Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3748111 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) (3244) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:36am On Oct 04, 2022
ShaqFu:
I tell you this for free: the only good and bad bitches_ that WriterNG dude get are his right and left hand. grin cheesy

Good bitch _: left
Bad bitch_: right

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:38am On Oct 04, 2022
Magnoliaa:

She has responded since 5 p.m. in the evening or thereabouts. What are y'all feeling yourselves for? undecided

I can understand as some of y'all are barely known. She was an ex-mod as well and she has twats like you always shitting poop in her mentions from time to time, so you cannot possibly understand how it is like to be waddling through mentions in a day. Nobody dey quote una, unless you quote them* grin. That is when you always have 2 minutes of relevance in your dry e-lives. And before you come here to say mentions or popularity on NL don't matter, ask WriterNig why he decided to make a mountain out of a molehill, if truly mentions and online acknowledgements are nothing.

Based ko, alkali ni.
ROTFL!!!

Comedy

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:42am On Oct 04, 2022
Magnoliaa:
They don't have women in their lives and they supposedly don't care about women, but any small attention a lady gets like this, from a faceless forum for that matter, their bodies go dey pepper and scratch them.

Awon *******s wishing it was them, and masking their lacks with epistles. Mtcheeeewwwww.
Maggie, you're giving them back to back

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 6:18am On Oct 04, 2022
PREDESTINATION

Just watched this movie again. 9/10

Time travel mind twister!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:34am On Oct 04, 2022
Ishilove:
Aunty Mango, see me see nonsense o.

I just didn't have their energy yesterday, and since it was a special day for me, I no wan drag their papa so I gave them the middle finger and moved on. Wetin I dey tink pass all these small boys who, like Shaq-fu aptly observed, their right hands are their girlfriends. They fall asleep, cóck in hand and wake up angry at the world.

As you should. It was a special day for you and shouldn't come be spoilt with some shenanigans by irrelevant elements online.

They never know how to stop or remove face or something, no; they must sha use every opportunity to lecture and post think pieces about men/women.

And I even just recall that you think Buda.atum a woman. grin

So in your mind, it was just a woman online creating a thread to wish another woman a happy birthday. I mean, you called buda "my big aunty." Has zero thing to do with a man simping for you as far as you were concerned.

They are always angry, without a doubt, but some of us will always be here to knock their brains' engines back to reality if we so please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:41am On Oct 04, 2022
Magnoliaa:

As you should. It was a special day for you and shouldn't come be spoilt with some shenanigans by irrelevant elements online.

They never know how to stop or remove face or something, no; they must sha use every opportunity to lecture and post think pieces about men/women.

And I even just recall that you think Buda.atum a woman. grin

So in your mind, it was just a woman online creating a thread to wish another woman a happy birthday. I mean, you called buda "my big aunty." Has zero thing to do with a man simping for you as far as you were concerned.

They are always angry, without a doubt, but some of us will always be here to knock their brains' engines back to reality if we so please.
I deliberately misgender Uncle Buda. It's a private joke grin

My big brother Naptu2 always created threads for me in the past. Does that make him a simp? See, 'simp' is the most abused word on this forum and it is shameful what these small boys are turning the forum to. When we show love to one another, these broken people who lack love in their lives find it unbearable and thus mock it because they can't have it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:45am On Oct 04, 2022
Ishilove:
I deliberately misgender Uncle Buda. It's a private joke grin

Oh. cheesy

Okay... I think it was kobo.junkie then. Yeah, it's kobo. I remember you said you've always known about Buda, but it's KB you're sure of being a woman.

Anyway, that's that jare.

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clint02(m): 7:47am On Oct 04, 2022
Anikulapo
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:49am On Oct 04, 2022
Ishilove:
My big brother Napt.u2 always created threads for me in the past. Does that make him a simp? See, 'simp' is the most abused word on this forum and it is shameful what these small boys are turning the forum to. When we show love to one another, these broken people who lack love in their lives find it unbearable and thus mock it because they can't have it.

This! This. Like people cannot freely be vulnerable or sweet or open to one another anymore without them getting tagged as being stupid or whatever.

It's so annoying. angry

Free your mind and just love life, people.

And it'll all come back to bite them in the ass, because they've so raised this bar of engagement and have contributed to the online mob of shaming their fellow men that even they themselves will now find it hard to make an honest compliment, comment or observation.

