionaire and Life of Pi. Haha
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lusid: 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2022
SOZINN:
These movies and "the barbarian" will be the biggest horror movies this September.
i see them appearing in your sleep. I see you sleep running in the middle of the night to nowhere butt naked. Sb shout amen
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lusid: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Next is the remake or should i say reboot of Goodfellas and The Godfather
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by freezyprinzy(m): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
BlackManta:

Ratio?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2022
lusid:
Next is the remake or should i say reboot of Goodfellas and The Godfather
Hollywood won't let anything rest without turning it into a franchise they can milk till eternity
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
BlackManta:

this Little Mermaid, isn't it a kids movie?
Been seeing posts of kids reacting to the trailer

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
BlackManta:

Only Alita looked like she was under water.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kaycee7:
Love and Thunder was even more entertaining than Black Widow

I no Sabi wetin Dierich dey cap...he will now come and say it's personal preference.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
abduleez1:

Disney's way.
All old cartoons loved by audience na goldmine like dis.

And the truth is that I can't even be mad at that grin
Let them get their bag.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IbrahimMav: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
Saloum (2021)......9/10

This Senegalese thriller too sweet die.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IbrahimMav: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (3215) (3216) (3217) (3218) (3219) (3220) (3221) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.