They'll have to resort to alternate monikers just to interact with women online, so who are you deceiving? grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 7:54am On Oct 04, 2022
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hopefulLandlord: 8:10am On Oct 04, 2022
I have no horse in this race but it felt like a painful read seeing that response to the message coming after the call out. I'm not saying (s)he definitely responded due to the call out but it's a bad looking coincidence if it's a coincidence

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 8:21am On Oct 04, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
I have no horse in this race but it felt like a painful read seeing that response to the message coming after the call out. I'm not saying (s)he definitely responded due to the call out but it's a bad looking coincidence if it's a coincidence

Are you on NL 24/7?
Do all your SM dms get answered immediately?

I sent Ishi a personal and salacious birthday message. She also answered late, probably because she was having fun in the REAL world.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:55am On Oct 04, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Is it Igiveladiesbj's or budaatum's birthday wish we're talking about here?

Was the Cotonou writer referring to IGLBJ? Boya, if it is that dude, you may have a point, but you and I both know that he was addressing Buda because of all thread being created and the screenshot posted. grin

And Ishi has responded to Buda on that thread LONG BEFORE any call out that dude thought he was making, please. undecided I mean, was this not her responding below, just NOT on this thread?

And even if she responded to IGB...or whatever is that second dude, points have been made up there for any late responses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WriterNig: 9:05am On Oct 04, 2022
Wow i never knew we had grannies here with us on nairaland.

What are grandma's doing in the midst of "small small boys"? Don't you know where your mates are? In retirement homes.

No one feeds anyone here, so mind your language. You don't know who is who here.

I have no issues with any guy here. I would rather chew on rocks than fight with my fellow guy. And to the guys attacking me, ask yourself; When was the last time the person you're defending wished you a happy birthday? Or you don't deserve to be celebrated as well?

SIMPING is indeed a disease, and a transmissible one. There'll be no place for SIMPS in our world, be rest assured.

14 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:08am On Oct 04, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Oh. cheesy

Okay... I think it was kobo.junkie then. Yeah, it's kobo. I remember you said you've always known about Buda, but it's KB you're sure of being a woman.

Anyway, that's that jare.

Good morning.
Yes, it's Kobo. I could have sworn I saw her picture offline but I'm beginning to doubt Kobo is female.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2022
WriterNig:

What are grandma's doing in the midst of "small small boys"? Don't you know where your mates are? In retirement homes.

No one feeds anyone here, so mind your language. You don't know who is who here.

I have no issues with any guy here. To the guys attacking me, ask yourself;
When was the last time the person you're defending wished you a happy birthday? Or you don't deserve to be celebrated as well?

SIMPING is indeed a disease, and a transmissable one.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2022
WriterNig:

I have no issues with any guy here. To the guys attacking me, ask yourself; When was the last time the person you're defending wished you a happy birthday? Or you don't deserve to be celebrated as well?

You're coming to cap shit again abi? grin

Who is the simp? Igiveladiesbj or buda, whom she responded to below?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hopefulLandlord: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Are you on NL 24/7?
Do all your SM dms get answered immediately?

I sent Ishi a personal and salacious birthday message. She also answered late, probably because she was having fun in the REAL world.
bros, please relax and read my post again sir
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Is it Igiveladiesbj's or budaatum's birthday wish we're talking about here?

Was the Cotonou writer referring to IGLBJ? Boya, if it is that dude, you may have a point, but you and I both know that he was addressing Buda because of all thread being created and the screenshot posted. grin

And Ishi has responded to Buda on that thread LONG BEFORE any call out that dude thought he was making, please. undecided I mean, was this not her responding below, just NOT on this thread?

And even if she responded to IGB...or whatever is that second dude, points have been made up there for any late responses.
This is a storm in a teacup, I swear. They didn't felicitate with me (not like I care), and they won't allow the ones who did rest. Talk about nasty and toxic.

Anyhu, I've moved on. I've told them what to do with that 10ft cactus since they are carrying my matter on their head like gala in traffic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:13am On Oct 04, 2022
I don't know who went to give the werey liver when he has read since yesterday and IGNORED because he couldn't say anything reasonable.

My birthday ain't public; nobody knows when to wish me. grin

Ishi and Shaq and Gbola are paddies. For years now. And you know jack about how their relationships are. E say dey don't wish each other.

Ode o***.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:14am On Oct 04, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You're coming to cap shit again abi? grin

Who is the simp? Igiveladiesbj or buda, whom she responded to below?
Maggie, oya collect

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:15am On Oct 04, 2022
Magnoliaa:
I don't know who went to give the werey liver when he has read since yesterday and IGNORED because he couldn't say anything reasonable.

My birthday ain't public; nobody knows when to wish me. grin

Ishi and Shaq and Gbola are paddies. For years now. And you know jack about how their relationships are.

Ode oshi.
There are some comments that are so stupid, one is left speechless. The Writer fellow's own is this category.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:17am On Oct 04, 2022
Ishilove:
This is a storm in a teacup, I swear.

Make I help am add tempest, hail, tornado and beautiful strikes of thunder to am.

I get invested in whatever I choose to defend. From Peter Obi to feminism to single mothers and people who don't have enough. grin I don't need anything as payback, so he should try another angle to refute me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 9:20am On Oct 04, 2022
I don't remember her announcing her birthday here until some dumb fûck brought it up. Can we keep personal stuff out of the bloody thread? For fûck sakes we are here to discuss movies. Let's keep it that way. Two pages nearly wasted on bullshit because you don't what belongs here and what does not. Please let's stick to the bloody topic.
Thank you.

8 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 9:22am On Oct 04, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
bros, please relax and read my post again sir

smiley

don't mind me . no worries.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:24am On Oct 04, 2022
Magnoliaa:

This! This. Like people cannot freely be vulnerable or sweet or open to one another anymore without them getting tagged as being stupid or whatever.

It's so annoying. angry

Free your mind and just love life, people.

And it'll all come back to bite them in the ass, because they've so raised this bar of engagement and have contributed to the online mob of shaming their fellow men that even they themselves will now even find it hard to make an honest compliment, comment or observation.

They'll have to resort to alternate monikers just to interact with women online, so who are you deceiving? grin
Read this comment again. A thousand likes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:27am On Oct 04, 2022
SOZINN:
I don't remember her announcing her birthday here until some dumb fûck brought it up. Can we keep personal stuff out of the bloody thread? For fûck sakes we are here to discuss movies. Let's keep it that way. Two pages nearly wasted on bullshit because you don't what belongs here and what does not. Please let's stick to the bloody topic.
Thank you.

Thank you too. Please, speak some sense into him. Because everybody would have went on with dropping reviews and all that without your guyman bringing up an angle that totally has nothing to do with anything into this.

Does a birthday wish hurt anybody or take away from the thread's purpose?

Or you want to swear on your RP philosophy that no one has ever mentioned anything remotely or closely personal in here?

Ahannn. I know say you fit wan chook mouth for the matter, but be sensible about it, please.

WriterNig:

Ohhhh. So is it buda or Ishi that you can feed before you decided to throw your shade at them? grin

Do you know who others are offline too? See this one? You think say na only you be person? Yes, me I am not big o, and I won't lie. I won't also argue your offline status with you. But do you know any of the people you're tagging simps and stupids offline, do you? undecided

Why didn't you remember to mind your own language?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Xmen149(m): 9:28am On Oct 04, 2022
Funny,.came here to check trending movies only to jam regular NL banters ..

This usually makes me slowly lose interest in threads as unrelated comments bury related posts.

You guys should take it outside please,.come on!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 9:29am On Oct 04, 2022
WriterNig:

I have no issues with any guy here. I would rather chew on rocks than fight with my fellow guy. And to the guys attacking me, ask yourself; When was the last time the person you're defending wished you a happy birthday? Or you don't deserve to be celebrated as well?

Sharap dia Mr writer without any intellectual property. How many retirement home for the elderly do we have in Nigeria? This is the very reason you're a low budget Onitsha writer without any substance other than copy and paste. This is evident in the threads you create.

You saying we don't know who is who here, who tha hell are you? Both online and offline? "You would rather chew on rocks than attack your fellow guy", yet you called your fellow guy 'simp'.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:29am On Oct 04, 2022
ShaqFu:
as in eh. 'Incels' yikes. I marvel with the way they beat their chest with this redpill nonsense. Any small thing na redpill, redpill redpill. Ask them to show you just how much of a redpiller they are here, you'd be amazed by their reply.

A true redpiller is a ladies man. A standard casanova. In pop culture he is James Bond. Now tell me how many of this boys can match Bond's charm. grin cheesy
They'll call James Bond a 'simp'.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:30am On Oct 04, 2022
ShaqFu:
Sharap dia Mr writer without any intellectual property. How many retirement home for the elderly do we have in Nigeria? This is the very reason you're a low budget Onitsha writer without any substance other than copy and paste. This is evident in the threads you create.

You saying we don't know who is who here, who tha hell are you? Both online and offline? "You would rather chew on rocks than attack your fellow guy", yet you called your fellow guy 'simp'.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:30am On Oct 04, 2022
ShaqFu:

The fact that he's making me agree with you LMAOOO. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) (3244) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: DieRich5 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.